Pandora - Cover

Pandora

Copyright© 2020 by littlefrog454

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mature man saves many women from enslavement by the evil Company's new imprinting virus. Has sex with main female characters. Discovers Shadow Government behind Company. Then discovers psychically endowed ancient Hyperborean Priest has awaken.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Safe Sex  

The Park Regency Towers was one of the newer skyscrapers in downtown New York. By that I mean it was constructed in the mid 70’s. It was one of those steel and glass things that went up fast and are a nightmare for their architects because the plans keep changing as the building was being built. If you bother to really count from the outside of the building you will notice there are 66 floors not 63 as listed on the filed blue prints, the index hung in the lobby, or on the elevator buttons themselves. That is 3 entire floors unaccounted for plus the penthouse itself which was the exclusive property of one Vinchinso Vascone.

Mister Vascone was sixth generation New York Italian American directly from the old country he liked to tell everybody. He represented the face of the new Mafia. No criminal record, the best colleges, with connections to all the best people. There will always be the rackets, the numbers runners, the loan sharks, the street hustlers, and even the pimps. These are necessary even honorable trades some might argue. The trick is that even the small stuff amounts up and eventually becomes big stuff. Vinchinso handled the big stuff for the 9 Familles in New York. There are always 9 Familles it is a magic number for Italians. He invested their money and saw to it that their ventures were protected, prospered, and smoothed over the rough spots in life for his Familles.

When it came election time the powers in office let you know how good you had it under them. The want-to-bes stirred things up. A favorite target of opportunity is corruption and crime. Vinchinso’s job was to make sure that whoever won the election was owned by his people. There’s nothing wrong with investigating those things. After all giving the public a good show was entertaining to the public. In fact selective prosecutions were good as long as Vinchinso got to choose who was prosecuted and who wasn’t. That was why Vinchinso was good at his job, he always found an edge.

The 64th floor was where it all started in the real New York City. You knew you had arrived when you got invited to the 64th floor by somebody that was already a member. There was even a little blood letting ceremony that went with the invitation to join. One of the rules, really the only rule, was you could never tell anyone outside of the 64th floor you was a member, and what happened on the 64th floor stayed on the 64th floor. What is freely given can just as easily be taken away they were all told.

There were many stories of people who claimed to have been members of the 64th Floor Gang. People that violated the rules and were ruined overnight, but they were just tales told by losers weren’t they? Who listens to the tales of deluded losers. There were even tales of people who took the police back to the 64th floor and found it to be deserted with dust and cobwebs everywhere. How were they to know that really the 64th floor was really the 65th. The 64th floor that was kept vacant for just the purpose of discrediting traitors like them. You say to yourself you will never be one of those losers.

Over the years the membership had changed, evolved, diversified even. Vince, Mister Vascone, bragged that nobody was barred from becoming a member, and the members were the movers and the shaker of the City and the world. Discrimination was not allowed among the membership itself.

And now this ... this company...”the Company“, had shown up and like in the God Father movie had made him a offer he couldn’t refuse. They had presented him with two special sex slaves in his own house. No!, not house he reminded himself, his home. According to this ... this fancy boy, this spic pansy Mister Jones who had been sent here from “the Company“ along with the two slaves Claire and Regina ... the West Coast Company was wanting to expand it’s operation and form an alliance with New York.

They had a new process that turned women ... any women ... into slaves according to this fagot Jones. Made them slaves that would do anything for their master. According to Jones they had used a picture of him and a high fidelity audio recording of his voice to imprint them for him. It was just that easy he was informed. Now they were bonded to him for life, and they could do this to any woman? For any man? For the right price.

At 56 Vince had a very satisfied wife and a full time mistress that the wife knew of and was friends with. There was no disharmony at home. The wife was 50 with 3 lovely daughters, her charity work, plus her civic engagements. The mistress was 53 and still adored him. He in turn was very devoted to both of them in his own way. Even his personal Catholic priest, his personal father confessor, knew of his love and devotion to his family and his long running sins at confession each week. This slave thing was not something that was good for the Families he personally reasoned. This was something that was very dangerous even to talk about.

The Vascone’s for generations had fought the Nazis and Hitler, the Fascists and Mussolini back in the old country, then the damn Communist latter, and even the blessed Church itself sometimes when it was necessary. The Mafia, “our thing”, had always been against what they perceived as “enforced order”. Even the Church, if it could, would take freewill away from the common man and make us all cogs in their machines Vince reasoned, as his forefathers had reasoned. If they had their way we would all march forward in lockstep to what they perceived as glorious progress and world order if they could make us.

