Truck Stop Odyssey - Cover

Truck Stop Odyssey

Copyright© 2017 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Corrie Jeffords, a fifteen-year-old wife of a Mormon polygamist escapes and is picked up by a trucker who folds her into his band of brothers, The Wheelin Warriors change her identity and educate her to become a successful woman, ferry her from truck stop to truck stop to keep her from being discovered by the cult and forced to return.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

Lane grew up in his father’s business and when he was on summer breaks when he was just a young lad, he had made some trips with his dad. He always loved when his father stayed over at the Wayfarer’s Inn in St. Louis. Before puberty he loved the way the girls that worked there doted over him. In a way they were like older sisters. Freddie, the woman who ran the inn was like a favorite aunt. While truckers, both independent and from many different companies, used Wayfarer’s like it was like a trucker’s club there was a group of independents there who called themselves the Wheelin Warriors. While his dad was not a member of the Warrior’s they all treated him like one of their own. When he asked his dad why he was not a bona fide member his father told him that none of the Warriors were married—one of the requirements for membership. Over time Lane met all twelve members. They were all true friends when they showed up at his mom’s funeral. She had just died of cancer.

Right after the funeral his dad took him out of school to go on the road with him. A week after they left, they pulled into St. Louis. It was Saturday. At the reception after the funeral, he remembered how the Warriors gathered round his dad and told him they wanted to have a special kind of service for he and his mother at Wayfarer’s Inn the next Saturday. When they got there, they found all the Warrior’s rigs lined up in the huge parking lot. Each rig had a black wreath in the middle of the grill with banner in the center that said Molly Moncrief. When he asked his dad about it, he said, “Your mom was a very special friend to the Warrior’s, Lane.” He was not specific as to why but said, “You’ll find out about it one day.” When that day came, he found out that his mother, Molly Moncrief had been raised as a foster sister of Houston and Billie-Jo Caffrey, now Freddie Krause ... that she had helped Houston in Billie-Jo’s escape from the law.

The service was not solemn by any means except tears that were shed amongst the laughter. All of those who knew Molly at the time spoke like they were roasting a dear friend. At the conclusion of the ceremony, they welcomed Lane’s dad, Wilbur Moncrief, as the newest member of the Wheelin Warriors. Afterwards Freddie took Lane aside and told him the story from her perspective. As she was relating the tale, she allowed the youth to take a few drinks, got him a little tipsy then took him to a room where she spent the next two hours taking his cherry and introducing him to the wonders of sexual hanky-panky.


When Jeanie opened the door Lane could not believe the dreamy expression on her face. It was as if she had just gotten religion. He interpreted it as Jeanie having a crush on him. He was young enough and figured that she had been lusting after his youthful body. With the lust having built in his own self, ogling Corrie/Jeanie for the last couple of days, he learned that she would be riding with him for the next two weeks. While standing at her open door he could see that she was ripe for bed. He was ready to accommodate her.

Through the opened door Jeanie saw how Lane looked at her with an expression of eager confidence. While it thrilled her it almost made her laugh. Houston told him how I sucked him she thought. Because of the nature of Wayfarer’s, she had no problem with Houston kissing and telling. Obviously, Freddie knew as well. Otherwise, she would not have had her go through the training regimen using the zucchinis as practice dicks for here girls learning to deepthroat.

Something else, when she had first seen Samantha in the teddy that she borrowed, she was overwhelmed with the pert girl’s figure and how sexy it made her look. That was before her plastic surgery when Corrie’s opinion of her own looks was not that high. After the effects of the surgery had pretty much healed, after everyone had been raving about how attractive she was, Jeanie was beginning to be convinced of her own desirability. While she had been preening in front of the mirror, she realized that she looked even better in the teddy than Samantha. With Lane confirming her opinion, or so she thought, she gave him a confident smile and said, “You’re a bit early Lane, I bet you want a blowjob.” She was tickled at how abashed he looked. It was totally unlike the erstwhile shy Mormon girl who had loosened up to the point that she was going to let it all hang out.

Jesus, Lane thought, this girl talks like a pro. I cannot believe she is only fifteen.

