Bayou Bombshell - Cover

Bayou Bombshell

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The moment she walked into any room, all heads turned her way. Yevette (Eee-vette) Morningstar was a Bayou girl and her mixed blood made her like a precious bloom of unique beauty and sexual appeal without compare. She carves her way through the players that seek to strip her of her dignity and wins out in the end because she has the stamina to stay the course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Violence  

The heavy rain teemed down on my old tin roof the entire night keeping me awake with restless sleep.

My adopted sister was sleeping deeply apparently satisfied with the creamy load I had deposited inside her rosebud anus with tender loving care.

I stood up and looked out the window at the tree limbs moving continuously in the wind of the storm coming up out of the Gulf with a vengeance unmatched in recent years.

Looking down at my piss proud cock, I saw it was in full extension and I knew some scent or thought of nearby pussy had set it off like a time bomb of carnal desire.

My center of attention was the bayou bombshell, Miss Eee-vette Morningstar, but I also had plenty of spare space for my adopted sister Lulu-Mae’s delicious butt that popped up in my sordid erotic dreams at night. I had avoided even kissing her for many years as we grew up, but eventually broke down one lost weekend of booze and horny temperament in an explosion of cosmic proportion making us intimate lovers that included both anal and oral favors.

We were like the Three Mouseketeers on the bayou backroads, and our carnal sins followed us like a litany of pathetic guilt for doing what comes naturally.

Those two girls were continually getting me involved in desperate situations that I knew logically I should have avoided at all costs. However, the scent of pussy was my weakness and downfall throughout my life, and I stayed true to my nature, and allowed them to make me the fall guy for their criminal excesses whenever they wanted.

We were drinking peacefully down at the riverside rathole known as “Dogpatch”. I generally avoided the place after nearly losing an eye to a baseball bat wielding punk with no sense of humor on a drunken binge that ended in a ride to the emergency room down at the county hospital that treated me like a piece of shit from the wrong side of the tracks.

Both my adopted sister Lulu-Mae and her bosom buddy Eee-Vette were sipping their sweet-ass mixed drinks and I was swigging on a Bud Light because I had been putting on a few extra pounds lately.

The place was dirty, but it had always been so, and nothing was unusual about the lack of cleanliness. The thing that bothered me was that there was a large contingent of dark-skinned bikers in the back room where the pool tables were located, and they were giving the drink server girls lots of unwanted physical contact.

My two female companions were bristling with indignation at their cavalier attitude to the women, and the fact that the bikers were making it a racial thing with the girls being mostly white or Hispanic. I knew my sister was in that feminine camp but I was surprised that Eee-Vette was on her bandwagon as well because of her one-eight blood of color. She was light-skinned enough to pass for white and her attitude was more of a pissed-off white liberal rather than a girl of color.

The girls had to pass through the pool table room to get to the lady’s room and that was how the situation got out of hand. All I knew was that my sister had done something to insult one of the leaders of the biker group and the next thing I knew, she was spread-eagled face down over one of the tables with her running shorts pulled down and him pressing his huge cock up her trim backside like he was either her pimp or her favorite boyfriend.

Eee-Vette was an innocent spectator right at their elbow watching the big dark-skinned guy spanking my sister’s bottom like she was his own personal bitch for the rest of the exciting night. My sister was being extremely wise and submissive because she knew they were completely outnumbered, and she didn’t want her personal humiliation to turn into a high-spirited gangbang on both of them with nowhere to run to in order to escape.

I must confess that I did not attempt to intervene because the odds were 20 to 1 and I feared it would only make things worse. I knew my sister would forgive me and understand the circumstances. I was more shocked than surprised when I saw my Eee-vette pull out a short- barreled revolver from under her denim vest and blow the brains out of the biker leader’s bald head with a single shot.

It was as if everything slowed down to a crawl and time stood still as everyone froze in place.

Then, I stood up and grabbed my sister off the table and took Eee-vette’s hand and led them out the back door to the edge of the river.

Fortunately, a small boat with a tiny engine was tied loosely to the pier and we jumped in and did our best to disappear into the rising fog before the rest of the biker could catch up with us.

I could hear then shouting but the fogbank was already set in, and we did our best to stay in the middle of the river because I knew that was the deepest part.

Eee-vette still had her finger on the trigger and I gently removed it and took the weapon off cock carefully. I stuck it in my trousers’ band casually and she stared at me blankly still in a state of shock. I knew she probably got the thing from some break and enter adventure into one of the private homes on Harbor Hill where the rich people had built a bunch of mansions in the backcountry for their summer vacations.

Lulu-Mae, my little adopted sister was holding her best friend Eee-Vette in her arms and I saw the hint of tears in the corners of her pretty blue eyes.

She whispered in my ear, “That jerk came just as Eee-Vette blew his brains out. I sure hope his seeds don’t take up residence in my pussy, and that is a fact.”

My thoughts flew to the “morning after” pill but I realized we were so isolated that we would probably never get one in time to be sure it was quick enough to terminate the unplanned result.

At least my sister could register for a State approved abortion on the basis of forced rape, but we might have a problem in explaining the dead rapist in the pool room with a big hole in the back of this head.

I knew we had to get away across the state line to the next state to avoid the authorities, but we stuck out like sore thumb with our “two girls, and one guy” formation and would be easily picked up by the state troopers. Because of my sister’s mental state, I decided to stay with her as a couple and Eee-Vette struck out on her own to give us a chance of staying under the radar.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.