Deanna and Summer Get Their Man - Cover

Deanna and Summer Get Their Man

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The long awaited follow-up to "Deanna And Summer Find Each Other," in which Deanna and Summer seduce Brent Daniels, Summer's ex-boyfriend, into a new, menage a trois relationship based upon the idea of polyfidelity. In so doing, they find love and completion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The Daniels-Falkirk-Hardy Wedding
Greater Love Unitarian Church

“Do you, Brent, take these women, Deanna and Summer, to be your beloved wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Davis asked Brent now, at a special wedding service held in the church, but not formally connected to his denomination.

“I do,” Brent smiled at his brides as they took their vows at last.

They would soon be married to the man that they loved. Deanna and Summer beamed at him as they stood in their bridal gowns and held hands before they exchanged rings. That would be after the wedding vows in this case. Each of them would wear two rings on their ring fingers, a symbol of their group marriage.

“Do you, Deanna and Summer, take this man, Brent, to be your beloved husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Davis now turned to Deanna and Summer for their response.

“I do,” Deanna blushed as she held Summer’s hand.

“I do,” Summer licked her lips as she tightened her grip on Deanna’s hand.

“Do you, Deanna and Summer, take each other to be your beloved wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Davis now asked the ladies.

“I do,” Deanna repeated while gulping.

“I do,” Summer added with a wink at her.

“Now, if Brent, Deanna, and Summer will please exchange their wedding bands, with the appropriate text,” Davis now encouraged the exchange of rings.

“With this ring, I thee wed, and happily now, I take thee for my troth. With thee, my body and all of my goods I share,” Brent now told Deanna as he placed the band on her ring finger.

“With this ring, I thee wed, and happily now, I take thee for my troth. With thee, my body and all of my goods I share,” Deanna answered with obvious passion.

“With this ring, I thee wed, and happily now, I take thee for my troth. With thee, my body and all of my goods I share,” Brent now spoke to Summer as he put the ring on her finger.

“With this ring, I thee wed, and happily now, I take thee for my troth. With thee, my body and all of my goods I share,” Summer replied with sincere love for him.

“With this ring, I thee wed, and happily now, I take thee for my troth. With thee, my body and all of my goods I share,” Deanna next informed Summer as she placed her ring on her left hand.

“With this ring, I thee wed, and happily now, I take thee for my troth. With thee, my body and all of my goods I share,” Summer reacted with a husky voice as she returned the favor.

“Then, by the power vested in me as an ordained minister of the Unitarian Church, I now pronounce you man and wives. You may kiss the brides,” Davis formally declared them wed.

It might not be legally binding, but it certainly impressed a lot of folks. Davis himself soon made plans to publicly take Jordan as his wife, sister or no sister. As he watched the throuple making out in public, he smiled at Jordan, who nodded in approval. She wanted the same thing herself. It was also apparent that Eric, Erin, and Cassidy wanted to formalize their whole “V” situation as well.

Judging from the way that each of them looked at each other, they were all increasingly open to some kind of sharing and other types of sexual adventures in the near future. Exactly how they would make it work was as yet unclear. They would have a lot more fun ... and work exploring and discussing their hopes, plans, fantasies, and dreams. The future was, in the words of Tom Petty, wide open.

One hint for the future lay in the way that Jordan winked at each of them at the reception. Yes, literally everyone in the group. That was a hopeful sign indeed. Another one was the way that she slipped each of them some tongue. That wasn’t exactly subtle, was it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.