The Golden Griddle - Cover

The Golden Griddle

Copyright© 2017 by B. Wilder

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gina is a free-spirited girl who lives with her horny, pill-popping step-Dad, Larry, in the Knotty Pines trailer park. Gina's Mom, Shirley, disappeared four years earlier, allegedly, running off from her job at The Golden Griddle with a trucker. Gina seeks the truth about her mom while cleaning trailers and exploring sex. But the plans that Larry has for her will be her biggest challenge.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Caution  

In order for you to know my story I need to take you a back a little bit.

I’ll start by telling you about “Stubby”.

In case you didn’t know it, every guy on the planet has a name for his dick. I keep a notebook with the names of every dick I’ve encountered along with a rating of 1 to 10 on size and performance. There are some superstars in that notebook, as well as some complete flops.

Most guys name their dicks really ridiculous names like “Zeus” or “Mr.Big” or in Arlen’s case...”Bubba”. But then again what would not be a ridiculous name for a dick?

The name that Larry (my pervert step-Dad) gave his dick was “Stubby”. Stubby was a lot like the rest of Larry ... short, thick and constantly horny.

Stubby was no stranger to me even before my mom took-off and Larry decided I was going to play the wife role around the house.

Larry was a total perv and loved to flash his dick at unsuspecting women any and every chance he got. It had become a hobby for him, apparently.

I heard the talk about a creepy bearded guy in a beat-up red Dodge pickup truck who drove around with his dick out waving it around and showing it to random unsuspecting women in traffic. I knew it was Larry.

It was a miracle, but he never got caught. The women he flashed just never said anything probably because they were just too shocked and embarrassed. I don’t know. But I hear that most women don’t like that sort of thing.

My introduction to Stubby happened over time. It started with these little things that Larry would do to make his dick visible to me around the house.

When Larry would take a piss, he would leave the bathroom door open so his dick would be on display while he was pissing. Or if Mom was around he would wait until she was out of the line of vision and then open the bathroom door so I could see his cock ... a thick stream of piss shooting out of his cock head.

I would be watching TV in the living room and there he would be in the bathroom at the end of the hall with the door wide open. He would be holding his short, thick cock and pissing into the toilet ... grinning this greasy grin and watching to see how I reacted.

When he was at the end of his piss, his dick would jerk and another short stream of piss would shoot out and he would be grinning at me like a shark.

At first I was a little shocked. I had never seen a man show his dick off on purpose and didn’t know what to make of it. He was married to my mom which made it especially awkward. I was quickly learning what a nasty bastard Larry really was.

The next thing I felt was curiosity and a dirty twinge of excitement in my lower belly. I was, secretly, fascinated with dicks and loved to watch boys pissing but I rarely got the opportunity to watch.

When Larry would piss, he would just unzip his fly, pull his fat cock out the opening and aim it at the toilet. But sometimes he would unbutton his pants and pull his thick, hairy balls out as well ... flopping them out so I could get an eye full. He would hold his big, thick nuts with his left hand while he held his pissing dick with his right hand ... giving me a show.

I couldn’t help but visualize that dick inside my mom’s pussy ... her taking it into her mouth and sucking the fat head. I could picture her whore-red truck stop lipstick on Larry’s shaft ... once upon a time.

It wasn’t long before Larry took his dick-flashing to the next level.

It was a typical week night in the trailer park in front of the TV. Larry was in his ratty, brown recliner watching something with Jennifer Anniston in it. Larry had the hots for Jennifer Anniston in a big way. He had made it known that his greatest wish was to fuck Jennifer Anniston and if that could happen someday he would die a happy man.

Mom just shook her head and rolled her heavily mascara’d eyes whenever he got started on that Jennifer Anniston thing; “Like she would ever let your fat hillbilly ass anywhere near her movie star pussy, Larry”.

Her disdain for her pervert, pill-head of a husband was not something she attempted to hide, at that point.

The honeymoon was over pretty quickly for those two. I’m surprised they stayed together as long as they did, although it was pretty obvious that Mom had cut him off from the pussy long before she left.

When they first got married and we moved to the Knotty Pines trailer, park Mom and Larry were going at it all the time. When I say all the time, I mean every free minute they had together they spent it fucking like wild animals.

When I would get home from school, I would hear them fucking each other’s brains out behind their bedroom door. Mom would be screaming like a panther and Larry would be grunting like a boar hog. I would go to one of my friend’s trailers and hang out until they were done.

When they were first married they also fucked in the shower all the time ... slamming into the walls and sliding around. They routinely tore the shower curtain and rod down.

They were hot and heavy for each other for a while. But then Larry crashed his rig while jerking off to midget porn and fucked-up his back. He got on disability, started popping pain pills and took-up dick-flashing random women at traffic lights from inside his pickup truck.

And Mom started hanging out at the bar with her girlfriends and pulling away in disgust when Larry tried to grab her tits.

The blush was, officially, off the rose.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.