This was a bad thing, a dangerous thing, an immoral thing, but all the Family would not see it that way Vince knew from personal experience. If this was not handled right there would be division in the ranks and eventually war among their own. Better to appear to accept the gift for now and study the enemy. His trusted counselors agreed with him when he broached the subject to them latter. So Vince accepted the gift and agreed to meet with them. He also detailed some of the smarter young bloods to investigate this, “the Company“, from the West Coast.


“And so Mister Edward J. Simms.” He read the name off the drivers license from my wallet he was holding.

“What is your interest in Claire and Regina, or my building for that matter. The two girls are staying with me in the penthouse Edward. May I call you Edward?” Mister Vascone asked me.

Yes, I had a new idenity, I was Simms not Simmons now. I had wandered in and asked some innocent questions of the buildings employee about the girls, and some more questions about the building itself. As a result I got mouse trapped by three men in well cut dress suits who politely identified themselves as building security and informed me Mister Vascone wished to see me. I started to decline the invitation when I noticed they had two of New York’s finest uniformed foot patrol backing them up. These people didn’t leave anything to chance I reasoned so I might as well go along with the program and play nice. Hell I might even learn something I reasoned.

So in no time I was in the special elevator going directly up to the penthouse in minutes. Then I was in a ... a ... very large red room. Deep red pile carpet on the floor, red lighting, red walls, red celling ... just red everywhere. Deep crimson blood red. Oh, yes!, a very red sound proof room I judged by the hushed acoustics as we walked across the floor. In the middle of the red room sat a massive deep red ornately carved mahogany executives desk. Hell the monstrosity could also pass as an alter for a satanic sacrifice ritual too I reasoned to myself.

Hell you could bleed to death on the carpet in this room and nobody would even notice the stain on the floor, for that matter they could beat you to death and nobody would hear your screams either I reasoned too. This was not a room I would voluntarily want to visit, but I was here now.

“Are you Mister Vascone?” I asked the mature man, actually the only man in the room, sitting behind the massive deep red mahogany desk in a equally massive rolling thrown like chair while I was left standing before him flanked by his security guards.

“Yes I am young man, but you may call me Vince. Harry be polite, get Mister Simms a chair.” Vince directed one of the three men slightly behind me now. That produced a slightly smaller than average size plain ladder back wooden chair for me. Oh, I got it right off, I was going to be reduced to sitting in a child’s seat while being interrogated by an adult. Well I could understand it, you seek every psychological advantage you can get wherever you can find it.

“Please have a seat Edward. Now Edward once again what is your interest in the two girls Claire and Regina? I see your from California by the information in your wallet. Do you know a Mister Jones? ... How about “the Company“ Edward? ... Ah!, I see that got a response. You do know something about “the Company“. Now we are getting somewhere. What do you know Mister Simms? You can leave boys I don’t think Edward here poses a threat. Edward you can find a better chair over there.” He gestured toward the far wall where several other rolling throwns like his own were parked.

“Can I offer you a fine sherry, or maybe something a little stronger, a whiskey, or a excellent brandy perhaps Edward. I even have some fine genuine Cuban cigars there in the humidor.” He gestured to a humidor and decanters on the desk in front and slightly to his left while continuing to roll a large dark brown cigar between the palms of his hands and sniffing it.

“Have them flown up directly from Havana every week, been doing it for years. My father was doing it long before there was a Castro and the Bay of Pigs Mister Simms. They used to come in the same diplomatic pouch as Kennedy and Johnson’s did years ago. Haven’t smoked one in years myself Edward, give them away to my friends now. Doctor’s orders you know, but I still enjoy the smell, the taste, the feel of a good hand rolled Cuban cigar in my hands. You know they soak the tobacco leaves in cognac to make the cigar. When you warm them this way it releases the aroma Edward. Maybe you could smoke one and allow me to smell it again. Connie my Mistress wants to get rid of all my other vices, even the bottles there.”

“By the way she absolutely hates the two young girls. Hates sharing the penthouse with them Edward. I tell her she’s going to be the vice that kills me one day, ha, ha. I’m a creature of habit Edward.” He laughed and paused studying me for a long time before going on.

“I’m going to be honest with you Mister Simms, I have always had a instinct about these things. That’s why I’m still alive and most of my enemies are dead. A ... a fancy boy, a Mister Jones, representing something calling itself “the Company“ gifted me with the two girls. They, “the Company“, wish to discuss an alliance between me and them. New York and the West Coast, Mister Jones says. What do you think about an alliance with “the Company“ Edward.” He paused and waited again. When I didn’t say anything he went on.

