Bayou Bombshell - Cover

Bayou Bombshell

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The moment she walked into any room, all heads turned her way. Yevette (Eee-vette) Morningstar was a Bayou girl and her mixed blood made her like a precious bloom of unique beauty and sexual appeal without compare. She carves her way through the players that seek to strip her of her dignity and wins out in the end because she has the stamina to stay the course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Violence  

My adopted sister Lulu-Mae had managed to get herself into trouble with the dark-skinned riff raff that hung out at the riverside gin mill because she was silly enough to allow herself to be used in tandem with Eee-vette in some drunken orgies that would never approved by local law enforcement.

In fact, it was Deputy Sheriff Marlene Mayweather that informed me about Lulu-Maes ill-conceived sins of the flesh with some disreputable yahoos known to be carrying both blades and firearms in total disregard to State carry laws.

I was on good terms with Deputy Sheriff Marlene after we pursued some bad boys up into the swampland below the dam that existed because it was never upgraded from dirt to actual concrete like the politicians had promised for decades but never delivered the goods.

What with the poisonous snakes and the gators that surrounded us on all sides, we got up-close and personal in a sexual way and almost tipped the boat over dumping us into the slimy green water. She was really quick to get her trousers down and her ass up high for me to play with, but she insisted on keeping her gun-belt on because she felt naked without it.

I hung on to that gun-belt with both hands pulling her backside up tight against my probing groin and she started to yell out her approval of my rough treatment because it was just the way she loved to get it if the truth be known.

We did it several times after that first meeting and she always was generous with her anal and oral favors as well.

I knew she was married to a real prick in Conrad Winters because he was one of those fellows that pretended to be all religious and all but he was hiding a dark side that even Marlene knew nothing about and I was not going to be the one carrying tales to her because everyone knows nothing good ever happens for the messenger.

Conrad was a real bag of worms what with his Ku Klux Klan days and his treatment of young dark skinned girls at the factory he managed and the store where he made them all pay a lot more than cash if they wanted to buy something.

Now, my sister Lulu-Mae was adopted and I had already dipped into her pussy juices and done her up her pretty backside with Eee-vette watching us do the nasty and joining in when the fancy took her. I generally didn’t mess around with those girls unless they were only about one eighth dark and they talked reasonably good enough to pass for ordinary folks.

Eee-vette was light-skinned enough to pass for white in most neighborhoods but she pretty much stayed with the dark-skinned crowd by choice rather than the nit-picking white citizens with their nasty insinuations and their nose up in the air attitudes about girls with dubious backgrounds.

I have to admit it vexed me some that both my adopted sister Lulu-Mae and the beautiful Eee-vette were fooling around down there at the riverside drinking hole but girls will be girls and there was no telling what they would get up to when the drinks are free.

It was just starting to drizzle outside down by the courthouse when I jumped into the squad car with Marlene and she didn’t lose any time in opening me up and putting her pretty head down into my lap to greet me real proper like.

Thankfully there were not a lot of pedestrians due to the rain and I had the air conditioning on in the car to prevent the windows from fogging up. Marlene was concentrating on bringing my big guy off on the fast way and she was licking and sucking me to beat the band. I knew I couldn’t put it off very long from the way she was deep throating me all the way down to my base and playing with my balls at the same time.

I reached down inside her uniform trousers and got my middle finger hooked in her dirt hole much to her delight. She giggled and wiggled her ass from side to side like a hoochy coochy dancer and grunted like a little piggy getting cornholed from behind.

I guess I should say that Marlene was in her early forties and had three kids at home either in high school or already off to college. They were all girls and I hoped that her husband Conrad had been able to restrain his impulses and kept his paws off the girls because that was a real problem in this southern State where most families are close in nocturnal relationships.

She had already informed me that she and her husband hadn’t had relations for a couple of years and she told me she didn’t miss his cock at all. I knew she was carrying on affairs with a couple of the other Deputy Sheriffs and I figured she was making up for lost time on the marital bed.

Right about then, I blasted off inside Marlene’s pretty lips and she swallowed as fast as she could to get all the evidence down into her belly where it couldn’t be seen or analyzed.

She loosened her trousers to let me get my hand down her front and I started to rub her slit giving equal attention to her clitoris and her vaginal opening at the same time. She responded verbally to my ministrations and I was inspired to accelerating my motions by her words, “Right there, that’s where I like it. Oh my God, that feels so good. Stick it in deep, Beau honey, mama likes it deep and rough.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.