When Jeanie saw the look on his face she thought, He must think that I am really pretty. She reminded herself, “I am really pretty and have what men want.” Then she thought I’m younger than Freddie’s girls ... much younger. I will not be a whore like they are, but I have something to offer that few other girls have. I don’t think making ten percent back on what I spend each week will be much of a problem. Then her confidence began to wane. I hope I’m right. Leading him through the door she said patting his bulge again, “Why don’t you step inside Lane so we can take care of this little problem right now.”

Before guiding him to the bed she stood on tiptoes and kissed his lips, grabbing a handful of his cock through his pants. Lane’s mouth opened and their tongues sprung to action. By the way he was trembling she got the feeling that his erection must be like a gun with a hair trigger.

Zipping him down she reached in and grabbed his full erection. “Mm,” she murmured,” you’re more than ready Lane aren’t you.” She looked down. To her surprise the entire head of his penis was covered with precum. “And what you have here looks absolutely delicious (Freddie and all of her girls had been giving her pointers on the importance of raving about a man’s penis).” During the kiss she backed him to the bed and when the backs of his knees touched the mattress, pushed a little and he dropped his ass on the edge of the bed.

“Just lay back honey,” she said, “and let me take care of this difficult problem of yours.” On her knees next to the bed, she pointed his cock to her face. “It’s the loveliest thing I’ve ever seen Lane.” Opening her mouth, she closed her lips on his circumcision scar so as not to disturb the precum that had somehow become smeared all over his head. She wanted to take advantage of the mystical lubrication that would ease his bulk down her throat. Bobbing twice she plunged a third time, plugging his knob in her larynx and encasing his rigid cock in the tight rings of her esophagus. She gulped then pushed harder until her upper lip was buried in Lane’s pubic hair and his balls appeared like they were hanging from her chin.

After bobbing four times with his erection totally covered by her mouth and larynx it was like she had touched off an I.E.D. As his maleness swelled in her throat a surprised utterance came out of his mouth in the form of questions: “Oh? Oh?” that became a positive statement: “OHHH.” A hyper swelling of his erection stretched her throat as it predicted the explosion that was coming. “JESUS.”

Feeling his recoil from the rope of cum that shot down her throat she pulled back, plunged again, and he muttered, “OHHHHHH,” as another explosion slid to her stomach. Plunging furiously, she bobbed three more times before his third shot sent another gob of jism to her innards. OH, MY FUCKING GOD!”

Geez she thought, his ejaculate feeling like custard being eaten too quickly but continued bobbing then plugged the head of his cock into her larynx again.

Clutching the cheeks of his ass together Lane strained his cum-pump while grunting, “Ung, ung, ung,” until all his semen had exited his balls.

Holding his twitching cock in her throat until it wilted, Corrie finally let it slide out of her throat on its own accord. She raised her head, looked up Lane’s prostrate body and sighed, “Lane, Lane,” as if she was praising a tot who had gone “potty” the first time. “You were so EXCITED.” With the inflection of a high pitched, motherly voice of encouragement she said, “And it excited ME too.” Pillowing her face against his undulating tummy she thought; I am really getting good at this.

After his limp dick slithered out of her mouth Lane was quiet for a while.

From each of her first deep-throatings she had learned that her man had to ponder this incredibly exciting thing she had just done. A woman having his cock all the way down her throat was something most males fantasized but never expected it to happen. Each first time she did it, beginning with Zeb, Chet, Houston and now Lane, gave her a strange feeling of ownership which thrilled her to the cusp of orgasm. Hugging Lane’s waist like she could not get enough of him she quickly got in bed with him on her knees, straddling his middle while lowering her exposed pussy bared in the teddy’s split crotch, grinding on his limp and slimy dick... “Ooh Lane, I’m so EXCITED. This must be how a cat feels when it rubs itself on catnip. You’re such a hot man,” adding, “So remarkably HOT,” as her orgasmic shudders shook her body.

Still having not gotten a response from him she said, “Are you alright Lane?

In a faraway voice he said, “I still can’t believe that you DID that. I have heard about it but never believed it could happen. And I never EVER considered that it could feel THIS good.”

As if to he were embarrassed for coming so quickly, he said, “I guess I got a little too excited too fast heh-heh.”

Perfect she thought as she undid his belt, zipped down his pants, undid the laces of his shoes and removed them this is going to work out quite well. “Lift up your bottom Lane.”

