Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 16: Marcia’ Stinky’ Word Teases Bobby Comes Bites Her In the Ass

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Marcia’ Stinky’ Word Teases Bobby Comes Bites Her In the Ass - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Synopsis- Bobby Brady- Marcia’s youngest brother who she had called ‘Stinky,” growing up / was still pissed off and he was waiting for his revenge.

Bobby and his other two brothers were sitting on the terrace that over looked the cheerleader court that was serving as the cheer practice area.

Peter and Greg were clowning around as usual making suggestive comments to all the girls who passed within earshot of the table, but Bobby had all his attention focused on the on one person, Marcia.

Bobby had long wanted from the first moment she had said it. Marcia had called Bobby ‘Stinky’ and from that date on started the teasing forever more. She knew it bugged him, but her attitude was ‘bugger him!’ However, sister or not, he would follow her after class and walk behind watching the way her bottom swished back and forth especially when she displayed a visible panty line.

During a college pep rally Marcia attended as sponsor of her Sleuth Books got excited and decided to participate on the basketball court. Her short white cheerleader dress flew up when she was celebrating the upcoming big game with the cross town rival. Bobby was sitting behind her and relished in the view of her white cotton panty-clad ass with delineated bottom cheeks.

Little brother, Bobby was concentrating on Marcia, like as when big sis played cheerleader. Her long, golden blonde hair flying around her face as she lunged this way and that to return the shots in the game. As usual, Marcia the exhibitionist had chosen a short white cheerleader skirt to wear brief style panties like most of the other girls. Between points, she would occasionally glance over her shoulder to make sure she still had Bobby’s attention. She knew that he would be there watching, because she had worn a briefer style of panties, a bikini under her skirt. She worked hard to keep that skirt swirling around her waist so that Bobby could get a good look at her ass he would never have.

As Bobby watched Marcia play, his mind began to drift. He was thinking about his revenge for the way that Marcia was always treating him. A year of planning and money spent in the right places had gone a long way to fulfilling his fantasy of bringing Marcia down a couple of notches.

“Before this weekend was over,” He thought to himself. “Marcia would be singing a new tune. One that Bobby had written and composed just for her!”

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the girls giggling as they hurried up the steps from the cheerleader terrace. “Enjoying the view little man?” Marcia taunted as she tossed her towel in his face. Bobby’s nose was immediately filled with the smell of her perfume and sweat. His penis stirred and rapidly began to swell in his pants. As Marcia bent down to retrieve her towel, she whispered in Bobby’s ear.

“Be sure to get a good seat down at the pool in about an hour, Bobby, my personal peeper. I bought a new swimsuit with you in mind. I’m sure a peeping tom like you will really like it!”

As suddenly as she had appeared, she was gone, Bobby turned to watch her walk away swishing her hips back and forth like she did in her white slacks at school, to catch up with her girlfriends on their way into the King Island amusement park hotel. Bobby smiled to himself as the girls disappeared. Everything was going according to plan.

Exactly one hour later, Marcia appeared at the pool an impish smile crossed her lips as she saw that Bobby had moved to the pool area as she had hoped he would. Like a moth drawn to the flame, all eyes were on her as Marcia walked the length of the pool to stand before the chair where Bobby sat.

Her long golden blonde hair flowed down to the back of her shoulders. The light blue robe she wore showed lots of bare skin where it was partially opened down the front. Her shapely, well tanned thighs were exposed below the short hem of the robe. White sandals covered her small delicate feet.

Marcia looked into Bobby’s eyes through her sunglasses as she slowly lowered her bag. She took off her hat, allowing her blonde hair to softly cascade down around her shoulders.

Slowly she unknotted the belt of her robe. Bobby’s eyes followed every move of Marcia’s fingers, as the belt was loosened. The robe parted and the pretty blonde young woman shrugged her shoulders and the robe slid down her soft arms floating down, forming a pool of fabric around her feet.

Bobby could not control the gasp of surprise and amazement that escaped his lips at what he saw.

“Does Bobby like my new bikini?” Marcia asked in her soft alto voice as she slowly raised her arms high above her head and stretched like some great cat.

Bobby was speechless. He had seen two piece swimsuit bikinis before, but never one as skimpy as the one Marcia was wearing. The top consisted of two small triangles of hot pink with a purple mod-print cloth held together with strings around her neck and back. The bottom was of the same material and color/design was barely big enough to cover her pink vagina or bottom cheeks in the back.

The material was so thin, that Bobby could clearly see the outline of her nipples, the dark patch of pubic hair between her legs and contours of her still baby-fat bottom cheeks from behind.

