Deanna and Summer Get Their Man - Cover

Deanna and Summer Get Their Man

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The long awaited follow-up to "Deanna And Summer Find Each Other," in which Deanna and Summer seduce Brent Daniels, Summer's ex-boyfriend, into a new, menage a trois relationship based upon the idea of polyfidelity. In so doing, they find love and completion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“So ... wait a second, are you telling me that ... Eric, my stepbrother, the guy that I babysat for six months between my eighteenth birthday and his ... has a crush on me?” Cassidy asked with a great deal of disbelief.

“No, I’m saying that he’s madly in love with you and has been ... for years. If you had only known, you could have stopped Trixie from ruining his life. What’s more, I’m smitten with him ... and I want us ... you, me, and him ... to give it a go. The old college try. As in try-ad. As in...,” Erin stunned the hell out of Cassidy with these last revelations about Eric.

“You mean, a cozy little poly love nest like Brent has with Summer and your big sister? What’s in the water here, essence of Sodom and Gomorrah? All the sudden, poly-mania and throuples are all the fucking rage!” Cassidy blushed as she rolled her eyes, but then she started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Erin asked while biting into a burger ... again.

“It’s just ... I’ve ... wanted Eric since forever, held out for him for years, hoping that he would tell me, and now you’ve done it for him! I didn’t dare to tell him ... so now, you ... you’re like the lady version of Cupid, I guess. A one-woman walking dating site or whatever. So ... what the hell?

“He’s only the man of my dreams, the only man that I’ve ever truly loved. Why do you think that I pushed everyone else away ... I was afraid that I’d die intact, but for this. If I can do that, I can absolutely share him! Just don’t expect any lezzie stuff with me, okay? I don’t swing that way,” Cassidy ranted at last as she wolfed down some French fries.

“You’re a virgin?” Erin asked with surprise, “in that case, you might want to maybe reconsider your ... position on lady love, at least for the first time. I can ... help ease you into womanhood a little easier than if you’re just with Eric. Just a thought.”

“No thanks. I’ll take a little pain over raw clam, thank you very much. I’m as straight as a barber’s razor, trust me on that. If you want to munch a rug, Jordan’s probably more your style, and I’m fine with that as long as you don’t go behind Eric’s back. I hear that Jordan is bi on steroids, plays for both teams, whatever you wanna call it. She’s probably got a sweet snatch, if you go for that kind of thing. I much prefer dick,” Cassidy insisted over a root beer float.

“As you wish. My thighs are always open if you should change your mind. Have it your way. But we’re agreed in principle, anyway, right? We share Eric with each other ... and maybe Jordan? At least a hall pass for me and him with her, and maybe for you if you should ever get bi-curious. How about it?” Erin continued while slurping up a chocolate malt.

“Hall passes ... for Jordan ... why not? In for a poly penny, in for a poly pound. But no Trixie! Not only would she yank out Eric’s heart and stomp on it all over again, but she’s likely to pass him an STD into the bargain. Eric’s a great guy. We girls have to protect him from bitches like Trixie. Some guys are just too nice for their own good and it’s up to the girls who love them to guard them against trashy cunts like her,” Cassidy raised her glass to clink with Erin’s.

“In that case, welcome to the family ... sis,” Deanna announced her presence while Summer slid up and held her hand.

“Yeah, I guess that, license or no license, I’ll be your sister-in-law, won’t I?” Cassidy beamed, even as Eric walked up to her.

“So ... you ... you’ll do it, then? You want me, too?” Eric stuttered a little, getting nervous now.

“Oh, just shut up and kiss me! You never had a gift of a gab, but you always had my heart. And my body. You’re my prince ... so what if there’s another lucky princess who gets to share you with me? It still beats dying alone because neither of us had the courage to speak up and make a move on the other. I wouldn’t have you but for Erin. I owe her more than I could ever say.

“So, how about it? I know that you always complained about me babysitting you, but what do you say to one last gig ... of me watching you ... guarding you? It’s only for life...,” Cassidy herself rambled before Eric indeed silenced her with a steamy French kiss.

“I guess that it’s hall passes and burger coupons for life. I can deal with that,” Eric teased Erin while they both groped her in front of Deanna and Summer.

“Well, you know, the best burger is the furry kind,” Jordan whispered as she walked by them.

“God, what did I miss?” Brent asked as he joined them at their favorite booth in the diner.

His only answer was collective laughter, but at least it wasn’t making fun of him ... too much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.