Pandora - Cover

Pandora

Copyright© 2020 by littlefrog454

Introduction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Mature man saves many women from enslavement by the evil Company's new imprinting virus. Has sex with main female characters. Discovers Shadow Government behind Company. Then discovers psychically endowed ancient Hyperborean Priest has awaken.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Safe Sex  

Pandora; Our Final Battle

Usual disclaimers, science fiction, age restricted adult material, all characters and situations fictional. If you are easily offended don’t read this.


Summary

Mature man saves many women from enslavement by the Company’s new evil imprinting virus. Has sex with main female charters that he saves from them. Uses hypnosis and newly discover drug to overcome their bimbofication. Foils plot by the Company and discovers Shadow Government behind it all. Then discovers ancient psychically endowed Hyperborean High Priest has been awakened from his sleep years before. High Priest creates cult with psychic surgery magic. Mind over matter can be real. With the use of the Temple of the Air, flying saucer, Hyperborean High Priest plans to conquer Earth. Some sex, lots of enslavement. Hero doesn’t personally enslave anybody underage for a change but discovers childhood sexual abuse to main characters that he has to set right.


Foreword

Look before we go any further I need the reader of this account of, “Our Final Battle”, (catchy title right) to understand a few things. The Wonder Twins say I need to write this account of what we did and save it on the Internet in as many places as I can in case something goes wrong tomorrow. They can no longer see a clear future or just one outcome. So if your reading this account you may know if we won or lost, we don’t. They say it’s something about some cat, “Schrödinger’s cat”, and you don’t know if your dead or alive until somebody actually looks in the box to check.

According to legend Zeus became angered at the giant Titan Prometheus who created man because he stole the gods fire from the heavens. Zeus commanded Hephaistos to create Pandora the first woman endowing her with great beauty and cunning. Zeus then had her delivered to Prometheus’s younger brother as his bride along with a sealed box as her wedding gift. There is some speculation as to whether Zeus actually warned her not to open the box and a woman’s natural curiosity always getting the better of her common sense. Sufice it to say she did opened it and let out all the ills of the world. In the end only Elpis (Hope) was left in the box. The Twins find it both ironic and funny that hope is a empty box, ha, ha.

My tale, well our tale, begins with a beautiful woman delivered into my hands, the Twins say by the goddess of chance herself Destiny. In many ways she’s my Pandora, the person that turned my whole world upside down. The start of everything that has followed. Far from ills she has brought me nothing but joy, love, and adventure so far. Of course the tale continues and is the reason for me writing all this down.

If we won it’s a good story published in storiesonline.net. If we lost you now know about the Evil Company, the Hyperborean High Priest, the “Shadow Government” behind it all, and even the Old One. You owe it to us and the human race to pick up our weapons, our tools, and our fight where we left off. There are clues coded in the story that will give you access to everything we had. THEY must not be allowed to win. Must not be allowed to turn us all in into their puppets. Good Luck.


Pandora; A Quick Look In The Box Can’t Hurt Anything? Can it??

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.