That Cupid Masque! - Cover

That Cupid Masque!

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Charles Devereaux wore a Cupid mask to a Halloween masque also held on his birthday, and the results were, well.....mind blowing.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Halloween  

“Don’t leave that mask off for too long, bro! You look so sexy with it on, if you ask me!” Denise told me as she groped me in the shower.

“You’re not so bad yourself, sis,” I commented as I rubbed her sweet Inuit ass.

“You don’t mind short women, that much is clear,” Denise teased me while poking fun at her own diminutive stature.

“Short and sassy!” Elvira told me as she lifted her wig to show none other than Brittany, my latest stepmother.

“Brittany?” I nearly fainted, but Candace, who sat on the bathroom vanity, jumped to help Denise hold me upright.

“Hey, I’m a nympho slut and you know it! Your father knows it, too, so he doesn’t question me about my affairs. In return, I don’t ask him about his. It’s not so much open marriage as ‘don’t ask, don’t tell,’ babe. His pride gets to pretend that I’m faithful while he’s playing the field, but he knows better deep down in his heart of hearts. You’re already planning to take one wicked stepmother to bed, so why not two, honey? I already had you during the little clusterfuck, anyway,” Brittany encouraged me to have an affair with her.

“Oh, damn!” I reacted with mixed lust and astonishment, even as the women started soaping and lathering me up as a team.

“Yes, husband, let us all enjoy you!” Tamar spoke to me as if she were already my very loving and accommodating wife.

“Don’t worry about your father, by the way. I’ve been screwing him for auld lang syne for ages when it strikes my fancy. Friends with benefits, or exes with benefits in this case. I think that Brittany either knew or suspected as much, didn’t you, dear?” Candace suggested, making Brittany blush.

“Yeah, I did and I encourage you to continue. I’m going to double up on my Devereaux boys. Why shouldn’t you? Two Devereaux men for the price of one. I love how slutty we both are, how much we have the same tastes. We both want to pleasure the fellas ... and each other, right?” Brittany egged Candace on while they both served me.

“Let’s not forget me!” the “nun” removed her habit (what was left of it) to show Kylie, Kathy’s youngest sister.

“Or me,” the Catholic schoolgirl stripped off what was left of her costume to show Kathy’s middle sister, Kara.

“Both of Kathy’s sisters? Did we?” I started to ask as the ladies finished cleaning me up.

“Yes, you see ... we’re both fertile. We’ve been living together and our cycles are now in sync. We wanted to get pregnant to you before we knew it was you, Charlie, but now? Oh, Chucky, baby, we need to get knocked up by you! It’s the ultimate way to stick it to Kathy for how she bullied us over the years. You didn’t see that side of her until lately, but we have all of our lives. She’s a real cunt and not in a good way!

“You have to admit that we’re rather delicious, aren’t we? Not a bad deal, and I wouldn’t be shocked if Kathy decides that she wants you back, though she’ll have to share you from now on with all of us. What do you say? Want to add two Lebanese cuties to your growing harem?” Kara encouraged me as I dried off and the women wouldn’t stop fondling me.

“You’re kidding me, right? I would absolutely love to include you two fine ladies, who I’ve liked for a long time, to my personal ‘harem,’ as you call it. I can’t wait to see the look on Kathy’s face when she realizes that her sisters are knocked up by me. That would make my day, hell, maybe my week!” I agreed as I found myself, mask in hand, at the kitchen table still very naked.

Those who hadn’t left were already with me, a shrunken number compared with the night before, but the others had left their phone numbers and other contact information. Those who were with me were the ones who counted most, anyway, and they were hard at work now, making breakfast for me first, followed by themselves. It was quite clear that I was the center of their universe, at least for now, which was more than a little flattering for a Cajun truck driver from Louisiana.

“Maybe we should get Kathy over here and put that mask back on you, bro. It seems to be magical. Imagine having all three sisters serving you with enthusiasm, especially your ex-wife. It won’t be like before. She won’t be your wife or your equal or your bully or a shrew or anything. She will be a lot more tolerable, once she’s under your thumb as she deserves to be. I would love to be able to humiliate her and watch you do so as well, honey,” Denise encouraged me as the ladies waited on me hand and foot.

“She’ll have to be your slave as well as mine, sis. And all of my other ladies. Brittany, I know that you live with Dad, of course, but whenever you visit me, Kathy will have to service you as you wish, too. How does that grab you?” I beamed at the idea while eating my sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, and grits (hey, this was the Deep South, what did you expect?).

“Yes, well, I love your father, don’t get me wrong, but the moment my marriage to him ends, for any reason, whether death or divorce, I’m moving in with you and I dare you to stop me! Mind you, if he’s still alive, I’ll do the Candace thing and keep humping him on the side,” Brittany confessed her honest feelings about Dad in a way that was both charming and shocking at once for its frank wantonness.

“Do you see that as likely?” I wondered, even as I washed down my breakfast with some coffee and orange juice.

“Not really, since we have such an arrangement, but if it happens, as much as I love the guy, I will give my love to those who don’t reject me. So far he hasn’t rejected me, but I have plenty of love to give and I will give it to whoever loves me back,” Brittany assured me with a deep tongue kiss, “actually, Candace, would you be open to visiting when I’m around and helping me seduce one Mr. Louis Devereaux into a surprise threesome or two or three? Enough of those and my husband will be ready to grant me a hall pass for whatever I want, I think! What do you say?”

“Hey, I love Charles, I love Louis, I love you and want you to have more freedom of action, freedom to love as you wish, and I want both guys to have that freedom, too. If you can get him to grant you an open marriage or whatever permission he’ll approve, I’m more than game to help out. Hey, maybe we can all move in together. Charles, Louis, you, me, Tamar, Denise, Kara, Kylie, and maybe even Kathy, all in one place! The guys will be so deep in pussy and ass, especially with that mask of Charlie’s, that they won’t know what to do with themselves,” Candace suggested, “hey, Tamar, maybe we can even let your hubby stay with us and have him marry Denise or something.”

“I’d be game for that, since I would love to commit adultery and incest both at once with my brother and father. Oh, yes, I’ll lure Daddy into bed, too. To say nothing of those other women, and other, and any others that we can seduce into a sharing lifestyle, into one big, happy family or harem or whatever! How about it, bro?” Denise piped up, quite eager to share me.

“Mother may I? I would love to have the ‘ex sex’ thing that clearly works for Candace and Brittany with my current hubby, it sounds great. The main thing for me, though, is getting to be Mrs. Charles Devereaux, wife to one of my own truckers. So, how about it, Charles? Want to move your old man in, let my hubby stay as an ex, and marry into money?” Tamar enticed me with a very ardent tongue kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.