Corporate Rapist - Cover

Corporate Rapist

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ben is a corporate rapist. He buys companies and fucks them - stripping them of their assets and selling them off for a pittance. However he meets his match when he encounters Tara who works for his latest acquisition. She turns the tables on him, and fucks him both sexually and psychologically. In the end she dominates him, and has him submitting to her desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Workplace   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Size  

My name is Ben and I am a corporate pillager. I buy up companies ... strip them of their assets, on-sell them to others (including their opposition) ... and then shut them down.

I am only 35 years old, and I have made a fortune doing this for the last five years. I am single - having no time to have a permanent relationship ... but I have had multiple sex partners along the way.

My life changed when I bought up KJM Electronics. The former owner was a fool - he sold me his company for a pittance.

Then I met the brains of the company who had been stifled by his short-sightedness.

Tara was a 22 year old genius. She had the talent and the intelligence to turn this poor performing company into a multi-million dollar one. She made her pitch to me on the first day of my ownership.

She wanted a part of the company as her reward for sticking around and not taking her ideas elsewhere.

“My god ... this company is an undiscovered gold mine with a license to print money” I thought to myself.

I agreed to her terms ... and I was now involved in my first company partnership.


Tara had been married to Ricky for four years ... there would be no fifth anniversary. His ass was on the way to the kerb. She said that he was a lazy bastard who sponged off her and his friends.

I was intrigued to learn that Tara’s mother (Lana) was the former owner’s personal assistant ... and I had inherited her as a result. Lana impressed me with her knowledge of the company and its customers ... and her ability to organise the office. I kept her on in that position.

This was an entirely new situation for me - owning a company with a partner, and intending to keep it at least for the medium term.

Tara was just in an entirely different league to those that I had dealt with previously.

She was super smart, and was a pleasure to work with - impressing all the customers with her commitment and drive.

But there was a different side to her that I had discovered during a business trip away.


“Do you want to fuck me?” Tara asked.

I was speechless ... not something that was easy to achieve.

“What ... come again?” I asked her.

“I asked ... would you like to fuck me?”

She repeated the question with a smile as we sat across from each other at table in the restaurant, having just finished dinner. It was a Friday night and we were due to fly home around midday on the Saturday.

“Why would you ask me that?” I asked.

“You have needs ... I have needs ... We are away from home on a Friday night” she explained.

“You’re married” I countered.

“He will be gone when I get home tomorrow ... his lazy ass is being kicked out as we speak”.

Then she asked “What is your next objection?”

I came back with “We work together”.

Tara countered with “I don’t work for you ... we are business partners ... I just want to add fuck partners to the relationship”.

I knew that she was smart. I had experienced her brilliant logic in the course of dealing with our rapidly expanding customer base. She has an answer for every one of my objections. I was getting frustrated ... and a little horny too with all this talk of sex.

My final objection was one advanced in exasperation.

“I’m way too big for you”.

She paused for a moment, then she leant across the table and in a hushed tone she said “I was hoping that that was the case ... I want to experience big cock sex ... I have a huge sexual appetite ... and frankly my soon to be ex-husband wasn’t up to the job”.

“My god ... you make such a convincing argument” I commented somewhat frustrated ... and somewhat anticipating getting intimate with her.

To look at Tara you would describe her as nerdy. She dressed smartly each day in a business suit - dark trousers, white blouse with a dark coat. She wore closed in high heels on her feet. The nerdy look came from the glasses that she wore perched on her delicate nose. She had a beautiful face framed by short wavy black hair ... very black and shiny.

Her makeup, which was minimal, was always immaculately done.

She interrupted my thoughts when she said “Shall we take this back to your room?”


Tara had placed a chair in the middle of the room, and had asked me to sit ... and watch.

She then proceeded to do a slow and sensual strip.

My cock got even harder and longer ... trapped in my undershorts when she got down to her bra, panties and heels. She had an immaculate taste in underwear.

When she moved to remove the heels, I interjected “Leave the heels on”.

She grinned and resumed her dance around me. After a minute or so, she released the catch on her bra, allowing it to hang loosely over her small bust- I estimated her to be just a B-cup. She moved closer to me saying “Pull it off them ... with your teeth”.

I was starting to see a side of her that I never suspected existed.

I did remove it with my teeth ... and I was rewarded and surprised by the reveal. She had a double piercing in each of her nipples - a fine gold ring horizontally at the back of the nipple, and a post stud vertically at the front.

“Wow ... I never suspected you had piercings” I admitted.

She stepped back a couple of feet, cupping them with her hands and pulling on her nipples. Her eyes rolled with the sensations that she caused herself.

In a soft voice she said “There are more”.

“Fuck me” I muttered.

Tara laughed and retorted with “I bloody hope that you fuck me ... hard and deep”.

She danced around me for a while longer, and with her ass facing me she slid the panties off her ass, and stepped out of them. I caught a glimpse of something sparkly between her thighs. When she turned around I was able to confirm my observation - she had pussy piercings ... multiple ones in her lips, and probably her clit.

She also had a thin landing strip across her mound, and totally hairless pussy lips.

“Holy fuck” I gasped.

“Do you want to fuck me now!” she asked me again.

“Fuck yes” I replied.

“Maybe we should get you undressed then ... huh?” Tara observed as she climbed onto my lap where she proceeded to unbutton my shirt between kisses. With sufficient buttons released she slipped a hand inside ... her fingers running across my nipples ... pinching them.

My hands grasped her firm ass cheeks, pulling her against me. We continued to kiss for a while before she sat back on my thighs.

“Put your hands on my tits”.

I did - marveling at their nice size and firmness ... and the contrast of our skin colors. Her skin was lily white ... and mine was jet black. We were at the opposite ends of the color spectrum which would look amazing when we got totally naked and joined at the crotches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.