Becoming a Public Fuck Slut While My Boyfriend and Me Share Some - Cover

Becoming a Public Fuck Slut While My Boyfriend and Me Share Some

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2017 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: Taking my slave to an orgy, she quickly becomes a public fuck slut while my boyfriend and me share a pair of twins between the two of us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

During the years I’ve known Martina, we’ve shared many of our hottest, darkest and most secret fantasies, and so I wasn’t particularly surprised when she started talking about wanting to try an orgy. Now, she didn’t exactly call it that, her idea was more along the line of “getting used as a public fuck slut by anyone for anything”, so I think “orgy” fits quite well.

I don’t think there is a woman who does not dream about getting fucked by a horde of anonymous, strange men who would use and abuse her in any way possible, so it didn’t take me long to find an opportunity to make her dream come true. Because our local bordello would organize little orgy nights once a month or so, where all the girls and guys with gangbang fantasies would come together for a night of free-for-all fucking. And to make things a little more interesting, these events were typically themed, and so when she found an opportunity to come down and live out her fantasy, the theme was labelled “night of the sperm vampires”.

Since I didn’t care so much about random guys fucking me, I asked my boyfriend Triss to accompany us. Him and Martina had already bonded intimately, so she was comfortable having him around, and he didn’t seem too adverse. Only the topic put him off slightly, because he “wasn’t gonna do that Twilight shit,” as he put it. I asked him what he thought a vampire should look like, and he showed up in his long, old, ragged leather coat and some impossible wide-brimmed musketeer hat he got from god-knows-where.

Martina didn’t have any costume at hand, so we went through my wardrobe to find something fitting for her. Never one for skirts, she put on a bordeaux coloured silk blouse that she couldn’t close over her impressive breasts and a pair of leather pants, that were slightly too large for her, and a copious amount of black lipstick, mascara and eyeliner. I braided her dark brunette hair down her back but left a few strands on her sides, framing her face.

Myself, I wore a tight corset my friend Stefania had given me once, along with fishnet stockings and the shortest, skimpiest leather skirt I could find, cutting little slits into it to make it even more revealing while it was already barely covering my buttocks. I put on makeup as well, using deep reds for my lips and eyeshadow and purples for eyeliner and squiggly lines around my eyes. For a vampire I looked entirely too playful, but it felt just too cool.

When we arrived, the party had already started. The bordello collected a small entrance fee, but made most of the money off drinks and of course all the prostitutes hoped that some of the guys were into a little one-on-one time. The bar area was decorated with black and red drapes, and the Sisters of Mercy were playing on the audio system to some moody lighting. We had barely entered when Martina already went off into the crowd while me and Triss steered towards a half-round sofa in the corner.

The room was packed with people, as usual more guys than girls, but I was surprised to see a good number of women attending that definitely weren’t working there. I enjoyed all the costumes, most of them very gothic and dark, when suddenly two girls walked towards us.

They looked like twins, both were the same height and build, stocky and sporty, but neither slender nor chubby, with long, V-shaped faces and black hair that was cut into a straight shoulder-length bob, kinda like Cleopatra was supposed to have. They wore tight black latex mini-dresses and matching stockings, their faces covered with stark black makeup and bright red lipstick.

“Hello,” one of them purred as they stood in front of us, bending forward to give a better look at her nicely shaped cleavage. “I’m Chris,” she introduced herself, “and this is Lorena. We’re sisters.” They giggled and acted a bit childish, but I estimated they couldn’t be much older than 18 or 19 anyway.

“Can we join you?” the other sister asked.

I grinned sideways at Triss. “Sure,” I said, pulling up one leg to give them a little glimpse at my bare muff. “As long as you put your lips to good use.”

They got the hint right away, and Chris knelt before me and ran her fingers along my stockings while her face moved closer and closer to my crotch. I could feel her blowing gently across my pubes as she moved in. Looking to the side, Lorena found her place between Triss’ legs and began tugging at his zipper, playfully opening his pants.

I watched her while I felt her sister lick along my slit, her tongue trying to get inside me without really knowing what to do there. Lorena finally pulled Triss’ long, impressive cock out of the confines of his much-too-tight pants and began stroking it, licking up the underside of his shaft like it was icecream. He leaned back and let her do the work, as her red lips closed around the head of his dick and moving up and down as she took it deep into her throat.

The young vampire at my crotch wasn’t getting anywhere, though. Either she wasn’t really into girls, or was plain clueless, but it got frustrating for me to feel her miss my clit and generally be clueless about what to do, and so I eventually leaned over to Triss and asked: “Think you can handle these two?”

He grinned and nodded. “Don’t be too long,” he said, “you might need to finish them off.”

I got up and started looking for Martina. I found her on the floor, together with two other women. One was an older, chubby blonde who looked like the type you could find in swinger’s clubs, and the other was an incredibly thin, pale, nerdy-looking brunette with large glasses. They knelt on the floor in a triangular pattern, their backs turned to each other as they were sucking off a group of guys that had formed a circle around them.

The men were all in varying stages of undress, many of them naked, and all of them at least with their hard cocks out, stroking them and waiting to get them into the mouth of one of the girls. The brunette even had a set of fake plastic vampire teeth that made blowing cock incredibly difficult. She tried to open as wide as she could while a fat guy was pushing his equally fat, short sausage down her throat, fucking her. Finally, when he pulled it back out, she removed the teeth, drooling some saliva as she immediately opened her mouth again, letting him dump his load on her tongue.

Martina was enjoying herself. She seemed to have forgotten the world around her, just grabbing cock after cock, trying to fit two into her mouth at the same time while she was jerking others with both hands. Her hair was already gooey with cum and her makeup started running, but she didn’t care. This was what she had come here for.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.