8 Rules; Cheer Panties & Bare Cheeks - Cover

8 Rules; Cheer Panties & Bare Cheeks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I saw an Eight Simple Rules episode and it got my creative juices flowing. Bridget now eighteen is in college and showing too much cheek in her cheerleader uniform. It also includes anal sex and 'goosing.' All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   School   Sports   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence  

Nine months have passed since Kyle had been spurned by Bridget. The pretty blonde coed escaped by hitching a ride with a Mclean Trucking with a red cab-over. The truck driver was headed out of New York and over to the Detroit metro area. Bridget had gained confidence and with her smarts and fake id registered for college after Kyle tried to attack her in Hardees

Bridget, nineteen years-old began to let her guard down and enjoy college life, though she still subconsciously grabbed her butt as it twitched in distant memory of her lover’s past punishments, especially that hard over the knee spanking.

“YEOWW”, wincing remembering the hardest spanking of her life. Deciding to immerse herself in school spirit she tried out and making the Cheerleading Squad, which meant lots of travel for Bridget and cheering on TV during basketball games. That fact would come back to haunt her in the near future. When you are a fugitive of justice guilt does not matter. The person around any corner in any town can end the chase. Bridget was tired of running and had settled into college in the up north in the highlands of Michigan.

It was time to put some semblance of life and her coed curvy looks blended into The Midwestern campus. Bridget was getting on the charter bus to catch a flight for the tournament best known as “March Madness” to cheer for the basketball team at the semi finals. She climbed off the bus and smooth down her short green cheering skirt her worries left her troubled mind. The cheerleaders made their way into The Pontiac Dome.

Bridget stopped dead in her tracks so fast that her skirt bucked up in to the air as the spectators filing in behind her saw her tightly packed Green panties including the way her ass cheeks were delineated by her sexy crack. It had just dawned on her that the network Sports cameras would mean the game would be televised nationwide.

Her heart beat fast and her tummy churned as she thought about the game being broadcast. She caught hold of her emotions and evaluated the situation. Okay; calm down she told herself. My hair was last long and brown, now it is blonde and the cut is long shoulder length.

Bridget was sure she would not be recognized as her hair was very different. She would consciously try to keep out of the camera’s eye while cheering at the basketball game making sure her face wasn’t caught in a close up shot on television. The teams were warming up on the court and the cheerleaders took their place on the base line. Bridget from the Highlands of Michigan got caught up in “March Madness” tournament excitement and forgot all about being cautious.

The game started and the highly touted her school built a solid lead before halftime. When Bridget skipped off the court to go to the locker room the head cheerleader caught her roughly by the arm and told her to start acting like a champion team’s cheerleader. Play to the cameras, Bridget. The alumni are watching and they support the cheer squad. The leader left her, but not before giving her a wide arm swing. “SPANK”

The hard spank landed with a loud pop on the green cheer skirt. Bridget could not believe how much one spank could hurt.

“Ouch” Bridget rubbed her stinging butt through her white cheer skirt. “Now get with the program Bridget” the pretty head cheerleader barked as her tight skirted swishing ass showed her tightly packed green panty-clad bottom as she flitted away.

The cheerleader in need had just sat down on the toilet when the co- captain banged on the stall door and said “Bridget get out here we are on camera in two minutes.

She hurried her business along pulling up her Green panties up and straightened her skirt down over her shapely hips on the run. Soon the cheerleaders were clapping their hands and whipping up the crowd with exaggerated bump moves, pivoting their hips and shaking their short skirted bottoms just before doing flips showing off their tightly green panty clad bottoms.

Bridget’s panty clad bottom with delineated cheeks landed right in front of a very happy camera man putting her shapely rounded ass on full display across America for a brief second before her short green cheering skirt fell back down over her bottom. When the college cheerleader realized her ass had almost landed on the camera lens, she looked back over her shoulder and smiled saying “whoops” to the TV camera man.

She could have not known it but, that was the moment that sealed her fate. Eleven hundred miles away up to the wiles of Michigan, her spurned lover was watching the Game and nearly dropped his slice of pizza when he saw the cheerleader nearly full pantied butt first into the camera man. It was her, his female fugitive. Just to be sure he checked his VCR on freeze frame admiring Bridget’s Green pantied bottom and continued in slow motion advancing the tape freeze framing the video as her face appeared.

He would go to LaGuardia, New York on Piedmont as he quickly packed for the airport at Dulles. Richmond went on to win and would play in the Elite Eight game this weekend. That would give Kyle a chance to greet the stuck-up bitch cheerleader who had dumped his ass.

Kinematics on West 37th Street would fit the ticket and picked up a wooden school style paddle like was used in college sororities. His friend at Bell Atlantic was able to get the exact computer sight in The Westin Hotel where Bridget had been surfing on the World Wide Web. His buddy was able to trace the URL and Kyle now knew the exact room his blonde cheerleader was staying in.

Armed with that information the plane took off with his wooden school style paddle in the brown leather briefcase as he thought of how he had missed her and was very fond of her. There was something about her playful nature and that cute about her baby fat face. Their reunion would be soon as he felt a hardening in his blue jeans in anticipation.

The Piedmont flight landed at Detroit Airport and it took another hour to make it to the Detroit Westin Tower Hotel. The towering cylinder had the GM Log at the top of the skyscraper. It was just an hour from the Pontiac Silver Dome where the college basketball games were being played. The Richmond cheerleaders had just performed a pyramid with fly outs downstairs for the alumni. Bridget was sweaty and decided to go to her private room instead of out partying with the other cheerleaders.

Meanwhile, Kyle had already checked into his room as waiting at room 222 the room where the computer modem said Bridget’s Email has been used. As the cute cheerleader standing sexily in her short white uniform skirt opened her room door Kyle pushed her back inside and locked the door.

The rooms were perfectly suited for his visit, as they were almost sound proof due to air traffic outside. This was a perfect punishment Shangri-La for a deserving naughty cheerleader. Her cast aside lover pushed her face down the bed and the air caught the hem of her cheerleader skirt making it float up on her back revealing her skin tight green panties, which fit snugly across her butt. Bridget was shocked as she realized that her lover had found her again.

“Hello Bridget”, Kyle said as the long blonde haired cheerleader looked back over her shoulder in despair. The frightened cheerleader bounced up off the bed and reached under her green short ‘snug to the butt’ skirt to tug down her creeping panties that had been eaten up into her ass crack, tugging them out of her smelly crack in a very unladylike manner, known in the inner circle as creeping panties syndrome.

Her lover took notice of that along with the very clear bold lines of her visible panty line showing through her short white cheer skirt along with her green panty clad bottom flashing the fans sticking as it brazenly pointed straight up in the air, especially as her skirt rode up when she bent over to pickup her pom poms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.