The Bedroom Show - Cover

The Bedroom Show

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2017 by WelshWriter

Erotica Sex Story: My wifes sexy bedroom show

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Masturbation   .

Hazel smiled at her audience as she walked into the bedroom. She’d just changed in the spare bedroom and the outfit she’d chosen was designed to impress and it certainly seemed to be working on the man sitting watching her. She was wearing a short, red satin robe, open at the front, exposing the matching red bra and pantie set she had on under it. The outfit was completed by a matching suspender belt and black, lace topped stockings. Her watcher was already stripped down to his boxers and Hazel couldn’t miss the swell of the huge cock they were hiding. She smiled and blew him a kiss as she slipped the robe of her shoulders and leant forwards over the bed, flashing her satin covered ass cheeks at him. Straightening up again, she turned to face him and saw that now the boxers were gone and his eight inch cock was on full view, now with his fingers wrapped around it.

Still looking directly at him, Hazel sat down on the edge of the bed and parted her legs showing him the obvious wet patch on the crotch of her panties. Her watcher groaned as she moved a hand down and ran a finger over it, causing her to groan herself. While still working her finger up and down over her satin covered pussy lips, she raised her free hand to her chest and circled the visibly hard nipple with the tip of one finger, causing her to groan again. With her legs still draped over the edge of the bed, she lay back and pulled the top of her bra down fully exposing her nipples. Her watcher could now see that they were fully erect and each one was surrounded by a dusky, pink areola and he gripped his cock even tighter.

She closed her eyes now and eased the crotch of her panties aside and slid two fingers into her soaking pussy while her thumb pressed down on her clit. She’d enjoyed this many times in the past but she knew that her pussy needed more than her finger in it. She sat up and leaned over and took a ten inch vibrator out of the drawer then lay back on the bed. “Time for some fun Tim,” she said as she ran her fingers up and down the ten inch shaft, groaning softly as she felt the heavy veining along its length. She’d named the vibrator Tim after an old boyfriend from years ago because of its uncanny similarity to his cock. As she wrapped her fingers around it she groaned again as she remembered how good the real thing had felt, both in her hand and where it would eventually finish up. Her pussy was tingling in anticipation as she slid her free hand down between her legs and began to gently rub a finger over her satin covered clit. She closed her eyes and raised the dildo to her mouth and slipped the tip of the dildo between her lips. She always sucked her boyfriends off before they fucked her, she rightly said it slowed them down when they did fuck her. She teased the tip of the latex cock with her tongue and lips for around five minutes before she moved it down between her legs and ran it over the crotch of her panties. She pressed the button that activated the vibrator and gasped as she pressed the tip down onto her clit then eased the satin barrier aside and slid just the bulbous knob of the vibe into her pussy. For another couple of minutes, she left it there, revelling in the tingles of pleasure it was sending through her body then slowly eased it further into herself until about half of it’s ten inch length was inside her. She cried out as she pressed a second button, causing the shaft to vibrate and pushed it in deeper.

Moving her other hand between her legs, she started to finger her clit as she slowly worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy. In no time at all, she felt her inner muscles tighten around the dildo and waves of pleasure ran through her body. She used her free hand to tease her clit, biting her lip and groaning loudly. “Oh yes Tim,” she groaned, “fuck me Tim, fuck me.” Seconds later, her first orgasm hit her, but she fought to stay in control and kept working the vibe in and out of her pussy. Another orgasm hit then another and another in rapid succession, each one stronger than the last. Her whole body was now racked by violent tremors. Her pussy continued to spasm around the rubber penis, sending smaller orgasms through her. She lay there for a moment, her juices literally pouring from her well satisfied pussy then opened her eyes and smiled at the tall red haired man sitting watching her. “Mmm, it looks like you enjoyed that Mike,” she said, looking at her husband sitting stroking his rigid cock. “Oh fuck yes sweetheart,” he said, as he got up and walked towards the bed, “but now it’s time for the real thing!!!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.