It was so quiet around the pool that you could hear a pin drop. Everyone’s full attention was focused on Marcia and Bobby. Enjoying all the attention, Marcia slowly turned around so that her backside was to him. The bikini bottom left the top of her ass crack exposed. The walk up to Bobby worked the rest of the swimsuit deep in into the crack of her butt leaving the cheeks of her bottom on view. “Yes, Bobby, I was naughty to call you, stinky!”

“Marcia, watch that tone, young lady.”

“I’m sorry Bobby.”

Then we have deal, but, if you ever do this again I will bloody your bottom before I’m through with you.”

“Yes, sir, Marcia answered in a choral response in a nervous shaky voice while subconsciously rubbing her butt without realizing it.

Bobby sat on the toilet and tugged Marcia, brother’s hand soon freeing her from her stooper. Puffy-eyed

Marcia felt the hairbrush tap against the seat of her skirt as she squeezed her eyes shut to focus her mind on what suddenly her behind was going to have to deal with.

As Bobby looked down he saw her bottom in the entirely new light. Gone was the his little sister’s non-shapely behind and now at eighteen years-old it stuck well out behind her and her skirt was tight across it. So, tight she had a visible panty line. Bobby felt that was an unladylike display and would earn her the paddle later. Her skirts had become shorter and tighter as the weeks near finishing college passed and she wore jeans her rear now a touch fuller. And, even now as the owner and operator of Sleuth Books.

However, in respect to doing this to his sister although an adult was difficult, but a lesson about feelings and lack of empathy for teasing a brother with the kind of name you hoped didn’t stick, Stinky!

So, Bobby made Marcia, a guarantee. He said that before he was done, she would be doing a lap dance over his lap. And, so it began...

Marcia had already scampered in the house and stealthily up the stairs to her room where she grabbed the antique wooden hairbrush that had been passed down from generation to generation through the Brady women. Marcia herself had just been presented it by her mom on her 18th birthday and ironically was now about to used in her twenties. And, she was about to present it to her brother,

Bobby to be used for its unwritten purpose passed down in family lore. With a shrug and a sigh she took it from its prominent resting place and lamented that the beautiful hairbrush she had so proudly accepted, would from that day on be one she remembered her coming to adulthood, stud act and spanking every time she picked it up and brushed her hair. However, in the back of her mind she knew she needed it. And, if was going to happen, she preferred it be Bobby who paddled her bottom.

Hopefully Marcia’s bottom would feel Bobby’s bare hand; but she knew since he had told her to get the heirloom heavy brush. He had said sometimes more extreme measures were required.

Marcia t walked out of the house and over to Marcia’s apartment over the garage where Bobby and her discipline awaited her. She climbed the steps, butterfly flutter in her tummy. And opened the door, only to find him in her still in shirt and skirt sitting on the bed.

“Marcia, “I thought I told you to get your clothes off.”

“Do I have to,” he asked sheepishly.

“Yes,” she said. “Nah, but let’s get these clothes rearranged.”

“Oh, no, Bobby,” Marcia cried.

“I told you I don’t want any back talk,” he said sternly. “I’ve made up my mind.” She pulled his shirt off and placed it on the bed. “Now let’s get these panties down,” he said. Marcia remarkably reached under her cheerleader skirt and pulled her undies down to her knees and let them drop to the floor.

“There,” she said, “Now you’re ready for your spanking. Come with me.” He took her by the hand and led her back across the living room to the bathroom.

Bobby couldn’t really blame Marcia for whining and whimpering ass he led her closer to her doom.

“Stop the complaining,” He said, “you’re getting a spanking whether you want one or not.”

Once in the bathroom, Bobby pulled Marcia towards her closed toilet lid which would act as a seat. The tile walls would keep the noises made during her spanking inside the confines of Marcia’s apartment. and she quickly sat down and quickly pulled Marcia across his slack-clad lap. She was now in his favorite position, helpless across his lap with her bottom in clear view and within easy reach. “Make yourself comfortable, Marcia,” he said sternly. “You’re going to be across my lap for a long time,” Missy.She wiggled on his lap and moaned again that she didn’t want a spanking.

“Well, then, how about a bare bottom spanking,” Bobby said as he flipped up her cheer skirt and bared her snow-white virgin bottom. He began to paddle her bottom with the wooden hairbrush. First on one cheek and then on the other.

“Oh, that hurts,” he cried.

“I’m going to paddle you with this until that bottom is good and red.”

“Are you going to hold still,” he asked her as he continued to paddle her already reddening bottom.

