Mom's First Gangbang

by unclemick

Copyright© 2017 by unclemick

Sex Story: Son and his friends lust after his mother not knowing that she is lusting for them.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy   .

My mom is way older than all of my buddy’s moms because she got pregnant with me when she was 45 years old. She’s always told me that she got raped when she was 45 and she don’t even know who my father is. She’s 60 years old now and I hate to admit it but I’m a little embarrassed by her, because of her age. I’ve got an older brother named Jack that lives in the basement and he’s 30 years old and that’s the right age for mom to have children. Even with the difference in age, Jack is good to me and takes me to movies and buys me stuff and is the only older male influence in my life. As I got older, I figured out that he was gay because he works in an adult bookstore/theater and I’ve seen gay porn in his room. He’s not obviously gay but all he does is go to work, and watch porn on his computer when he’s home. Him and mom are close but not nearly as close as she is to me. Our laundry room is in the basement and from there, I’ve seen my brother jacking off. He’s very hairy and has a really big dick and balls and he shoots big globs of thick, white cum all over his belly and chest. I like watching him do it and when moms not home, he leaves his door open. Mom’s a waitress at a local restaurant and goes in early, Jack doesn’t go to work until 5 pm. so they barely see each other.

Mom’s pretty in a “librarian” sort of way with thick glasses, short dark hair, a medium build with nice boobs and a perfect, big round butt. Around the house she dresses in thin, loose fitting, full length summer dresses and doesn’t see well enough to know that there kind of transparent. You can tell she doesn’t wear anything under them because you can clearly see a huge, dark triangle where her pubic hair would be and above that you can see two large, dark, round circles where her nipple’s would be. The crack of her nice round ass is also visible as it undulates when she walks away and that’s another reason for my embarrassment. At my age, I love her and she keeps me and my buddy’s cocks hard as she moves around our house, but my buddies stare at her and make cracks about her ass and how you can almost see everything and how sexy she is. I’m 15 so you can see the age difference and how that might be a little embarrassing. Although she is very innocent and naive, she also has a flirty, dirty side to her humor and turns things you say, into sexual innuendo. One time, my friends (all guys) came over for my birthday and brought a cake, so I blew out the candles and mom started cutting it. My friend Greg who’s hung like a horse, said “I want a big one” and my mom replied, “that’s what she said”, and everybody laughed. Greg then outline his huge semi-hard cock through his pants and said “I’ve got it right here for you misses B.” and my mom looked down at it and turned bright red and giggled. It surprised all of us when she looked back down at it and said “I’ll see that big thing again, tonight in my dreams” and everybody laughed.

She says things like that without thinking and some guys think she’s coming on to them. My best friends are cool with her and know how she is. Greg is my oldest friend and we’ve known each other since grade school and I’ve always admired his big cock and balls. My favorite fantasy when I jack off is: I come home and hear moaning sounds and they lead me to my mom’s room where I peak in and see Greg ramming his huge cock in and out of my mom’s hairy old pussy. I say “what are you doing” and Greg says “I’m fucking your mom’s old pussy and she loves it”. My mom is feverishly thrusting her hips at him and says to me “your next Billy” and then Greg starts pumping his hot cum in her, and that’s when I usually shoot off. Another close friend is a black kid named Daniel, he lives close by and him and mom are close because he lived with us for a couple of months when his mom died. He’s got a big dick too and so does our other buddy Ray. Ray is also black and I’ve seen all of them naked in the locker room enough to know their all well endowed. Like all guys our age, we like looking at porn and we usually do it at my house because my moms gone most of the day. We even watch it when mom’s home but we turn down the sound and because of her poor eyesight, she doesn’t even see what were looking at. My friends all have the hots for my mom and lately, the guys have wanted to look at older women and especially hairy older women with glasses so I know who their thinking about. Last week, Greg took it to far while we were looking at these older women that we all agreed, looked similar to my mom. She came home early and just walked into my room with cold sodas and passed them out.

Greg was standing behind her as she talked to us and him being a smart-ass anyway, pulled his big hard cock out and was pretending to hump her butt without actually touching her. Mom glanced at the computer and thought the naked, hairy, woman on the screen was her and yelled “why do you have naked pictures of your mom on your computer”. I started to explain but she turned to leave and walked right into Greg’s big cock. She stopped and looked down at it for a few seconds and then she recognized what it was and slapped it with her hand, saying “you horny boys should be looking at girls your own age” and stormed out of the room. Later, after the guys left, I went down and apologized to her and explained that it was just an older woman that looked like her. Mom asked “why do you boys want to look at older women for”? I told her that all the guys thought she was sexy and wanted to look at older women that resembled her. After thinking about it she asked “and you like looking at women that look like your own mother”? I didn’t know what to say so I told her the truth “I’m sorry mom but I think your as sexy as it gets and so do the guys”. Mom said “well at least I know now and I am kind of flattered that boys your age still think I’m sexy, but tell Greg if I see his big cock again, he had better be ready to use it” and then she giggled at me.

