The Cheerleader Reunion Mystery - Cover

The Cheerleader Reunion Mystery

by Gator

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Story: The characters of One Tree Hill now in their twenties have gathered back at the town over the bridge for a high school reunion. Much like the show where friendship suffered from actions, lies and vindictiveness one person more than any other One Tree Hill resident is determined to exact revenge on the pretty Peyton.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   Mystery  

This takes place on the last night at TRIC’s where I served as an extra during a few episodes. This story will reunite Peyton with her two favorite cheerleaders for a nostalgic performance at TRIC’s. Much like the show where friendship suffered from actions, lies and vindictiveness one person more than any other One Tree Hill resident is determined to exact revenge on the pretty Peyton.

All is not well as the chance to relive her cheering day wearing One Tree Hill Cheerleader Uniforms once again. Brooke had used her designing talents to make authentic looking cheerleader uniforms down to the orange with black and white trim like they all had worn back in high school.

The renowned clothes designer had even gone to the trouble to provide each returning cheerleader with school color orange brief panties not boy shorts. These were shiny and slick from Danskin just like they liked the ones they took secret delight in flashing their panty-clad bottoms during basketball games getting Lucas and Nathan among the guys all hot and bothered.

Brooke put on the shiny Danskin orange cheer panties and tugged snuggly up onto her bottom, then put on her orange with black and white stripe skirt of a cheerleader. Suddenly she felt a surge of confidence as she relived her days as captain of the cheerleaders. It pleased her to know she would once again be kicking her leg up and jumping up and down the air catching her pleats and giving the boys now men a glimpse of her still shapely panty clad butt.

Brooke took charge tapping a 1/4” x 1 1/2” yard stick on the mark where each cheerleader was to perform their part of the cheer routine.

Brooke got excited and her short skirt flew up when she was doing a cheer routine just like in a big game spurring the crowd on. Keith, Luther and Nathan was sitting in the nightclub up front and drank in the perpetual view of orange panty covered ass and delineated bottom cheeks when she turned and spun as she did her routine.

Up next was the pretty former captain of the cheerleaders, Brooke. Lucas and Nathan were concentrating on Brooke as she kept in shape playing tennis. Her shoulder length blond hair flying around her face and flipping up and down her back as she flipped across the stage and ended in a split. She bounced up her boobs bouncing under her cheer vest as she reversed direction and did back flips across the stage ending with a curtsey to the crowd. Missing the attention she occasionally glanced over her shoulder to make sure she still had the guy’s attention. She knew that Lucas would be there watching, and she had daringly worn a scantier panty bikini under her skirt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.