“I will even be honest with you about that Edward. I can’t afford to just flatly turn them down like I want to, like every instinct screams at me to do. I can’t because there are too many within the Family, my Family itself, that will accept the deal they offer. Can you understand I wish to avoid a war within my own ranks Mister Simms. Now what do you know? What is your interest in this? Is there an alternative?” He waited for me to answer. I finally had to answer him.

“Ok, there are two companies that we know about Gentech, and Madison Paramedicals. They’ve come up with a process that allows them to ... to ... well the woman they take ... the female produced imprints on the first male voice that speaks to her. She is his willing slave from then on, and yes your right, we do have a way of breaking the imprint Mister Vascone. In fact we consider Claire and Regina to be ours ... well they were taken from us wrongfully ... look it’s a long story ... we just want to free them and stop “the Company“.” I told him.

“I know most of that from Mister Jones Edward. So there is a cure?” He asked.

“Well yes and no. The reason it doesn’t effect the male is we have an over abundance of testosterone and women don’t. That’s how you avoid getting it, and yes you can increase testosterone in the women and avoid them getting it too. Now to break the imprint you just have to kill the master, ha, ha.” I looked Vince in the eyes and laughed.

“I hope that’s only figuratively speaking Edward.” Vince laughed too, but without much humor in his slate gray eyes.

“Oh it is Vince. It is. We just have to convince the girl your dead while under hypnosis which is rather easy once you know the trick, but she never fully recovers. It does things to them mentally.” I explained to Vince.

“I take it then there is more to this than just you in this Edward?” Vascone asked.

“Yes, Mister Vascone there is more than me, but I apologize that I don’t feel at liberty to tell you who or how many just yet.” I answered.

“Don’t think anything of it young man. I would do the same thing if I was you. My security.” He tapped his ear. “Blue Tooth you know. Informs me that several young women in and around the building are ... are ... how to say this ... becoming very perturbed and visibly agitated and upset by your long absence Edward. Do you know any of these women?” He must have pushed a button, or said a que word, because part of a wall rolled up reveling a number of wide screen monitors. On the different monitors were my different girls at different points in the lobby and building.

“I think it would be advisable for you to go down and disarm the situation and come back when your done. You may even want to bring some back with you. I give you my word that you and your people are under my protection while your on my grounds Edward. My head of security is especially intrigued with 4 of them. He almost missed them thinking they were children ... well schoolgirls on a sight seeing tour lost in the building. It has happened before to a group of Japanese children, ha, ha.” He paused waiting for my reply.

“I’ll be right back Vince.” I got up to leave just as a guard stuck his head in the door.

“Harry take Edward here down to the ground floor and wait for him at the elevator while he confers with his people. When he’s finished with them bring him and anybody else he wants back up here.” Vince directed the guard. Nothing was said in the elevator going down.

Leaving the elevator I walked across the lobby and out through the double set of automatic doors to the sidewalk outside. All of them except Billy who was in our newly bought unmarked utility van cruising the block was inside watching the elevators. They all began to converge on me as I stood there on the sidewalk and waited outside.

“We were all so worried Eddie.” Liz almost sobbed as she approached me and hugged me, assuring herself I was really there I guess.

“We told them there was no need to worry Eddie.” The Twins, Cathy and Patty laughed but hugging me too.

By this time my herd or harem was gathered around me hugging and squeezing me. There was Liz, the first, Cathy and Patty, the Twins, their sister Billy, then the twins Alice and Brandy, next came Renee, then more twins Heidi and Heather. Oh, I almost forgot Uremia and Suzy who had managed to become the latest twins and were still back at the Bat Cave in California monitoring all this through the different cell phones. Quite a public gathering in the end.

“I think we can work with this organization.” I told everyone gathered with me.

“We agree.” Floated back from the Twins.

“He has invited us all up to the penthouse to discuss what we know and want to do about it. Before somebody brings it up he knows who we are and let me point out he hasn’t moved against us and he could have. His security knows all of you except Billy. You weren’t very subtle while I was gone, ha, ha.” I told them what I knew and waited for the Twins response.

The Twins and the other girls didn’t disappoint me.

“We need to get Claire and Regina back and he has them. We do what is necessary to get them back and destroy this thing Eddie.” Liz said what was on everybody’s mind now that I had been released.

“Is it safe to work with them ... well him Twins?” I asked the Wonder Twins.

“He is sincere, but he is far removed from the rank and file solders in the field. He has fought hard to bring, lets call it his branch of the Family, out of the gutter. Most of it now is legitimate believe it or not due to his efforts, but he is unpopular with some of the younger members that liked the old rackets. The life of crime has it’s own mystique Eddie. It’s a lifestyle really.” The Twins told us.

