Charles and Diana in Scotland - Cover

Charles and Diana in Scotland

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 5

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A short fun parody of Sir Charles and Lady Diana having outdoor sex

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Farming   Humor   MaleDom   Royalty  

It was a lovely day with the sun shining and the fresh air of Scotland filling her lungs. Lady Diana was going for a short ride in the Scottish countryside with her fiancé Sir Charles. She was wearing a nice blue velvet jacket and a long red tartan skirt. She looked every part a Highland Lady. Underneath she was wearing French lingerie, black stockings and a garter belt. Sir Charles insisted that she not wear the matching black panties. Lady Diana was going out ‘Commando’ style.

Sir Charles led the way across the stable yard to where several horses were standing. Two stable lads were holding the reins and were to escort both Sir Charles and Lady Diana. “Come along Diana this horse is for you,” Sir Charles indicated a fine mare with a quiet nature and kind-looking eyes. “Wonderful!” Lady Diana cried out loud.

The stable lads helped Lady Diana up into the saddle. As she climbed onto her horse. Lady Diana’s tartan skirt rose upward and both lads got a full view of Lady Diana’s nakedness. Her bare pussy was visible to both lads blinked and they giggled as they looked at Diana’s bare pussy

Sir Charles was wearing his brown riding tweeds and pulled himself up into the saddle of his horse. The stable lads mounted their horses and all four of them set off out of the yard and into the Scottish countryside. The ride was wonderful and also rather thrilling for Lady Diana. She loved the landscape and the wildness. Lady Diana’s bare pussy was now rubbing against the leather saddle. This made her feel rather ‘Fruity’ as she was stimulated to a low sexual excitement while she was riding the horse.

The ride took them towards a low rise where there was an old stone bothy. A low stone hut where people could shelter from bad weather. The view around them opened up the countryside all around them. It was magnificent. They could see rivers and glens, mountains and moors as far as the eye could see.

They all dismounted from their horses and stood by the old bothy to admire the view for several minutes. Lady Diana had brought her camera and she took some very nice photographs of the horses and Sir Charles smiling at her. “Come along darling,” Sir Charles said. And led her around the back of the old stone bothy.

Once Lady Diana and Sir Charles were just out of sight of the two stable lads. Sir Charlie hoisted up Lady Diana’s skirt and took in the view of her stocking legs, garter belt and sexy bare pussy. Sir Charles smiled and winked at Lady Diana as he unbuckled his belt and trousers and dropped them to the ground. He then began to mount Lady Diana right where she stood. “Charles NO!” Lady Diana protested and tried to prevent Sir Charles from mounting her. However, her moist open pussy was easily penetrated by Sir Charles’s cock and so Lady Diana got a fucking there and then.

Both stable lads took a sly peek and watched as Sir Charles and lady Diana were fucking round the back of the stone bothy. Both lads giggled and elbowed each other as they were given a very private view of Lady Diana’s stocking legs parted and her cunt filled with Sir Charles’s stiff cock. “They can see us!” Lady Diana exclaimed. Looking back over her shoulder at both stable lads peeking from around the stones. “Not to worry Diana darling. They are sworn to secrecy,” Charles told her as he kept on fucking her cunt. “But!” Lady Diana tried to object. “No buts darling your pussy needs a good fucking after riding tall that way on the horse,” Sir Charles told her. As he insisted on having a ‘Quickie’ with Lady Diana.

Sir Charles fucked her for a good long while. Halfway he pulled his cock out of her, turned her around and mounted her from behind. Riding her like she was his horse. Lady Diana was slightly embarrassed because she could now see both stable lads had got their cocks out and were wanking themselves off watching her and Sir Charles.

Once Sir Charles had spurted his cum deep into Lady Diana he let go of her. He pulled up his trousers and they both returned to the horses. The stable lads were still giggling away like schoolboys. They helped Lady Diana up into the saddle and once more got a perfect view of her stockings, garter belt and bare pussy. This time there was a pale white trickle of cum dribbling out of her pussy. The lads grinned and could hardly hold back their utter delight at what they saw.

The ride back to the stables was a little uncomfortable for Lady Diana. The cum continued to ooze out of her pussy, making the leather of the saddle wet and slippery. She was finding it a little difficult to stay upright.

Back at the stables, Sir Charles asked Lady Diana how her trip out was. “So, Diana did you enjoy your ‘Ride’ we had today?” he asked. The stable lads bust out laughing as they led the horses back into the stable block. “They better keep their mouths shut!” Lady Diana said in a harsh tone as she walked over the cobbled stone yard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.