The next morning, I got my laundry ready and went to the basement. My brother Jack’s door was wide open and he was laying on his bed naked. After I started the washer, I sat down on top of it and watched. From the laundry room, I can only see from his chest down and he can’t see me at all. His big cock was hard and sticking straight up and I also looked at his huge hairy balls and all the hair covering his body. I thought about my mom’s hairy pussy and how me and Jack were both hairy and then I thought about the fact that we all wore glasses. Jack brought me back to reality by asking “why do you always sit in there and watch me”. I didn’t know what to say so I asked “why do you leave your door open when mom’s not here”. He said “DUUHHH, shes a girl and were both guys”. I was embarrassed but Jack said “you like to watch it and I like to show it, so why don’t you come in here and watch up close”. I’ve had a hard time figuring out my own sexuality because I fantasize mostly about fucking my mom but I also like looking at men’s cocks. I wanted to explore my sexuality so I went in and sat on the bed next to my brother’s hairy legs. He was looking straight at me as he stroked his cock, that seemed even bigger up close. He was average build, balding, wore thick glasses and was making me very horny. His cock was very fat with a big long head and hairy low hanging balls but best of all, his fat cock must of been at least 9 or 10 inch’s long and had a nice downward curve. I had never done it but I imagined that his cock would be perfect for sucking because it curved the same way a throat does. I started rubbing my brother’s hairy legs until he said “rub my balls too” so I was happy to get closer and took two handsful of his hot, soft balls and began rubbing the hard center globes. Jack closed his eyes and moaned “ooohhhhh that feels gooood” as my left hand joined his and began stroking up and down on his hot, hard, sweaty cock.

He removed his hand and I took his cock in both of mine and there was still 3 or 4 inch’s, that weren’t getting any attention. Wanting to get the most from this experience, I leaned over and took the rest of it in my mouth and began jacking him with both hands while I sucked him with my mouth. I guess he wasn’t ready for that because he began to grunt and groan as his wonderful big cock filled my mouth over and over with his thick, hot, salty cum. With only the last 4 fat inch’s of it in my mouth I was able to taste it, feel it and swallow it, before his big balls blasted another fresh hot load for me. When it was over, Jack said “don’t tell mom about this or she’ll kill me”. I assured him I wouldn’t and he asked if I wanted to come to his porn shop sometime. I said “yeah, but I’m not old enough” and he grinned and said “well I think I can get you in, your buddy Greg comes in all the time”. I asked my brother if Greg ever sucked anybody but he said “I don’t think so but his big cock is very popular with lots of the men”. Jack gave me my first blowjob and I finished my laundry and went back to my room way happier than I left it. I liked my first taste of cock and cum so the next day, I told my mom that I was going to a ball game but went instead to my brothers bookstore. When I got there, I saw only a couple of cars in the parking lot so I went on in. My brother came straight over and took me to the back. He showed me the peepshow booths and the theater and told me to stay in the back and he would check in on me. It was very dark when I went in the theater and it took my eyes a minute to adjust. I heard a deep voice say “there’s a chair over here” and when I looked in that direction, he took my hand and guided me to the seat and I sat down. When my eyes adjusted, I notice that it was an older black man that had guided me to the seat next to him. As things became clearer, I noticed that the chubby older black man had his pants down around his ankles and he was stroking the biggest darkest black cock I’d ever seen. He kept looking over at me and then he would nod toward his cock.

I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too, but I was afraid to just reach over and touch it. He fixed that problem by taking my arm and guiding my hand to his hard, hot cock. It was huge and wet with sticky fluid that I thought was lube. As I stroked him, he leaned over and said “I think you could get at it better if you were on the floor between my legs” and then he helped me get down there. His cock was bigger than my brothers and I used both hands again and took the rest into my mouth. As I sucked and licked his big salty dick, I realized it was leaking the sticky fluid I was tasting. The older man just watched the movie and softly rubbed my head as I sucked his big tasty cock. Soon there were other older men standing around us and jacking off as they watched me pleasure him. Suddenly one of them moved in closer and started jacking his big white cock right at my face. His first big spurt of cum, hit me in the eye and I jerked my head back, causing the rest of his hot, thick cum to cover the black mans cock and balls. I tasted that mans cum when I swallowed the big cock again and I guess I was showing even more enthusiasm, as I sucked him. When the next big black guy squatted down to empty his balls, my man pulled my head away and let all of this guys cum, cover his cock and balls again and then returned my mouth to clean up the mess. This happened with three more men and then the older man stood up and held my head tightly as he grunted and fucked my mouth hard. In the end, his big cock erupted down my throat but he pulled it back several times to give me a good mouthful. When he left, I went back to the peepshow booths and found the last one empty. I didn’t have any coins but I went in it anyway. There was a mirror attached to the wall that showed people as they came down the hall. A big young white guy almost walked into my booth but when he saw me he said “oh I’m sorry” and went into the stall next to me. As I peaked through the huge hole in the wall, I saw him completely drop his pants to his ankles and start stroking a really nice, fat, eight inch cock. I moved my mouth to the large hole and held it there.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.