Charles and Diana in Scotland - Cover

Charles and Diana in Scotland

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 6

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A short fun parody of Sir Charles and Lady Diana having outdoor sex

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Farming   Humor   MaleDom   Royalty  

Both Lady Diana and Lady Suzanna Philips were being soundly rogered side by side on the big four-poster bed in the master bedroom suite at Balmore Castle. Lady Diana was being rogered by her fiancé Sir Charles, while Lady Suzanna Philips was being rogered by her husband Sir John.

Both women were wearing nothing but expensive stockings and garter belts, both women were enjoying sex from their partners. Both men were naked and energetically rogering both of their partners.

“Well, done Diana!” Sir Charles called out to her as he rocked her cunt with his stiff cock and fingered her tight anal sphincter.

Sir Charles was enjoying himself as he was teaching his fiancé, Lady Diana, to take part in the double fucking with Sir John Philips and his wife Lady Suzanna Philips. The foursome was insisted on by Sir Charles. He was both teaching and training Lady Diana for her role as his wife and partner as part of her introduction to the nobility of England.

Both Sir Charles and Sir John were banging away at them, encouraging both women to play the slut and the tart for their sexual entertainment.

“Come on darling push back against my cock when I bang you!” Sir John called out to Lady Suzanna.

“Yes, Diana! Push back against me as well!” Sir Charles called out.

The four were in full flight, riding and being ridden on the four-poster bed. Lady Diana was enjoying her fucking and wondered if Sir Charles and John would swap over at some point. She thought that most couples in these situations would be into swapping and exchanging partners during such a close relationship.

Lady Suzanna was now moaning out loud and began to curse and swear as she was fucked by Sir John.

“Oh, you dirty fucking bastard John! You’re fucking the arse of me tonight!” Lady Suzanna called out.

Lady Diana did not want to be left out of this new turn of events and she managed to curse and swear herself.

“Fuck Me! Fuck Me, Charles! Bang you’re cock into me deep and hard your horny bastard!” Lady Diana called out.

All four laughed together as they made up rude, crude and disgusting swear words and curses between them. It seemed to jolly them all along and make the sex much more fun and enjoyable for them all.

All this sexual banter and swearing soon Sir Charles and John brought to the brink of cumming into Lady Diana and Suzanna. They both felt their balls tighten and then spunking cum out of the end of their cocks and deep into the cunts of both women.

“Yes, Yes!” Lady Suzanna screamed as she felt Sir John’s cum fill her up inside herself.

“Ah! Yes,” Lady Diana called out as she felt the same with Sir Charles cumming inside her.

As they relaxed lying on the big four-poster bed Sir John asked Sir Charles a question.

“Could that be the magic one Charlie?” Sir John asked.

“Could be, felt like there was some magic going on as I was cumming just then.” Sir Charles replied.

“What’s the magic?” Lady Diana asked.

“Oh, Diana! The magic is when Charlie’s cum Makes you preggers darling Diana!”Lady Suzanna exclaimed and explained.

“OH!” Exclaimed lady Diana in surprise.

They all laughed at the situation.

“So, this could be the ‘One’ then?” Lady Diana said rhetorically.

“Well, you could always keep on going till the magic midnight hour!” Sir John joked.

And once more they all laughed together.

“I am not sure I could manage that!” Sir Charles added and once more they laughed and giggled at the thought of them all still fucking with each other until midnight.

For a while, they all rested and Lady Diana cuddled up to Sir Charles and smiled at him.

“I do hope we can make some more magic together,” she said.

“Well, that would be wonderful,” Sir Charles replied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.