Daddy's Cock Forever! - Cover

Daddy's Cock Forever!

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - From the perspective of a bitter, cynical husband and father with a penchant for philandering, this is the tale of how his daughter became his slut on her wedding day, just hours after marrying her beau.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“You really are delicious, you know, my sweet princess,” I told Amy, my beloved daughter, who smiled and knelt to lick my freshly washed cock in the shower, “oh, damn, girl, you know how to make your old man happy!”

“My dirty, horny old man, who is also a god to me. Look, Daddy, I worship you and I live to serve you. This ... is ... your ... mouth. These are your tits. This is your ass. This is your cunt. You want it, you get it, no questions, no hesitation, no resistance or reluctance at all. On tap. Take it, claim it, own it. It’s yours. Any way that you want it. Any time that you want it. It’s yours, and not just due to the contract. No exceptions. Don’t ask. Just take it. Use it. Fuck me,” Amy reminded me of just how much power I had over her, asserting her absolute surrender to me.

“Atta girl, honey,” I grinned as I caressed Amy’s face, enjoying the sight of her mouth as she slurped on my dick.

“Want some company?” I heard and saw Billy open the shower door and join us.

“I wouldn’t mind some,” Amy told him, “but it’s up to Daddy.”

“Hey, he’s your husband. Wash him, too,” I instructed my loving daughter as she winked at both of us and starting cleaning Billy’s flesh.

It was soon obvious that Amy fully intended to grope both Billy and I while she washed him, not that I minded in the least. As I said, he was her husband and he had rights, too, though mine superseded his in our household. Billy started fondling Amy rather enthusiastically, even as I did so, this turning rapidly into something very hands-on and kinky between the three of us. Once he was clean as a whistle, my daughter started stroking both of our dicks and our balls, while we each ran our fingers through her golden locks.

“Well, well, I see what the three of you are doing,” Cassie coughed and told us, “breakfast is ready, boys and girl. Oh, and don’t forget that I’m yours, too. Especially my husband’s. I belong to Dan most of all.”

The three of us left the shower, dried off with help from my very lustful wife, and walked to the breakfast table naked. We found Samantha, Roger, and Dieter already quite busy there, with the last of these bent over the table to get sodomized by my brother-in-law. Far from complaining about it, Dieter pushed back eagerly at Roger, welcoming every stroke while he feasted on Samantha’s cunt. The threesome was far from a shock, but the sight of this at the breakfast reminded me of a few times where I screwed Cassie from behind in the kitchen and dining room. It was even possible that we made Amy one time while Cassie took it from the back over the table.

“Oh, fuck, sorry, I guess that I was still horny as well as hungry. Also, I must confess that nothing makes me randier than the sight of somebody buggering my eunuch boi here, especially while he eats me out. I love the way that he eats me while he’s being rammed balls deep in the ass. He really gets into it, even more than usual. Yeah, boi, put that tongue deeper in my adulterous twat! That’s got Billy’s cum in there, honey! Lick up that cum, eat that messy creampie from my sweet slit, baby! Eat your son’s cum from my pussy!” Samantha egged her husband on, clearly knowing that made him tick as he let Roger plow his butt for the hell of it.

“Well, slut boi needs to get used to his place in this family, this household, and that’s at the very bottom of it. This is one good way to remind him of that, as is getting pegged and watching his wife swell up with another man’s child. For now, though, Roger, you need to cum inside Dieter so that we can eat. Yeah, that’s right, spill your load deep inside his boi pussy,” I encouraged Roger, who was only too happy to pump a good amount of hot, sticky jizz up Dieter’s asshole.

“Very nice, now go wash your dick and come back so we can eat. Dieter, don’t even think of cleaning up that or putting on some underwear. You’ll sit just as you are and let the spunk leak onto your seat from your bunghole. Well done, Samantha, “ I added as I smelled her arousal and heard her creaming herself in response.

“So, what’s for breakfast?” I asked Cassie, just as Roger returned, still very naked, to take his seat at the table.

“Denver omelets, hash browns, and smoked sausage. Sound good?” my wife encouraged my hunger, knowing that I needed plenty of calories in order to fuck her as she craved.

“You’re no slouch in the kitchen, that’s for sure. Just as you aren’t in bed ... or anywhere else that we fuck. You’ll be glad to know that our daughter is carrying on this fine family tradition. She did us both proud last night and this morning, I dare say,” I bragged about Amy, making Cassie laugh a bit.

“Yes, she’s definitely our daughter. A Rubinstein girl in every way possible. I’m very proud of our slut princess, to say the least. Glad to know that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Not that I had any reason to doubt, from what I saw in the bathroom earlier. She pleasured both of you guys, her husband and her father, in that shower, no less! Very well done! She didn’t get to finish the job, though, did she?” Cassie winked at me, her meaning quite clear.

“You’re up to completing the transaction, as it were?” I raised an eyebrow and grinned.

“Of course! I’m your wife, aren’t I? Wifely duties have rarely been this enjoyable as they are with you, nor have asserting my own conjugal rights. Granted, I’m Catholic, not Jewish like you, but I love that in Judaism, the wives insisted on more sex. That’s one aspect of the religion that I can get behind here. Where’s that damn passage in the New Testament? ‘Husbands, fuck your wives, and don’t let the sloppy seconds stop you, nor the fact that you just barebacked your daughter.’ I’m not sure that would have made it into the canon,” Cassie joked, making Amy snort her orange juice while Billy crossed himself for a brief prayer.

“Yeah, well, if I were rewriting Scripture, that passage would certainly have made it in there,” I chuckled as I bit gleefully into the juicy sausage.

“Okay, what other verses would you put it in the Bible, if you could, or take out, for that matter?” Roger inquired, lighting a doobie as he raised that question.

“Thou shalt inhale whenever thou lightest a joint!” I teased Roger, making him guffaw a bit.

“No fucking slavery, except for hardcore bondage, domination, etc. And I’d remove ‘not’ from ‘thou shalt not commit adultery,’ of course,” Roger high-fived me as he continued.

“So, adultery really would be a command, not a taboo? Well done. I can see it now. ‘Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I didn’t cheat on my husband today.’ ‘That is fine, my child, perhaps he didn’t cheat on you, either, today. Here, do penance by bending over the pew and taking it good and hard from my engorged cock.’ That alone could be a lot of fun. Another commandment should be, ‘thou shalt eat thy wife’s ass while thy daughter rides thy prick.’ Would that be popular with men or not?” Cassie snickered.

“Or... ‘thou shalt suck thy husband’s dick while thy father buggers thee.’ I would be a saint in no time,” Amy licked her lips at such a prospect in front of everyone.

“How about... ‘thou shalt fuck all thy guests as the hostess should, and then sit on thy husband’s face?’ Imagine how popular many wives would be if they did that,” Samantha mused as she ran her sausage between her tits before sticking it in her mouth, and only then biting part of it off.

“Or... ‘thou shalt always host costume parties and bend over for anyone who wants it without asking to know names or faces.’ That could get very interesting,” Dieter spoke up at last as he ate some of his omelet, especially enjoying the gooey cheese.

“You really do love to take Sam’s lovers up the bum, don’t you?” Roger taunted Dieter, who shrugged and grinned widely.

“Hell, yes! It lets me bond with them as well as my Goddess. Her lovers are my lovers, even when they’re women and only fuck me by pegging me and sitting on my face or making me lick their booties,” Dieter confessed, not even slightly ashamed of this admission.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.