Assisted Living - Cover

Assisted Living

Copyright© 2017 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Most people equate assisted living with nursing care. They are unaware of all the benefits living in an assisted living complex can offer some of which are advertised and some that are not.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Ed Gleason continued to enjoy his living in this retirement complex. He had been able to complete all of the tasks he had put on his to-do list. Periodically he would add a project to the list but for the most part, he was done with projects for his townhome.

While he was done with the projects for his townhome that didn’t mean he was done working on projects in other townhomes. The word had in some way spread as to Ed being a handyman and several women had asked him to solve various problems that existed in their townhomes. He accepted the small projects but declined to do the big ones. An example of that is when he was asked to replace a water heater. He had done that when he was younger but at this stage in his life, he told the lady that she needed to call a plumber.

Some of the projects Ed agreed to do were light replacements, dripping water faucets, faulty circuit breakers, light switches and outlets, leaky water closets, sticky doors, and many other small types of projects.

Even with taking the pills, Ed was not a sexual dynamo. It took a while for him to recharge his batteries and yet he wanted to give the ladies the intimate pleasure they wanted and not disappoint them. To that end, he purchased several vibrating dildos. He kept one in his toolbox, one in his townhome, and a small one he could carry around with him. Using the dildo enabled him to give pleasure to his companion when they were intimate sometimes without actually engaging in sexual intercourse.

One of the ladies Ed was intimate with was Carol Rollins who told him she was sure most of the ladies living here did own dildos that they used regularly. Carol said while the dildo did accomplish what it was intended to do the pleasure was much more enhanced or intense when the lady was engaged in kissing and cuddling with her partner and it was her partner who was stimulating her with the dildo. Making love properly she said would always be a two-person proposition.

When Ed had completed a job he was asked what his bill was and he only asked for the amount of money that he had spent if he had to purchase something to do the repairs. It wasn’t unexpected for him with Joan being a prime example for the lady to initiate the offering of sexual favors for the work Ed had done. He thought that some of the time no work was needed for him to do for the ladies to make those offers.

Other times when the lady was insistent on paying Ed and he had an attraction to her along with getting what he thought were good vibes from her he would give her a serious look with his eyes going up and down her body and simply say,” it’s not your money that interests me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.