MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 103

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 103 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Fifth stop – 196 miles
Bismarck, North Dakota
Bismarck Civic Center
(Two Performances)

Most of my harem were all on the same bus as we made the trip in under three hours pulling up to the Radisson Bismarck. I reminded them that we another performance that same night.

Charles handed me a paper with numbers on it from Dad.

We ... they had over a full house as well, with 24,150 people generating us a check for $2,231,460.

I was helped off the bus, and they got a wheelchair for me again. I could walk, but I didn’t want to make them nervous. It’s nice to be treated like royalty, even a little. We kept the wheelchair in the room in case I wanted to leave the room for something.

Jennifer asked who I wanted in my suite, so I picked Tracy, Liz, Jenn, myself and Brigitte

Right after my sister and Stuart let the room, Brigitte said, “Time for another pill, Michael,” reminding me of Nurse Norma a little. Jenn called Liz to join us, and she came in smiling like a teenager

Tracy got me a bottle of water from the little fridge we had.

Jenn announced she was hungry, so she and Tracy went to get some food. That left Brigitte, Lizzie and I in the room together.


After a few moments of silence, Brigitte got on my lap and said, “Wheel me around a little, would you, lover?” I did placate her for a while, then I said, “Now it’s Lizzie’s turn, get on board sweetie ... it’s nice and warm for you now.”

I heard an actual groan from Elizabeth when I said that.


Jenn and Tracy showed up with food for all. We all got in place to eat, before any Reindeer Games began.

After getting help to get from the wheelchair to the bed, Jenn and Brigitte got in with me, while my long -haired redhead, dropped my drawers and began sucking on my fast-growing penis.

“What part of him do you want?” Jenn asked the coal haired bassist.

“It does not matter to me at all,” the girl with the french accent said.

Jenn climbed up and put her pussy in front of my face. “We can switch after a while, you start on his dick, why don’t you?”

Brigitte seemed oddly dainty for a moment, then from the other side of the bed, she climbed on me sinking me deep inside her. I pulled Jennifer’s pussy to my lips and started very softly licking her first directly on her clitoris, playing with it with the tip of my tongue. I know how much she liked it.

Tracy and Liz began kissing one another, which helped me even more

I went back to Jenn’s sweet tasting pussy. Brigitte started rolling around on me. “Careful, Mon Cher, don’t hurt yourself,” my french girl said to me.

I wondered who Stu and Isabel joined up with. I don’t ask her to leave very often.


“Where are we, exactly?” I asked after my phone went off.

“Again?” Jennifer said. “We are still in Bismarck, North Dakota, the day of our first performance.”

“Ooohh, good,” I said.

We had a near full house, with fewer people, but received a check for $1,831,870.

Our second night was just as much fun, with a slightly larger audience and check.

Sixth stop – 757 miles
Missoula, Montana
Dahlberg Arena
(One Performance)

I had taken an extra day off so I could be back playing by our evening in Missoula. I was walked out and helped down on the piano seat, and explained my predicament to the lively, yet smallish crowd at Dahlberg Arena located in Missoula. It only holds 5,500 people. But we are talking about Montana which has no major league sports, likely due to a rather small and dispersed population base. Maybe they need a Palace Drive-In and a 105-story hotel? I asked Jennifer to write that down.

Their three largest cities are Billings (109,550), Missoula (74,428) and Great Falls (58,701).

We left the facility with a nice check for $838,500.

Meeting the Mitchell kid’s grandparents and other members of their family sounds like a blast.

After the evening’s music was over, they all came up and hugged their nieces, nephews and grandkids. Grandpa Bill was everything Mary told me he was. Not looking older than sixty, he declared he was seventy-nine and proud of it. He hugged me as hard as he had his own grandkids. I never knew any of my grandparents.

He seemed spry when Princess and Jennifer came up to me. He quietly whispered, “Are they twins?”

“Yes sir, I’m dating twins ... it’s a new religion we are trying out in Southern Indiana.”

“HAH,” he said, “I like this young man. He reminds me of me, back in the day. Mary, why aren’t you in his new religion, you are just as pretty as they are?”

“She has a boyfriend, Sir,” I remarked. “I could find him if you need me to. They are so perfect for each other.”

I was being waved off the subject by her brothers from behind Bill.

