My Sweet Sociopath - Cover

My Sweet Sociopath

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2: Sojourn in Venice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sojourn in Venice - Alice is your typical well-defined sociopath and has the ability to manipulate all those around her except for one person who knows all her tricks and finds them all sexually stimulating. The question is who is actually in control?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

My little Alice was quite content to behave herself on the cruise ship over to glorious Venice and the delights of the lovely Italian countryside.

We admittedly spent most of our time inside the cabin equipped with a luxury shower that allowed the pair of us to fondle and grope each other ad infinitum in naked splendor in complete privacy all to ourselves alone.

I confess I had a “Lolita Complex” when it came to my beautiful foster daughter and we had an open relationship where jealousy was non-existent both day and night.

It was easy for me to determine that my daughter was a manipulative bitch long before my wife of many years died peacefully in her sleep due to a weak heart.

My daughter graduated from High School about the same time she became my permanent bed partner. My “tucking her in” routine quickly changed from reading a young adult book to her to one resplendent with oral and anal festivities and a cherry that disappeared with one quick thrust.

Her sexual education went far beyond our timid relationship and she far surpassed me in nocturnal fun and games before her twenty-first birthday.

I knew from an early age when she was still in her formative years that not only was she manipulative and a control freak, she was a mirror image of a Sociopathic personality according to every research book I had read and used as reference material to keep her in line as best I could under the circumstances. I usually deferred to her whims and orders inn most situations because I was so much into her that I feared she might leave me unless I stroked her fur the proper way.

The entire seven days of the Ocean crossing, we humped incessantly like wild animals in the wilderness and with no thought to tomorrow when today we had each other to play with coupling with total lack of concern for anything or anybody around us in our cocoon of isolated love-making 24/7.

I honestly didn’t consider our relationship as being incestuous in nature due to the fact she was my foster child and not of my bloodline in the slightest.

We were whisked from the cruise ship to the Hotel Casanova like a ride on a magic carpet and our guide was a handsome young lad called Rudolph who was neither a reindeer nor a gigolo in any sense of the word.

He was an easy-going young stalwart and he carried all our bags up to our suite without being asked.

My daughter Alice immediately started to undress to take a shower in the adjoining bathroom with poor Rudolph standing there with his erection running rampant inside his tented trousers. The devious little thing had the nerve to turn to him at the door and ask,

“Rudolph, would you be a positive dear and scrub my back for me. I hurt my shoulder and cannot quite reach back there where I need it so badly.”

I don’t believe I have ever seen a young man move so quickly to roll up his sleeves and get ready to give his all to the task at hand.

I could hear him through the door,

“Is it permitted to go a bit lower, pretty lady, I see a slight smudge here on your backside?”

I heard my Alice giggle in her provocative way and I pictured her pushing out her butt to allow him to tend to her washing.

“Oh, yes, that is right where I like it Rudolph dearest. Please be rough with me right there and scrub me until I am all red and shiny.”

I have to admit my cock was fully extended at these words dripping with the sexual implication that made me anxious to bend my little darling over and show her the error of her ways.

She exited the bathroom wearing only a towel and poor Rudolph came out stark naked with his huge dick swinging like a pendulum from side to side searching for her entryway and totally oblivious to my presence.

“Oh, Daddy, push those suitcases off the bed and let Rudolph and I down because he promised to massage my lower back where it hurts me so badly.”

I followed her orders like an idiot child and watched the strong young man enter her sphincter from above like a puppet on a string.

“That’s it Rudolph, right there. You know exactly what I need, you naughty boy.”

I saw her tongue falling out of her saliva drenched lips and moved to the top of the bed to insert my heated cock inside completing her image of passion in the closet full length mirror.

The sight of my Alice stretched out naked on top of the bed with Rudolph’s thick cock buried in her fundament was a picture to behold. It was made personal by the sight of my terrible rock-hard cock in her mouth and the sight of her pretty head bobbing up and down as she worked diligently to cause me to shoot my load deep inside her mouth at the same time.

I remembered wondering if our handsome guide Rudolph had parked his limo in a safe parking spot away from the ticketing policeman or woman looking to make money for the city that was consistently in dire financial stress more often than not.

I heard my foster daughter beginning her litany of dirty words and mouse like squeals that signaled her anal orgasm was in the early stages of progress and I knew it would be a major one from the size of the young lad’s cock and her need for fulfillment after several days of only me to fill her void of need deep inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.