My Sweet Sociopath - Cover

My Sweet Sociopath

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alice is your typical well-defined sociopath and has the ability to manipulate all those around her except for one person who knows all her tricks and finds them all sexually stimulating. The question is who is actually in control?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Our little entourage left the beautiful city of love on an early Sunday morning.

The local residents were all scrubbed up and heading to the church for morning mass. It had been a long time since I had attended any religious services. My wife had been somewhat dedicated to Sunday morning mass and I had usually tagged along like a docile puppy on a leash to satisfy her need for family harmony.

Rudolph and his perky young sister Josette showed no desire for religious attendance either. The four of us spent the early morning hours resuming our intertwined copulation in the “honeymoon suite” at the Hotel Casanova and received the frowning disapproval from the desk clerk as we checked out for the continuation of our grand tour.

Rudolph was our unofficial tour guide, and his pretty younger sister was my consolation prize foe his appropriation of my stepdaughter’s cum-bucket pussy.

Still, we were a close knit group of hedonistic aficionados, and I must confess that the petite Josette had the most tempting of female bottoms I had ever encountered apart from my own darling stepdaughter Alice.

Rudolph was driving the rented sedan and my Alice sat up front with him. Of course, she incessantly played with his oversexed dick with her typical obsessive fixation.

I sat in the back seat with the delectable Josette perched on the tip of my cock like a cherry on top of a dish of ice cream. She looked over her shoulder at me and shook her lustrous long black hair in my face teasing me with her smile and her wet feminine folds kissing my pre-cum covered shaft.

It was impossible to ignore my daughter’s pretty head sinking down into boytoy Rudolph’s exposed privates and wrapping her ruby red lips around his meat sucking it entirely inside her saliva laden mouth.

Fortunately, we were on a relatively empty stretch of tree-lined highway that whizzed by on both sides like a battalion of soldiers at attention.

Josette moaned like a female in pain as she slowly sank down on my thick shaft gobbling it up inside her femininity like the Titanic going down for the last time in complete chaos.

Eventually she was fully stuffed by my determined business.

I felt her interior muscles milking my shaft like some dark-skinned sex goddess with tricks learned from an early age. I had no choice but to surrender to her depraved demands and sat motionless as she rode me like an experienced horsewoman with skilled thighs and soaked feminine folds of memorable tightness.

I looked into the mirror at Rudolph’s flushed and contorted face.

I had no doubt but that my stepdaughter’s talented oral skills were driving him crazy with her flexible tongue that touched him in ways that he only imagined in his deepest and darkest sexual fantasies.

I placed my guiding hands on Josette’s pumping hips and brought her down for a safe landing on top of my devious cock.

We left Venice in the early morning and late that afternoon we arrived at a small city called Livorno over on the coast on the Eastern side of the Italian boot.

Rudolph whisked us into a old B & B with flowerpots in all the windows. At least it added some color to the drab dirty brown building like all the others on the cobblestoned street. I wondered if the stones were the same ones the Romans walked on as they boarded their plunder ships to the outer rims of the empire.

My oversexed stepdaughter Alice was hitting on the pair of cops sitting at the outside café across the street. I didn’t like her talking to the police because she had a way of saying things that could be taken the wrong way.

I could imagine her laughter as they led me away in handcuffs for questioning down at the police headquarters.

Josette asked me for some banknotes to go shopping at the market on the square. I gave her my loose notes hoping it would satisfy her urge to spend money just like all the young people these days.

I kept inside in the nicely furnished lobby talking to the female desk clerk who was at least fifty but still remarkably preserved and in possession of a stunning ass.

I saw my Alice bending over the table to steal some sweet cakes from the cops and getting her backside explored quite deservedly by the younger cop with naughty fingers.

I knew that sort of shit was right up her alley and she loved being groped by complete strangers and pretending to be insulted by their actions.

Her blue jean cutoffs were so short, I could see the chubs of her ass cheeks and she must have known it before we even left the hotel that morning.

I followed the desk clerk up to our room to check it out and she bent over to show me how the window locked with her fantastic ass demanding my touch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.