“Ok,” she moaned, I’ll be good.”

“That’s better,” he said. “Now hold still.” He rubbed her bare bottom to get the blood flowing into the cheeks to prevent purple bruising and soothe it from her hairbrush spanking. “I’m sorry to have to paddle you like that, Marcia,” he said. “That’s what you get when you pull a stupid stunt like you did tonight. Next, I’ll get out my frat paddle and you’ll really get a paddling across the hall bent over the couch in the living room.”

“OK,” Bobby said sternly, “let’s get started again with your spanking!”

He placed his hand on her bottom, and spread her legs a little wider so, the wood-backed hairbrush could reach her even more tender inner thighs. She saw that she needed to steel herself for the ordeal regardless of how she felt about her lady parts possibly being exposed as Bobby administered her spanking and she undoubtedly would be kicking her legs up and down and squirming all over her brother’s lap.

Whau-Whump!, Bobby had saved the best swat of the bunch as a storm rumbled outside and her tummy rumbled inside.

The last swat from the hairbrush made Marcia fart. The wood paddle sunk deeper than ever into her usually pampered skin and Marcia lost control and wailed in excruciating pain as her sudden farting attack rented the air. At least her spanking had reached an end or, so she thought. Bobby motioned for Marcia to sit on his lap which she did. She winced as her sore butt made contact with his hard thighs. Her big brother held her in his arms as she cried on his shoulder and he patted her bright red bottom. Being the perfect gentleman, Bobby didn’t mention Marcia’s unintentional, yet unladylike fart. All was still not well and there was a way to go before capricious antics would be forgiven. The wind swirled and the rain tapped the above the garage apartment windows and doors.

Marcia groaned. “Please don’t use your wooden paddle on my already very red and sore butt, just after my hairbrush, Bobby. I’ll be so, good,” she whimpered.

A New Day Dawns: “Hey there Stinky,” Marcia clled across her the lobby to her brother, bobby. Obviously she had not yet learned her lesson. The spanking accelerated with a fast, hard rhythm of ‘beats.’ that left the semi-exposed, the blonde and her brown eye, open mouthed and pouting.

Spank, splat, Whack! Smack, Pop!

Bobby had resorted to a volley of spanks that had Marcia squirming until she squeaked out a high-pitch, definitely feminine sound that could only be a lady’s fart.

Her cheeks reddened then and that is what ‘Stinky’ had just seen again at the bookstore. The unladylike fart had left her mortified at the time in the boy’s toilet and it was that memory not the spanking that was responsible for the current blush of red that suffused her cheeks all these years later.

Some memories were best left behind. The virgin spanking had been fine and left her sated, but the farting thing had left Marcia embarrassed beyond belief. Her brown eye look exposed in her mind a subject never to be spoken. Still, I had as the most, personal sound had been made as Marcia farted, most likely from gulping in air and bouncing up and down over my lap. I figured her middle had filled with gas and was expelled through her (bummy hole) when her poor tum-tum could take no more pressing and pressure.

Jan and Marcia looked at each other. Not a word was said. The toilet tiles reverberated sound as the brown eye blonde girl, shifted her pale pink panties back into place completely covering her just-spanked, red cheeks.

Resting one hand on her firm ass and twisting around to look at Bobby, Marcia said in a very loud voice enough for those around them to hear.

“Stinky, you always a real ‘stinky butt.’ just wanted you to get one last look at the ass of a woman you will never be able to touch.”

With that Marcia bent at the waist to untie the straps on her sandals. The thin material was stretched so tight across her ass the bottom cheeks delineated almost nothing was left to the imagination.

Marcia stepped out of her shoes with an exaggerated roll of her hips; she walked to the edge of the pool. She dove in, cleanly slicing into the clear water. She surfaced and swam swiftly across the pool and back before climbing out of the pool.

The water had turned the hot pink with purple designs bikini of her swimsuit transparent as it clung to her shapely bottom. With water still dripping from her body, Marcia laid her towel out near Bobby. Laying down her belly she reached around behind her and undid the strings holding her top on before settling down for some sunbathing.

Bobby decided this shameless display had gone on long enough. Marcia had been acting like a brat all day and it was time he put an end to her unladylike ways once and for all!

Taking his glass full of ice water Bobby stood up and dumped it in the middle of Marcia’s back. The cold water and ice caused the effect that Bobby was hoping for. With a shriek of surprise and rage, Marcia leapt to her feet forgetting for a moment she had undone her top.

The whistles and cheers from around the pool helped remind Marcia of her mistake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.