Secret Agent Girl - Cover

Secret Agent Girl

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story starts slow and will transition into a tale of how a young girl is trained in espionage and becomes a deadly secret agent. It will be about 20 chapters with a total of 50K words. Erotic but not overly sex-laden.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Penny won that cross country race by a record time that caught the eye of a scout for an organization that was connected to government but most of their employees were kept in the dark about their actual mission and the scope of their duties.

It was headquartered way down in the Washington D.C. area and she was assigned to a facility in Maryland that was inside a military base but they all wore civilian clothes and she was certain they were not connected to the Army folks around her in any way.

Their agency was connected to the new Homeland Security Department and she had to take physical tests quarterly to confirm her qualification for overseas assignment that might be connected to satisfactory levels of speed and strength for mission success.

They all were end users of the military physical training fields and she often found the Army guys were ogling her shapely buttocks as she ran around the track or on the cross county runs way out in the dense forests surrounding the base outside the closest city in the area.

On one of her runs she was followed by a pair of the Army guys and they came real close to her tail on the trail. In fact, they both fondled her ass cheeks with inquisitive fingers and she didn’t mind it all because the fact was she hadn’t had any sex since she had left the school in New York in the rear view mirror.

Penny still wrote to Sister Veronica and she had sent her some photos of her wearing a bikini to show her she was keeping her weight down on the training fields. She had even posed for some of the shots with her looking over her shoulder in the mirror and slightly bent over so the school principal could get a good look at her ass cheeks that she had fixated on so much whilst she was under her control.

Looking back on it now, she could see that she was excited to show the nun her backside because she knew it was a comfort to her and she wanted to do something nice for her for looking out for her during her school years when she had little opportunity to satisfy her sexual needs without some outside assistance from a petite nun with inquisitive fingers to find all her weak points between her legs and other private areas that required some tender loving care from time to time.

The two guys were on either side of her now and they were keeping pace with her running speed. Their hands were all over her buttocks and her legs but she ignored it because it only made her more inspired to run faster than she had ever run before. As she ran, she started to fall into a sort of releasing spray of her female juices and she almost lost her balance but she just ran faster and she was able to use their hands to push her to the very limit of her ability to run faster.

The finish line was ahead and just as she reached it she exploded in a shower of her release and it all ran down her legs but looked just like she was sweating and didn’t cause any undue interest in her wetness running inside her running shoes.

She followed the two Army guys into a lean-to style shed that was just used to keep the rain off your head while you were waiting for transportation. One of them got behind her and pushed her running shorts to the side and slipped his dick into the tightness of her almost virginal snatch from behind doggy style. The other guy with the silly looking moustache pushed her shorts down in front and shoved his dick into her slit from the front really agitating her already excited clitoris into an almost immediate orgasm.

Poor Penny was not certain if she should push back into the hardness she was getting from behind or if she should hump up into the stiff dick in front that was making demands on her pretty slit from the front and she looked down at the guy’s moustache rubbing all over her sensitive nipples all hard from running just completed. He looked so cute with his tongue licking her nipples that she was forced to push back into the Army guy on her rump and give him the wetness of her snatch doggie style until he showered her pussy with his spunk all hot and bothered from the run and his need to plant his seeds deep inside her steamy cunt.

Almost at the exact same time the guy in front shot his load into her sensitive clitoris and she took it all with a smile on her face because she thought both the guys were super cute and so intense in the way that they had sandwiched her sweating body between them like she was their prisoner and they needed to show her that they were in complete control. She certainly didn’t mind them being in control as long as they both treated her respectfully and gave her the spunk she needed to come to a happy ending and a shower to wash away the dirt and the guilt she felt at being an easy score for them to brag to the other guys about the girl that ran like the wind and fucked like a pro with no small talk to bore them to death. She was the perfect date, ready to spread her legs and keep her mouth shut and just take it without any conversation that was definitely not needed in the intensity of the moment of truth.

The classroom schedule was filled with language training and hand-to-hand combat sessions that got her upset with the emphasis on knives and guns. Penny had never been a girl that was comfortable around violence but she was always able to take care of herself and in the face of overwhelming odds she depended on her speed with running to get her out of a tight situation without sustaining any physical damage or humiliation of another kind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.