He raised his body allowing her to remove his pants. “Sit up Hun.” Taking his hand, she pulled on it and he sat up. Taking off his shirt and undershirt she bent down to his feet and removed his socks. “Are you doing ok?”

“Mm, hmm,” he grunted, “I just can’t get over what you did ... and how much of my strength you have sucked away. I feel so weak.”

Delighted that his orgasm was so complete that it wiped him out she helped him straighten his body on the bed and lay down behind him; put her arm around his waist and spooned her knees into his. Kissing his neck and back she manipulated his limp cock. When he felt totally relaxed, her concern was that he might fall off to sleep and disrupt what she had in mind. But when she felt his flaccid penis flexing, she worked it into a stroke-able erection. Understanding how important timing was. Jeanie figured if she got him off again before stating her case, it could interfere with her plan. “Lane?”

“Hmm?”

“I got something from Chet today that I just have to show you.”

Pushing himself up on his elbow he said, “What are you talking about Cor ... I mean Jeanie?” Getting on her knees she reached to the bedside table and picked up the bankbook and handed it to him. “What’s this?”

“It’s a bankbook.”

Taking it back out of his hand and opening it so he could see the transaction. “Do you see the amount?”

“$3148,” he said. “Are you saying that Chet gave you this much money?”

“He didn’t give it to me Lane. He took me to a Supercuts salon and had them cut my hair. It was really long and there was a lot of it.” She told him that Chet said she had to change her appearance to confuse anyone in the cult that might be looking for her. “He told me that cutting off all my hair would help disguise me. Then he got on his computer and surfed to a site where they bought my hair. This is what they gave me. Chet opened the account in my name.”

“That’s a hell of a lot of money Cor ... Jeanie. But why are you telling me this in the middle of having sex with me?”

“It just popped into my mind Lane. I thought I’d better tell you about it before I forgot.”

“Jesus Christ Jeanie this is crazy I mean...”

Realizing that Lane’s changing mood could have erased any advantage she had gained by showing him the bankbook she had to do something to stop the slide. “I’m sorry Lane,” she said as she clamored over his body and took his now softening cock into her mouth and began sucking it.

“Christ,” he said holding her head with both hands and guiding her bobbing actions. His mind had was jangled at seeing her bankbook.

Jeanie knew she could interrupt sex easier than any male with an erection. Though her pussy was wet with no fear of it drying out she fear becoming a prisoner of Lane’s fickle penis that had already begun to deflate. She had thought that purposely put something in Land’s mind to befuddle him might cause him to be obsessed with what she was getting at. For such a young girl she didn’t even realize how astute she was to have picked such a good time to discuss her dilemma. Once she would climb into Lane’s truck and leave Wayfarer’s she could literally become lost with no hope for negotiation during the next two weeks. Everything that Chet, Freddie, and the Warriors had done for her was unbelievable. She had the good sense to know that things could change, and she could be left out in the cold as far as the plans she was formulating were concerned.

“I realize this is probably not the best time to bring this up Lane, but Chet said that I could take out $50 a week from my account. He said that he set a limit at the bank that will allow me to do that. But he also said that I had to find a way to replace what I take out, plus adding ten percent on it when I put it back.”

She didn’t understand that Chet’s purpose was simply a challenge for her to become fiscally responsible, that he was not making an iron-clad demand. The usurious 10% was just his way of emphasizing its importance. “He gave me some ideas how to do it, but I’ve thought about it, and I would like to run this by you.”

When he finally understood what she was talking about he realized that Chet was trying to protect her from overspending her capital ... that he wanted to help her develop a sound financial foundation. All the Warriors were fiscally conservative. Chuckling inwardly, he became anxious to see what kind of an answer this teenage Mormon girl would come up with. Smiling he said, “Let’s hear what you have in mind.”

“I’m allowed to spend fifty dollars a week. But Chet said that I must replace it with fifty-five, the $50 with a ten percent increase. He said that is up to me to figure out a way to do it. And I was thinking, I’m going to be riding in your truck for at least two weeks and um ... did you like what I just did with your um ... penis?”

Thinking about his amazement at having his dick stuck inside Jeanie’s throat he said, “I’ve never had anything feel so good in all my life.”

“Well, I would do it every day if you would like. It’s not a whoring, Lane. I would call it an accommodation fee.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.