Secret Agent Girl - Cover

Secret Agent Girl

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story starts slow and will transition into a tale of how a young girl is trained in espionage and becomes a deadly secret agent. It will be about 20 chapters with a total of 50K words. Erotic but not overly sex-laden.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Violence  

The entire school tour group was separated from the rest of the passengers on the early morning flight on Aeroflot. The airline hostess Natasha stayed behind to keep Penny company in the dreary waiting room. Their entire group was twenty students and four chaperones all a bit bleary eyed from the long flight. Only Natasha was in good spirits because she was in good health and used to long flights and she worked also for the Russian department that kept tabs on all tourists in the initial segment of their visit to check out their true agenda. She didn’t mind the work because the government employed her father in one of their smoke laden offices and they also subsidized her family’s apartment on the outskirts of the downtown area. Sometimes, her father would pull down her knickers in front of the rest of the family and spank her quite hard to impress on her the importance of keeping their mentors happy with the periodic reports she made on the tourists assigned to her care. It was so humiliating because she had a pair of teenaged step-brothers that ogled her pussy and ass whenever her step-father did that to her right out in the open.

Still, it was better than being turned over to her step-brothers to help them learn more about female anatomy and make them less ignorant about such matters when dating young girls. Natasha didn’t mind being used as a teaching aide in such a physical sense as long as they both wore condoms and didn’t disrespect her body with perverted demands not included in the lesson.

Besides, that chore would soon be turned over to her younger sister who was no longer a virgin after her young Pioneer camping trip with lots of sex curious boys with needy dicks searching for a willing female to show them the way to paradise.

Thank God the Captain in charge furnished all the young girls with an adequate supply of condoms to ensure safe sex was practiced at all times in the nocturnal hours.

Her younger sister’s name was Olga and she was not really a pretty girl but she had nice legs and the boys were drawn to her because she was at heart a happy girl with a juicy attitude toward learning all about sex.

She sat on the bench next to her newest charge the American girl with the talented tongue that made her pussy tingle with excitement each time she thought about her skillful licking sessions in the rest room in the first class passenger section.

Natasha was definitely a girl that depended on cock to give her the satisfaction she needed to get off successfully in sexual affairs but she could easily appreciate a clean pussy or an oral minded female taking the edge off her sexual needs on demand.


Penny Packworthy or Agent 315 sat quietly on the bench.

She appeared calm on the outside but inside she was a boiling stew of chaos waiting for them to put her in handcuffs and lead her away from the group. Penny knew she was the only covert agent in the bunch and she could not confide in any of them her concerns about a life inside a Russian prison.

She looked over at her new friend Natasha, the beautiful Russian airline hostess and wondered why the girl was still by her side. Of course it could be the physical attraction between them but she doubted it because the girl could obviously get any male she wanted just by snapping her pretty fingernails. No, she would have to entertain the suspicion that the girl was a government plant meant to keep tabs on her just like they had been trained to watch out for inside the target country.

Just then, she saw motion inside the inner rooms and suddenly they started processing the students for release to the baggage area to pick up their bags. When they called out her name she woke Natasha up and got up to turn in her documents to the clerk at the desk.

Natasha waited for her in the hall way outside the holding area.

Apparently, no problems were found with any of the student’s papers and they were all to be released to the bus station for transport to their respective hotels. Natasha told Penny to go with her and she could stay in her home and learn how to speak conversational Russian better than her school-taught variety that raised eyebrows where ever she opened her mouth. Penny liked that idea and thought it would give her even better cover even if Natasha was a government agent because she would have all her movements reported directly instead of having strangers follow her around to check on all her contacts.

They walked briskly to the Metro entrance and Natasha had the proper coins for the tickets and they boarded an almost empty train taking them to the correct part of the city near Natasha’s home. They both had backpacks and suitcases on wheels which were easy to pull on the well-constructed sidewalks. She was surprised the sidewalks were so clean and in good repair unlike the ones near her school back home or even the ones in New York where her parents had lived in the inner city.

Natasha’s family lived on the fifth floor and the elevator had a big sign on it to warn people that they must use the stairs because it was in need of repair. The Russian girl told her the sign had been there a long time and there was no indication that a repairman was coming anytime soon.

They took their time climbing the stairs and were only impeded by the rush of running children passing them going up and down chattering like little monkeys in the Russian slang that she could just barely recognize. One teenaged boy pinched her ass and laughed at the look on her face. Even Natasha laughed and told her that it was a rite of passage on the streets and that was why most girls wore a heavier brand of underwear to protect their magnetic bottoms.

They finally reached the fifth floor slightly out of breath and she followed Natasha inside the long hallway of her apartment to greet her mother and younger sister Olga. Her father and her two step-brothers were still work and at school but Olga was home because she was getting over a cold that was going around everywhere you looked these days. It was the middle of the flu season in Moscow but it didn’t seem to slow people down or discourage them from living their regular lives as normally as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.