Deanna and Summer Get Their Man - Cover

Deanna and Summer Get Their Man

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The long awaited follow-up to "Deanna And Summer Find Each Other," in which Deanna and Summer seduce Brent Daniels, Summer's ex-boyfriend, into a new, menage a trois relationship based upon the idea of polyfidelity. In so doing, they find love and completion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Greater Love Unitarian Church, six months later...

“So, that’s how this is going to roll. No need to sign a license, of course, no witnesses, because of it being illegal or unofficial or whatever. Still, almost everything else will be the same. This includes the vows to ‘forsake all others,’ only it will be exclusive to a triad instead of a couple,” Brent stipulated with the officiator of choice, none other than Jordan’s brother Davis Muller.

“Except for the occasional hall pass,” Deanna winked at him.

“Hall pass?” Summer asked aloud, “what hall pass?”

“IF we all agree to it. Just pointing out that we can, occasionally, release each other from that part of the vows,” Deanna explained now.

“So, why did you insist upon them, those words? It just seems pointless if we can release each other from said vows,” Brent wondered with some real confusion now.

“Well, think about it. Only those to whom you vow can release you from said vows. No one else. It’s nobody else’s business what we do about it. We can release each other if and when we wish. However, to be fair, the inclusion of said vows could ... create issues. People accusing us of cheating and such. It’s bad enough that some folks will say that, anyway, not accepting our throuple at all,” Deanna admitted, feeling a little sheepish.

“It also depends upon what you mean by ‘forsaking all others.’ Davis and I would never make such a pact, but if we did, well, you know, we would mean it to refer to serious romances rather than one-night stands. Because he’s man enough for my emotional needs. I just have the itch to scratch now and then, and so does he. Besides, we’re unconventional already, being siblings and lovers at once. What, you honestly didn’t know that I let my brother bone me? Because I do ... a lot!” Jordan freely confessed, even as she made poor Davis blush a bit.

“Is it ... terrific in bed? With Davis, I mean? I bet that it is. He looks yummy!” Summer blurted now.

“Hall pass it is, then!” Brent chuckled.

“So, you’re game, then? What sold you?” Deanna asked the fiance that she shared with her girlfriend Summer.

“Honestly? The prospect of getting into Jordan’s pants,” Brent shrugged as he admitted that he had the urge to stray now and then after all.

“Congratulations, babe. You’re human. You’re definitely a dude! Half the county wants into Jordan’s pants and that’s not even counting the girls. Probably more like three-quarters if you count chicks,” Summer teased her fiance.

“Hence the bachelor party hall pass, which we already agreed upon, did we not? Along with the bachelorette party hall passes ... for well, you know,” Deanna added with a wink at her man ... no, their man.

“You know that we adore you ... but we would love a chance for someone like, say, Jordan here, to get to ... adore you as well. Just as we might not mind, you know, adoring someone like Davis here. Or at least showing him our... ‘appreciation,’ if you catch my drift,” Summer agreed now.

Davis and Jordan both blushed crimson in spite of themselves. After all, that was a lot of sudden attention, even if they brought it somewhat on themselves with all of that talk. Well, more Jordan than Davis. He only spoke a lot for special occasions, preferring to be a quiet sort of man. There was talk that he was autistic and that his sister Jordan, the extrovert, was bipolar. That could well be the case, but everyone and their uncle also knew that Davis was the only Unitarian minister in the whole county.

He had an IQ of 178, too, which was nothing to sneeze at in any case. Even Brent felt dwarfed by that one, despite being a good 143 himself. Suffice it to say that Brent wondered what went on in an autistic prodigy’s brain, but he was almost afraid to ask him. Scratch that, he was afraid to inquire. It might truly blow his mind. It was more than a little intimidating to a guy who was used to being the smartest chap in the room.

Still, Davis was the only clergyman who was willing to perform this ceremony by any means, and partially only because he seemed to trust Brent, Deanna, and Summer. That went a long way in his mind to being able to trust the throuple with the truth about his own rather unorthodox lifestyle with his sister Jordan. Contrary to popular myth, after all, not everyone in Appalachia fucked their own kith and kin. Sure, it happened, but it was hardly that commonplace.

“Of course, if it were up to me, we’d also mess around with Erin, Cassidy, and Eric, of course,” Summer added with another wink.

“At this rate, we’ll turn into another Sodom and Gomorrah or something,” Brent joked.

“Would that be so terrible, babe? You’re the science-fiction writer, after all. Can you imagine a world where love and romance were real, but didn’t restrict our more primal instincts? Think of ‘Time Enough For Love’ by Robert Heinlein. I’ve been reading some of his work lately, just as I’ve been reading yours. I know that you’re a little wilder in your writings than in real life, but perhaps that should change,” Deanna explained.

“Yeah, you’re a bit ... more fun in those scribblings of yours. Let’s just say that some of your ideas, especially your more recent ones, really ... kinda rubbed off. I love that Overton character of yours in particular. Jay Overton. Great guy. I adore him! And if he can have that kind of fun, so can you ... and me, and Deanna, baby,” Summer reassured her beau.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.