Miss Oh Learns Obedience - Cover

Miss Oh Learns Obedience

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Step daughter is ready to start her business career and shows respect to family duty in matters of nocturnal training.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Small Breasts  

Miss Oh was required to ride the train into her place of employment during the weekdays. She usually went with her cousin Miss Suki holding her hand like they were mama and daughter or sisters traveling together.

Each day, they were used as groping pillows for the businessmen traveling with them pressed up tightly asshole to belly button like sardines in a tin can.

She knew that her cousin who was still a silly virgin was aghast at the liberties the men took with her body and she pitied the girl her naïve attitude. She would often whisper in her ear to calm her emotions as the males explored her lush cheeks and her private parts with their generally small sized dicks. She explained the gentlemen had an unfortunate problem of hardness and desperate need to shoot their sticky contents on female parts.

Miss Oh told her inexperienced cousin that she should take the episodes as lessons in male geography and learn from their likes and dislikes and discover methods of accelerating their journey to conclusion and happy ending.

She also told her that she needed to keep their hands busy but not allow them to rip her pantyhose to get at her bare flesh underneath. Once they knew she was complicit in their adventures but did not want her clothing to be damaged, they would be eager to explore her under her skirt but outside her pantyhose like good little boys.

It was a rule that she generally followed herself.

Sometimes, she would get caught up in the excitement and reach out and take their naughty cocks into her palms and stroke them whilst looking them straight in the eye and smiling slightly to let them know she was enjoying it as well.

She remembered the time when she was riding with her sister Yoko, and she had taken an adventurous cock in her hand and pressed it into her sister’s ass crack and rubbed it up and down the gaped separation much to her sister’s surprise and considerable enjoyment.

The poor gentleman had been so inspired that he immediately shot his full load off inside her sister’s undies. Miss Oh had her entire hand covered in the sticky stuff and she giggled as she brought her hand up for both her sister and the man to ogle at her shameful guilt.

After that entertaining incident, her sister was much more accommodating to her nocturnal spooning and would do her best to hide her pleasure at her touch. She was much filled with sadness at her sister’s marriage to the elderly boss-man who was know for his anal cravings. Now, she was satisfied with rare visits to her household to show her new toys she had discovered for kinky play.

The train was even more crowded this morning than usual, and she found herself plastered up against a teenaged student and had an elderly man riding her buttocks like a leech with smiling joy. The oldster was delighted with his explorations of her butt crack and her hidden secrets between her shapely legs. At the same time, she discovered the young student had an oversized cock well hidden under his trousers and it kept poking her feminine folds with enthusiastic excursions up underneath her short skirt right on her pantyhose with the reinforced control top.

The combination of the two determined males at penetrating her defenses served to heighten her sense of floating on air in the swaying train vibrating like one of her special toys from the sex shop at the market. Her twin assaulters were joined by an anonymous hand groping her sensitive breasts and she was unable to discern the identity of the owner.

With three sources of physical pleasuring, Miss Oh was soon driven to the edge of female orgasm and she shamefully sprayed her feminine juices down onto the dirty train floor hiding her guilt with an innocent look on her face to all the other passengers surrounding her sinful person.

Her youthful cousin was sandwiched in a like manner by two unrelated businessmen with lust in their eyes and naughtiness in their attitude to her presence in their proximity. The gentleman at her rear was quite tall and he apparently had his manhood firmly seated in between her teenaged flanks under her short skirt and pressing with serious intent on her frightened brown eye hoping that the pantyhose would withstand the stress of his constant rubbing of her backside with his rampant cock.

Suki did her best to ignore that posterior gambit and concentrated on evading the lips of the student in front of her that kept getting closer to her own soft lips and nervous tongue just inside her virgin mouth. She regretted that she had postponed her exercises with her cousin to train her in oral love-making because she considered her mouth her private property and meant for eating and drinking and definitely not intended for sexual union of any sort.

The swaying train was her downfall and eventually the student’s lips were touching her own with possessive dominance. She was in a quandary as to how to solve her lip to lip problem when the young stud suddenly forced his wet tongue in between her lips and entered her mouth with impulsive determination.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.