Sookie Finds Danger at Fangtasia - Cover

Sookie Finds Danger at Fangtasia

by Gator

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Romantic Story: Sookie had gone to Fangtaia, a vampire bar to ask some questions. Bill arrived and was displeased that the waitress had endangered herself by going to the bar. Bill feels punishment is needed before they get it on.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Spanking  

True Blood

I do not own True Blood or any of its characters. I write only for the enjoyment of my readers and there is no financial gain. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Sookie had gone to Fangtaia, a vampire bar to ask some questions. Bill arrived and was displeased that the waitress had endangered herself by going to the bar. Bill feels punishment is needed before they get it on.

Bill had gone to Eric’s bar, Fangtasia where girls were swaying their scantily clad asses on raised stages around the room. The room was packed, but one girl immediately caught my eye, or at least part of her anatomy caught my eye! Bill discerned a panty line across the tight jean seat.

This girl was something out of his dreams; long shoulder length blonde hair, cascading down the back of her shirt and her ass, well it was clad in the tightest pair of blue jeans I had ever seen. Not only were they tight, but they were getting tighter as she leant over the counter, trying to get information about her missing vampire lover, Bill. Sookie was rude and yelled when her question was left unanswered slamming her fist on the counter and throwing a tantrum more like an petulant eight year old than her true age of nineteen...

Bill had been gone for quite a while, but he recognized that voice. He was entranced as he moved up behind her, and placed his hand on her fantastic butt. The vampire couldn’t believe it; it was hot to the touch. He could actually feel the heat of her backside coming through the denim material. She pushed back against his hand, turned her head to look at him and smiled at Sookie!

“Oh, Bill I have been looking high and low for you.”

“Well you have found me, but I’m afraid your temper tantrum is not very pretty behavior, young lady.”

Bill carried on, rubbing his hand all over her gorgeous, hot ass, while she continued to push her jean clad bottom against his palm. Sookie started to roll her ass cheeks in slow gyrating circles against my touch.

I started gently patting her beautiful butt. The jeans were so tight that my hand bounced straight off. I moved closer and said:

“I’d really like to bend you over and paddle your tight backside.” To my amazement she replied: “That would be appreciated since you have been gone for so long and I am out of sorts. I’ll give you a ride.”

Wow, I thought, she’s forward. I picked up my helmet, snaked my arm around her waist, and we walked outside, my hand constantly wandering over her ass. Outside, I watched in amazement as she placed her crash helmet on her head, and eased her tight backside across the saddle of her motorcycle. “Hop on, the back.” I climbed on, pressing tight up against her, placing my hands around her waist. “Hold on to your butt,” she said laughing as the bike suddenly jerked forward. We soon reached her place, and she led me inside.

We took off our helmets and jackets. Underneath, she was wearing just a tight, white T-shirt. Her breasts showed pertly through the material. She had a wide leather belt through the jeans, just for effect, as they fitted her like a glove.

“Can I tell you what I’d like you to do?” she asked.

“I’ve got some ideas of my own, but yeah, tell me what you fancy” I replied.

“OK, you could do something like this. You order me into the kitchen, give me a ‘naughty girl’ lecture, order the position that you want me to assume, select something to paddle me with, and then paddle the living daylights out of my ass.

I couldn’t believe my ears; this girl could read my mind! It was past time to curb Sookie who stood in front of me, tall, blonde, and pretty.

“OK, go out and come back in”, I said. She went out to the hall, put her leather jacket and helmet back on, pretended to close the front door, and tiptoed towards me. “Where have you been Sookie?” “I’ve been down at the club.” “I told you not to be bother those vampires, and I warned you what would happen if you did.” “You’re going to paddle me, aren’t you?” she said. “You bet your ass, I’m going to paddle you, Sookie. Now, take off your helmet and jacket.”

She took off her helmet, shook her gorgeous mane of blonde hair to get rid of her ‘helmet hair.’ Then she peeled off her black leather jacket. “Come here.” Sookie sheepishly stepped towards me. “I’m so sorry for being rude and bratty; I think I deserve a severe paddling.” “Stand facing the counter, and press up against it, I want to see if it’s the right height.” She did as she was asked. “Good, now bend forward over the counter and stretch your arms right out in front of you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.