Preview

Schoolgirl Lasses; Attitudes

by Gator

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Suspense Story: This story is a parody and the story begins with girls behaving badly. Rory is accosted and pulled into an in impromptu meeting. A coup held in preparation to remove Paris as editor of the school paper. Her demands and constant re-writes have caused a mutiny among the staff and they try to bully Rory into supporting them. when Paris finds out she and Rory cross swords.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Fan Fiction   School   Humiliation   Spanking   Cat-Fighting  

Disclaimer: Warner Brothers and their studio partners own the show and characters depicted in the show. All similarities to persons living or dead are pure coincidence. All characters are eighteen years-old.

Warning: Do not read this story if you are under eighteen years of age. All characters appearing in this story are eighteen years of age or older. This story is a parody and the story begins with girls behaving badly. Rory is accosted and pulled into an in impromptu meeting. A coup held in preparation to remove Paris as editor of the school paper. Her demands and constant re-writes have caused a mutiny among the staff and they try to bully Rory into supporting them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.