“But you think we can trust him.” I pushed.

“You can trust him and his word Eddie.” They agreed with my assessment.


“Do you want to introduce us Edward.” Mister Vascone, Vince, asked me. We were all back on the penthouse floor but in a different room this time. This one was as bright and pleasant as the red one was ominous, sinister, and just plain damn depressing.

“Girls this is Mister Vascone, Vince. Vince this is Doctor Liz Ward, Elizabeth Regina Warden now. She used to work for the evil Company. We know most of what we know because of her. By the way I used to be Edward Simmons now my last name is Simms. Next are the triplets, Billy, Cathy, and Patty. Next we acquired the twins Alice and Brandy Montavan, and they borough Uremia Masters with them who couldn’t be here. These three are former slaves we have recently freed. This is Renee who was first, and Heidi and Heather here who are twins too.” I wound up my introductions.

“This is Connie McClaire my mistress and my, well one of my true loves. These two charming young ladies are what you have been looking for I presume. I would just give them to you, but as I assume you already know they are hard to get rid of with their programing. Even Connie has not had the heart to just throw them out on the street. Of course she blames it all on me.” Vince laughed out loud to Connie’s obvious discomfort.

“Well you don’t have to allow them to rub on you that way and their massages are not that wonderful. Men!” Connie said in disgust. She, herself, was a tall well preserved blond bombshell still.

“Is this what they will be like when they are ... are ... are well deprogrammed I guess.” Vince asked.

“Can I talk to them Vince?” Connie asked.

“That’s why your here my dear. Could I keep you from it if I wanted to dear?” Vince laughed.

“I want you three to tell me your story. I want to know what was done to you and especially what Edward has done to you. I want to know everything. Vince I need to talk to them in private. Somewhere this ... this ... this possible master of the universe can’t interfere with me getting the truth out of these poor girls.” Connie was telling Vince as she crossed the room toward them. On reaching them she herded them into a corner.

“If you don’t mind dear me and Edward will take Claire and Regina and retire to the massage room. We will allow them to apply their magic fingers to our backs and other muscles. Feel free to take your time dear.” Vince laughed.

“That better be all you use the poor girls for you old bastard.” Connie shot back over her shoulder.

“Now, now dear you know perfectly well that I have acted like a perfect gentleman toward these poor girls, and shall expect no less from Edward here no matter what the poor girls try to force on us dear.” Vince chuckled.

“I be knowing that you lecherous old bastard and you better be resisting those forced attentions if you know what’s good for you.” She shouted over her shoulder again.

As soon as we were out of hearing range he began to explain his home life to me.

“I grew up with Connie she was our live-in maid’s daughter. Mary, her mother, was single and lived in what was called back then the servant’s quarters of the house. Connie didn’t have a father that I ever knew of back then. My father Victor had an ongoing affair with Mary back as far as I can remember. I guess you would say she is his mistress and both me and Connie knew it.”

“Me and Connie grew up playing master of the house and willing maid for years in secret. When she was 15, and I was 17, I accidentally knocked her up. I guess it was a defective condom, we were using protection you know. I actually stole them from my father’s supply, ha, ha.”

“We were in love Edward. We ran away from home, lied about our ages to a kindly old understanding priest, and got married in the eyes of God Edward. We weren’t very good at hiding and we were caught by our parents a few weeks later and brought back home. They had everything annulled and separated us.”

“A month later I was still arguing with my family that I loved her and wouldn’t give her up. Connie was still bound and determined to have our love child and nobody was able to argue her out of it. Then for no reason we knew of she had a miscarriage and aborted my son. Yes Edward, the fetus was developed enough to determine it was male.”

“It was a natural spontaneous abortion the doctors all said, nobody was at fault, these things just naturally happen sometimes we were told. In this case though there were complications it was explained to me and Connie afterwards. Yes, our families were kind enough to allow me to comfort her about our loss in her time of need. Yes Edward, our families weren’t totally without mercy.”

“Because of the excessive bleeding a hysterectomy, a DNC, had to be performed and Connie was sterile now. She would never have anymore children me and her were told. Connie was destroyed by it. I told her it didn’t matter to me I still loved her, but she said that every man deserved children and she was less than a woman and certainly not capable of being a good wife. She refused to be consoled Edward.” Vince paused, wiped an eye and cleared his nose.

“Connie refused to see me again after that. Mary finally sent Connie to live with relatives in Ireland. I would have followed her, but Connie told me not to if I ever wanted to see her again. I was sent off to college finally after much Family discussion. We were both heart broken by our losses Edward.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.