Capitol Beat - Cover

Capitol Beat

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 6: A Chameleon

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Chameleon - Join us in a journey into the secret lives that play out in the give and take world of the Capital Beat. Zoe is ambitious and the congressman needs a leaker. Based in part on the incredible Netflix show, House Of Cards. This is a fan fiction and all characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Teacher/Student   Politics   Revenge  

Zoe POV:

My knight in shining armor had just arrived or so I thought. The reality was they were in cohorts and I was about to have a very tough time. I had already gone through fifteen minutes of torturous hell, but it looked like they both had more in store for me. The fact was Congressman Underwood, my Frank. However, he was betraying me. He was a chameleon and I was the punch line in the joke.

Speaking of punch that was just what Claire Underwood planned to do to my ass, literally. What Frank had done stank, but what his wife was about to do as heinous. “Nice Butt and a real cute pink brownie, it looks like it will stretch nicely.” Frank stated in a manner that the powerful congressman considered it a fact...

The next thing I felt really surprised me. He rested his free hand on my weaving red & purple spanked spread ass cheeks to steady it as he positioned his finger over the little brown asshole in front of him. Tears were flowing down my cheeks and a moan of shame escaped tightly pursed lips when I felt the cool gel touch my exposed asshole. Before I could resist, Tim pushed hard, burying his finger in warm ass up to the second knuckle. My futile efforts to get free from the invading digit only succeeded in worming the finger deeper into the interior of my ass hole. Instead of expelling the finger, he ended fucking my ass with it!

Frank pulled his thick middle finger out of my asshole, which was coated with traces of Carmel brown colored butt fudge. Then my new enemy added a second finger and I began to moan softly. Suddenly my former lover added a third one and I began to struggle feebly in an effort to escape his probing fingers.

“Please Frank take your fingers out of my asshole, I begged him as his wife looked on and smiled at me with a sadistic smile. I was at the congressional couple’s mercy as Frank Underwood continued his anal punishment and they both ignored me as he stretched and painfully opened my little brown hole between my spanked red cheeks.

After a short time, my asshole began to loosen up. Soon, Frank’s fingers were slipping in and out of my small brown puckered hole. With a loud plop and fart that brought another groan of embarrassment from me as Frank pulled his fingers from my clinging asshole. Zoe smeared K-Y jelly on the length of the flashlight and while Frank held my bottom cheeks open, Claire began to feed the long makeshift dildo up my cringing pink pucker butt hole.

When the flashlight was positioned deep in my ass hole, I strained and struggled to expel the flashlight and free myself from their ruthless humiliation. Beads of sweat broke out across her brow as I fought to endure the pounding as Claire threatened to split me wide open. Frank also seemed to enjoy the look of agony on my face as she began to roughly remove the flashlight from my slightly torn bleeding asshole. However, I would realize later there was no real damage.

The pressure of the air pushed into my bowels reluctantly caused gas which I had no choice but to blow out into the air ... With a cry of anguish and newly found euphoria from my spasm filled farting pink pucker hole things went on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.