“I guess they are already getting on the bus, but it certainly is great to meet you, Sir. If you are ever traveling our direction, look us up. We will have a new 25,000-person showplace within a few years.”

“We have a drive to Spokane, Washington, so we must all get going. You have a wonderful town with great people ... take care of yourself and that wonderful wife of yours.”

I shook his hand, and kissed Granny Noni on the back of her hand and we all moved out. I had also met the oldest brother Mark, who was going to the University of Montana, which was in Missoula. Great family!

Richard Mitchell came up to me saying, “Grandpa wouldn’t understand Mary seeing a Hispanic. He’s rather racist, but very lovable.”

“That’s sad to hear, but understandable. When he was our age, the United States had only 1,500,000,000. People have changed, but some haven’t. Some people don’t like being pushed into the 21st Century.”

Mary tenderly took my arm and asked, “Any room in your new religion for me, Michael?”

John and Rich pulled her away from me causing everyone around us to break up into laughter.

I was rolled to the bus and helped up inside. Oh, we purchased a wheelchair back in Bismarck, in case I have a setback or anyone else were to need it. We found a nice Medical Supplies place and kept it right behind the driver. It’s strapped in.


I’m walking by myself again, although there is always one of the girls of the GSS who seem ready and willing to help me out. Even little Pippa, she is so cute.

7th stop – 197 miles
Spokane, Washington
Veterans Memorial Arena
Red Lion Hotel
(One Performance)

Everybody has the full day off, before our performance the following evening while staying at the Red Lion Hotel. I was ready to spa, work out and swim again. The swelling on my leg was completely gone. I was only a little sore but had been getting out of shape because I wasn’t working out or swimming. Mom gave me a clear bill of health to swim and spa but asked me to be very careful, especially if I tried any working out.

They brought out the wheelchair, but I insisted on starting to do some walking. I was made to promise that I always had someone with me, just in case. I took this qualification to have some of the orchestra girls with me to get to know them a bit better.

Tracy took me downstairs to breakfast, where I asked Mike Bell and Genny Schraeder, plus Joan Prefontayne and James Allen to join us for breakfast. When I said it was my treat, they were very energized to join us. They were all in swimsuits and t-shirts

When anyone gets around me, the subject of ‘how much money have we made so far’ comes up. Always one of the girls usually bring it up.

“So, Michael,” Little Carla Cox asked clinging to me, “We have had ten performances so far, with thirty-nine to go to go ... how much money have each of us made so far?”

“Yes, how much so far?” Miss Schraeder asked.

Before I could answer, “Genny, everybody is always asking him about money. Is that all this is about to you?” her beau asked.

This could start a big fight, but she turned to him and said, “It’s a chance to make money to help pay for our missions, Mis ... ter Bell. Unless you don’t plan to take one!”

“I have a job with Michael for quite possibly the rest of my life. Right now, my mission, while it is important to consider, is the farthest thing from my mind. Gen. When we get back home in two months, I want to spend some quality alone time together. Going out on a date together, or someplace nice for dinner.”

It sounds like this may take a full fifteen rounds. “Let’s look at our menus why don’t we?” I suggested.

Quite fortunately, a server came up to us, “Hello ... my name is Steven, have you decided anything yet, or should I give you some more time?”

I’m ready,” I said, “How about the rest of you?”

“Great, I’ll start things off...”

We all ordered, He left.

****

“Big Brother,” Isabel said. “How long before we add some more musical sets to this tour?”

“Why do we need to do that?” Brigitte questioned.

“He’s got a list of musicals a mile long, and he’s always adding to it, trying to figure out how it could go on stage. Show her your list, Michael?” Joan suggested. She knows me well.

I picked up my laptop, opening my Shows Excel doc. I handed it to Brigitte to show her I had 296 musicals, so far. Of course, it included everything we had done so far and are scheduled to include over the last two years at Lincoln.

From a slap to a kiss, Brigitte had her hands on my face saying, “Mon Amour, I’m so sorry for slapping you ... can I possibly make it up to you, somehow?”

A few coughing fits started around us, but I ate a few more bites of the food in front of me. Brigitte got my chair from Jennifer and we went off quickly to our bedroom. I knew most of them would follow us up, and by time they were getting into the room, I had thrown her on the bed!

