Landlord and His Friends Have Me - Cover

Landlord and His Friends Have Me

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Me being a slut wife when first married. Teasing and then fucking our landlord and his mates

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Further to my previous two recollections about my fun with Jim, the retired policeman who rented Mike and me our first apartment when married, I wanted to add another of the times he ‘had me’ for rent money.

It was few weeks after our last session and in truth I was missing his big cock.

He had flirted with me a few times when we had bumped into each other, giving me compliments on my legs, tits, and arse, having sneaky gropes of me in passing too and then once whilst he was with a couple of his friends after coming out a local pub.

I had been shopping, it was a warm spring day late in May, and I was walking home when Jim and two of his ex policemen friends came out of one of the two the local bars on the high street.

We literally bumped into each other and it was obvious they had been having a few drinks, as they were all rather red around the face and quite boisterous.

He immediately began flirting.

“Och it’s my favourite tenant! Hiya gorgeous how are you?”

I replied that I was well and put my two shopping bags down to speak to him a bit longer.

it was blatant on my part. Mike had been struggling for overtime at work, so I sensed an opportunity to help out and I was also hot to trot for his prick again.

“I’m very well Jim,” I replied smiling at the the three of them. “ I hope you are well you certainly look it!” I laughed.

“We’re fine lassie,” he said to me. “Just been having a wee catch up with my pals here and you look damn fine as ever lassie,” he said smirking. “You’re looking as sexy as ever!” he said to me as all three of them lasciviously looked me up and down.

I was wearing a skirt that finished at just above my knees, black in colour, with bare legs and a pair of two inch, high heeled white shoes. I had a white blouse on, with the top one button undone. Nothing too overtly sexy, but I guess to three horny guys coming out of a bar quite merry I was game enough!

“Oh you are a flatterer” I said in reply, kicking my heels a we bit to draw their attention back to my bare legs. “You are such a tease Jim!” I said in a coy and playful manner

“It’s not flattery at all lassie,” he said back to me. “You have the best arse and legs in town and if another button was undone we could be looking at those lovely tits too.”

His forthright nature should have shocked me but he was always such a dirty sod whenever he saw me alone. He always grabbed my arse in the stairwell and always made me feel so fucking turned on by his filthy comments.

The fact that he was being so blatantly sexual with me in front of his plans gave me more than the hint that he had boasted of his conquest of me. I could almost hear him bragging to them in my mind of how he regularly ‘serviced the wee married tart from upstairs.’

Now at this point I had a decision to make: leave and be affronted or play along. To my shame, or rather because I enjoy being a flirt, a cock tease and then putting out I was always going to play along!

“Jim really!” I said in mock- shock at his lewd comments. “What will your pals think!”

“Och they can see for themselves lassie. They have eyes to see with, and besides they know everything love, no secrets between us eh lads” he said as they all laughed and ogled me some more.

So there it was!

He had obliviously told them all. I was stood in front of his two pals, being eyed up and down. My legs being assessed my tits being looked at and they knew we had fucked, sucked, licked and he had spunked in every hole I had and on every part of me!

“Dinnae worry love, your secret is safe with us love,” the taller one of them said to me (I would later know him as Barry, or Baz as he liked to be called.)

I genuinely blushed at this point. God this was such a turn on.

I blurted back in a distant daze almost, “I’m a married woman you lot you know,” gesturing to my wedding ring.

“Aye but one who likes the cock and isn’t afraid to get that wedding ring hand wrapped around some strange meat, eh lads!” Jim brazenly said to me.

I was in a daze, a sexually lust driven daze. I could sense my cunny moistening and my nipples aching as they tightened.

“And you are so cock sure of yourself as well Jim” I laughed back at them.

“You know I am love!” he said to me, “and you know why as well eh?” He actually patted his trouser front at this point.

“He’s a big lad right enough!” the short fat one standing at my side said to us. His name was Vince and I would find out what floated his boat sexually in good time!

I was now in no mans land. it was either fight or flight!

“I’ve had bigger!” I wantonly said, dropping my gaze to jims crotch area and playfully licking my red lipstick patted lips. This took them by surprise and they all smirked and laughed. As we stood awaiting their response I knew they were moving in for the kill.

I tried to spread my legs a bit, bending my right knee slightly, pushing my arse out and in turn pulling my skirt tighter to my bare, long sleek legs. It had the desired effect, my skirt rode up ever so slightly. I heaved my tits out the best I could. In all honesty I wanted to undo more buttons right there in the street for them to ogle me even more!

“Ha!” Jim laughed back, “but have you had better love?”

“Maybe I said teasing again. I can’t deny you’re a randy old said Jim but it’s not always about the size you know.”

As I spoke the three of them were circling around me like lions stalking prey.

“Well you have never complained and have been running back for more,” Jim said very assuredly.

“Yes and you haven’t turned me down either have you!” I retorted back to him.

Baz was now openly staring at my arse.

“You enjoying the view there?” I laughed.

“Too fucking right,” he said to me practically slavering as he spoke.

“Fancy a quick drink?” Vince suddenly asked. “We could buy you a nice wee glass of something and chat a bit more.”

“Oh aye so you can get a better look as well is it?” I brazenly asked

“Guilty as charged,” Baz laughed.”What about it love?”

I readily agreed, and Baz picked up my two shopping bags and we walked quickly to the next bar along the highs street. Me click clacking in my heels as I was escorted by my three older admirers.

Once inside I was seated in a booth next to an alcove and Baz and Vince sat beside me on the long bar seat. Jim went to get a round in, myself having my usual gin and tonic.

Immediately as I sat down the compliments began to flow. How sexy I was, how nice my legs were, how pretty and all manner of kind words. all built to win me over but flattering none the less.

Jim returned with the drinks and we began to chat about all sorts.

After a few minutes of course the chat drifted back to sex and the talk became more explicit.

This turned me on no end and by now my pussy was beginning to moisten up, I could feel my knicks getting wetter by the minute.

“So Jim says you are a game lass,” Baz said.

“Does he now!” I replied whilst sipping my drink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.