Secret Agent Girl - Cover

Secret Agent Girl

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story starts slow and will transition into a tale of how a young girl is trained in espionage and becomes a deadly secret agent. It will be about 20 chapters with a total of 50K words. Erotic but not overly sex-laden.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Violence  

The next morning the entire family sat down at the kitchen table eating the fresh bread from the market with hot coffee from the samovar on the stove.

The bread was delicious, and Penny could tell it had no added preservatives or other chemicals in it because it was intended for instant consumption and not for storage.

The two young step-brothers were bleary-eyes from humping periodically all night long with Penny and Olga.

Natasha’s mother was in good humor because she had been poked quite satisfactorily by the usually worn out husband. Only Natasha was in a foul mood upset at not having her American charge to lick her pussy like a good little girl.

Penny knew the reason for her rotten attitude and did her best to make her feel better by telling her that her hair looked good this morning and that she was wearing a pretty dress with red buttons.

Natasha pushed her up against the wall in the small bathroom and told her in a threatening voice that she needed to take care of her needs before she got involved with the “silly boys and their filthy cocks”.

She allowed some tears of fear and sorrow to escape from her eyes.

Of course, it was all play acting for Agent 315, but she did her best to seem chastised and contrite as she slowly kissed Natasha’s pussy mound all over and licked her slightly damp slit with her busy tongue. In a way, she did truly regret ignoring her new best friend’s lonely pussy because she loved the way the girl reacted when she got her tongue deep inside her feminine folds. It gave her a sense of power and control over the beautiful airline hostess by making her whimper with desire with the use of her skilled tongue in those special places.

Natasha tried to conceal her mini-orgasm and she bent Penny over the white ceramic sink and looked straight into her eyes in the mirror as she slid two of her long tapered fingers up her rear door opening as far as she could go.

Penny looked into Natasha’s green eyes in the mirror and she knew if the girl kept going she would have to surrender and either pee or shoot her girl juices onto the tile floor.

Fortunately, the airline hostess stopped her humiliating advances and told her, “We don’t have time. We have to get to the school, and I will show you where you register for the language training.”

Penny was relieved, but she was a bit disappointed because she loved Natasha’s touch down there where the grass grows greener.

The school was crowded with students confusedly looking for their assigned classes and trying to get the correct books for study.

Natasha told her she had to first get her shot record checked by the medical staff and attend a required testing session to make certain she was ready for inclusion in the university routine.

When the arrived in the small testing room, there were at least five other female student being tested and in various states of undress. She was glad she was wearing clean underwear because it looked like she was going to have to bend over and show everything to the pretty nurse and the older male doctor.

Natasha didn’t have strip off any clothing, but she enjoyed watching Penny and the other female students lose most of their clothing including in some cases even their undies.

The male doctor used his scope to check her pulse rate and he placed it between her swelling breasts with greedy inquisitive fingers. Penny didn’t mind because he was old and probably past that stage of life that made most men foolish skirt chasers.

The nurse told her to “drop your panties” and she blushed uncontrollably.

Since she saw most of the other girls had already done so, she didn’t hesitate to follow orders and bent over for the doctor’s inspection. She watched him put on a fresh pair of rubber gloves and she was happy because she didn’t know any of the other girls. The slightly drunken doctor placed one hand on her pussy and the other one on her rump.

Then, he entered her at both ends at the same time triggering a major shift in her attitude to the unexpected invasion into her private space. She adjusted quickly to the invasion of her hidden secrets and soon was rocking back and forth riding the doctor’s naughty fingers humping her at both ends.

The nurse was rolling her nipples with her ungloved hands and rubbing them with an oily substance that must have been soaked in something that made her suddenly weak and permissive. They helped her over to the chair with her legs strapped into the ankle cuffs and she remembered the doctor between her legs with an enormous erection that surprised her with its size and determination.

He got down to business without wasting any time.

The nurse licked and sucked her nipples as the doctor explored her vagina and her brown eye with his condom covered dick.

Natasha told her in a faraway voice that she had passed the exam with flying colors.

Apparently, they were checking her entrances to make certain she had no problems that would cause difficulty with certain VIPs with a yen to taste her American girl goodies.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.