A Shiner for a Star - Cover

A Shiner for a Star

by Gator

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Story: This is loosely based on the television characters in Victorious. Cat, Jade and the gang give the stage 'hog' a shiner where it would do her the most good. All characters are eighteen years-old.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Fan Fiction   School   Spanking  

Disclaimer: The television show and characters on Victorious are owned by Schneider Productions. This is a parody based on the show and there is financial gain from the writing or posting of this story.

This is loosely based on the television characters in Victorious. Cat, Jade and the gang give the stage ‘hog’ a shiner where it would do her the most good. All characters are eighteen years-old.

I recently saw an episode of Victorious where I was appalled by the mean spirited behavior of Jade towards Tori, the lead in a new school play called “Steamboat Suzy”.

Who Got The Lead?

The question on everyone’s mind was who would get the lead for the new school musical. Would it be Tori the odds on favorite or Jade the up and coming performer.

The room was abuzz with excitement and in Jade and Tori’s case nerves on parade was a better description for what their stomachs cramping with nerves, which were a systemic expression of the tenseness between them and their competitive nature to gain the female lead role.

Jade seemed to believe this was her moment and the coveted role would be hers.

The 18 year old was wearing black jeans and her long brown hair had colored streaks of light blue and purple in it’s strands that went down to her shoulders. All of the students were surprised when their Improv Teacher at Hollywood Arts, Mr. Sikowitz left the cast role sheet on the chair and left the classroom.

The moment of truth had arrived and Tori looked worried as she swept her shoulder length hair away from her face. Jade got up out of her seat and climbed up on to the raised platform at the head of the class and picked up the piece of paper, which informed the actors and actresses of their roles in the upcoming play they would soon be presenting.

“Who got the lead?’ the class asked in unison. The answer came in the form of Jade kicked a chair across the room. Tori had gotten the lead and her understudy was a very peeved Jade!

“All right class we are doing the musical “Steamboat Suzy”, you all have your assigned roles and each of your jobs is imperative to putting on a good show!” Sikowitz said. Their Improv teacher explained especially to Tori and Jade, the role and purpose of the understudy. Sikowitz explained that Jade would be prepared and stand in ready in the case that for any reason Tori was unable to go on and perform on stage.

“So you’re saying if some accident should happen to Tori I would take her place.” Jade said in a voice that brooked her displeasure at being Tori’s understudy. Tori’s butt shifted and squirmed in her chair as the full effect of Jade’s words and tone sunk in.

Flower Delivery

The class is interrupted as a delivery is made to the class. He says has flowers for Tori Vega.

“Tori get the flowers, so we can get back to work on the play.” Sikowitz said not liking the distraction.

Tori got up and pulled up her blue jeans up in the back as she walked, somewhat confused about who would send her flowers.

Tori reached the delivery guy holding the light orange flowers and bent her face over into the petals of the flowers and Jade and friends looked on.

“Wait, Stop Tori!” Trina yelled out to her sister. “What, Trina what’s wrong?” Tori turned around looking at her sister a little annoyed. “Those are Orchard Lilies and you know you are so allergic to them.” Trina said. Tori jumped back like a little girl who had backed into a hot stove with her backside! “Who would send me Orchard Lilies?” Tori asked.

“Yeah, who?” Jade nodded her brown haired head with light colored highlights coming down her shoulders bucked her hair off her back.

“Wait a minute, it was you Jade, but how would you know I am allergic to Orchard Lilies?” Tori asked quite exasperated.

“I saw it in your file.” Jade said in a smart ass voice. “You read my file Jade.” Tori said fuming. “Yeah I guess I did. Jade said with a smirk.

“Enough is enough Jade!” Tori informed Jade and the class knew she had pushed farther than she ever had before by her nemesis.

“Oh yeah well you hog the best parts and this is suppose to benefit all of us not just Tori Vega.” Jade angrily spouted. Someone was going to get a good spanking, because the drama teacher had had enough. The question was would it be Tori or Jade?

^^^^^^

“Enough is enough Jade!” Tori informed Jade and the class knew she had pushed farther than she ever had before by her nemesis.

“Oh yeah well you hog the best parts and this is suppose to benefit all of us not just Tori Vega.” Jade angrily spouted.

The eighteen year old girls were miffed at one another.

“Who got the lead?’ the gang asked in unison.

The answer came when Jade kicked a chair and it slid across the room.

The Hollywood Art’s gang got up from their chairs and left leaving to the leads to fight it out.

Someone was going to get a good spanking, because the Goth Girl has had enough with the prissy stage hogging star!

Jade raised her arm high above Tori’s bare white bottom. She indeed now had the upper hand.

Spank!

Tori felt the hot imprint of Jade’s hand burning deep into his lower right cheek, as she left her hand in place for a moment.

Whack! There was another hot hand-print, this time on the opposite cheek.

Spank! Crack! Swat! Jade began spanking in a slow, hard rhythm, giving Tori time to feel each spank as a separate entity. Spank! Smack! Jade savored the way her hand flattened the male bottom on her lap, and the increasing squirm that the cheeks made as they became pink.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.