I reached under her skirt and ripped off her panties very loudly. Despite the other ladies being there, Brigitte was being spontaneous and orgasmed almost immediately to my tongue invasion. After a short moment of that, I unzipped and plunged deep inside her and was speeding along and came quickly.

Brigitte was having convulsions due to my quick behavior. After a few moments, she gasped and said, “You, owe me ... a new pair on panties, Mr. Thomas.”

The other ladies, and Stuart were all aroused and giggling at our quick and titillating actions. Princess went under her skirt and started licking my jism out of her pussy. Stuart and Tracy were engaged in a very erotic kiss, until she dropped, unzipped and began a blow job on him. Jennifer straddled her head and she took over the kissing.

****

Everyone showered and changed into something nice as I had asked them to, including yours truly, and we called to get a large taxi to the front of the hotel, and we went off to a place I found called The Boiler Room Pizza.

After we arrived, we walked in and found some other GSS people there. Tracy was also quick to notice a stage with piano and drum set. “Did you know about that?” she asked me with a smirk.

“Sonofabitch, they got a piano and drum set here?” I remarked.

This wasn’t a ‘Stand and wait for your pizza place,’ it was a sit-down restaurant with lots of choices to choose from. Very nice and elegant!

We found a table to sit at and right next to it were Mom and Dad, Joan and James, and Mike and Gennie. At a table across the way I was waved at by Jeff Bell, Tiffany and Phyllis. I pointed at Tiffany, then pointed at the drum set ... she got up and walked over to me with that new sway in her hips.

“I almost called you about this place, loverboy?” I did a double-take to what she had called me. “I live and hope,” she added.

As we walked arm in arm, I said, “Jenn, order something for me please. Tiff and I are going to make some beautiful music together.”

She gave me a kiss on the cheek as she separated to get on the drum set. I sat on the piano bench, thinking of what to start with.

“Tiff, ‘Badonkadonk’ ... give me a beat, please?”...

Turn it up some
Alright boys,
this is her favorite song
You know that right
So, if we play it good and loud
She might get up and dance again

We vamped until one of the delicious Girls of the GSS got up to dance for us. Tracy beat even Princess up to us.

Ooh, she put her beer down
Here she comes
Here she comes
Left, left, left right left

Whoo
Hustlers shootin’ eight ball
Throwin’ darts at the wall
Feelin’ damn near 10 ft. tall
Here she comes, Lord help us all
Ol’ T.W.’s girlfriend done
slapped him outta his chair
Poor ole boy, it ain’t his fault
It’s so hard not to stare
At that honky tonk
Badonkadonk

Keepin’ perfect rhythm
Make ya wanna swing along
Got it goin’ on
Like Donkey Kong
And whoo-wee
Shut my mouth,
slap your grandma

There outta be a law
Get the Sheriff on the phone
Lord have mercy, how’s she
even get them britches on
That honky tonk Badonkadonk
(Aww son)

At the very end of it, the applause for Tracy and the two of us lessened. I saw Mike, Genny, Pippa and Peter Thomas plus Charles Alexander and his girl Dolores Elam, all come in with their instruments in their cases. Mike pointed at Jeff who raised his phone to explain that he got them there.

While they were getting some chairs and setup, I got up and spoke. “For those of you who don’t recognize us, or our music styling’s, we are one tenth of the much larger group called the Gold Standard Society We are all proudly from Vincennes, Indiana!”

That got some people making some noise for us.

“My name is Michael ... we know a whole shi ... butt load of music we would like to play and sing for you. If you will all bring your hands together, I may be able to get my lovely fiancée up here to sing a song for everyone.”

They did as I had asked, and my gorgeous beautiful girl in her strapless black dress came up to me. She got a whole lot of cheers and applause as I saw everyone was ready, I began the well-known beginning of this song... (I was going to sing with her)

JENNIFER
Her voice trills up to the heavens
As the combo is settling into place
Every day is so wonderful
Suddenly it’s hard to breathe
Now and then I get insecure
From all the pain, I’m so ashamed

I am beautiful no matter
what they say
Words can’t bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can’t bring
me down, oh no
So, don’t you bring me down today

(I’m very biased, but she sings it much better than Miss Aguilera)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.