Deanna and Summer Get Their Man - Cover

Deanna and Summer Get Their Man

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The long awaited follow-up to "Deanna And Summer Find Each Other," in which Deanna and Summer seduce Brent Daniels, Summer's ex-boyfriend, into a new, menage a trois relationship based upon the idea of polyfidelity. In so doing, they find love and completion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Three months later...

“I think that you will be happy with this house here, if you’re up to buying it. Tell me, are the eight of you really all going to live together? That’s gonna be crowded. Just to be clear, because I’m a little confused from our initial discourse, who’s who and who’s with whom?” the realtor now asked for clarity’s sake.

“Okay, so I’m Brent Daniels. These are my wives, Deanna and Summer. They’re also married to each other. That’s right, a full-on, polygamous triad between one guy and two bi gals. It’s not official, mind you, due to some dumbass laws, but we didn’t get the State involved with marriage licenses or anything, so it isn’t criminal bigamy. We had a ceremony for the three of us at Davis’s old church, just before he got defrocked. I guess even the Unitarians have their taboos,” Brent introduced himself.

“I’m Deanna. Pleasure to meet you. Like Brent said, Summer and I are married to him and to each other, so everyone in the triad is involved with everyone else in it. This is my baby sister, Erin, by the way,” Deanna introduced herself, even if Brent made that redundant.

“Yep, I’m Summer. Deanna is my wife and Brent is my husband. He used to be my boyfriend, well, before I ruined things by cheating on him with that bastard Troy. Talk about your stupid acts, right? Anyway, Deanna and I got together, and then we won Brent’s heart back together. As a team. Go team! The rest is history,” Summer continued.

“Or herstory?” the realtor teased them now.

“Or theirstory!” Erin laughed next, “anyway, I’m Erin Falkirk, Deanna’s little sister. This is my boyfriend, Eric, and this is his other girlfriend, Cassidy, who is also his stepsister. You heard that right. And no, we’re not intimate, Cassidy and I. She’s apparently straight, whereas I’m bi. Still, Eric and I both have permanent hall passes for intimacy with Jordan here. Cassidy, meanwhile, has a similar hall pass to bang Davis here.”

“So, a bit of swinging or swapping or open relationships, I see,” the realtor concluded.

“Yes, and the three of us have ... hall passes, too. For Jordan at least, in all three of our cases, and for Davis in the case of the ladies,” Brent stipulated.

“And for Erin and Cassidy in your case, but only if Eric is cool with it,” Deanna added now.

“Or Eric in your case, but only if Erin and Cassidy approve,” Brent noted.

“I guess that it’s good that we’re getting this out of the way, since we’re all living together, but yes, I’m good with it if my ladies are,” Eric reassured them.

“Sweet! Maybe I could do something with Erin, too,” Summer said now.

“Works for me. I’m good with as much sharing and swapping and swinging as possible. What about you, Cassidy, dear?” Erin announced.

“Sure, that sounds good, as long as I’m not asked to eat pussy. That’s the big dealbreaker for me. What about Deanna and Erin, then? Sure, they’re sisters, but Davis and Jordan are brother and sister and that isn’t stopping them,” Cassidy suggested.

“Well, she’s cute, ain’t she?” Deanna blurted.

“Back at ya, sis. Yeah, if Davis can hump his sister, why can’t I enjoy mine?” Erin agreed now.

“So, swinging, swapping, sharing, hall passes, polygamy, bisexuality, step-incest, and regular incest. What did you leave out here? The kitchen sink? Speaking of which, this house has a great kitchen and dining room,” the realtor broke her silence ... and the ice, with a joke and a return to topic.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.