Charles and Diana in Scotland - Cover

Charles and Diana in Scotland

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 4

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A short fun parody of Sir Charles and Lady Diana having outdoor sex

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Farming   Humor   MaleDom   Royalty  

Lady Diana was on her hands and knees dressed only in her black stockings, garter belt and high heels. She was posing for a series of erotic art photographs. Sir Charles, her fiancé, wanted the photograph’s for his private collection. The studio was a corner of the Scottish country house of her best friend Lady Suzanne Philips. The only people in this part of the house were SirCharles, Lady Diana, the photographer chap and Lady Suzanne with her ladies maid Miss Linda.

Sir Charles was directing the photographer about the pose. “Now do make sure you get a good photo of her breast hanging down on her like that, also try and get her nipples visible,” Charles told the chap with the camera. “Certainly sir, I can get that done for you,” said the photographer. “Er, Miss Linda, could I ask you to tease Lady Diana’s nipples please, I need them as firm as you can make them please?” Sir Charles asked.

Lady Suzanne Philips looked up from her copy of Country Life and watched as Miss Linda began to tease Lady Diana’s nipples to make the more erect and visible for the photographs. Miss Linda pinched Lady Diana’s nipple quite hard and she cried out in mild pain. “Ouch! Watch what you are doing you stupid fool!” Lady Diana shouted. “Careful Miss Linda, remember that she is a lady not one of those cheap whores the master Philips brings home,” Lady Suzanne told her maid.

The nipple teasing worked very well indeed and Lady Diana’s nipples were now very erect and the photographer took the photograph. He then went around till he was directly behind her and took a photograph of her bare bottom. “Could you spread your legs wider apart Lady Diana, I would like to get a good photograph of your pussy lips please?” He asked. Lady Diana shifted her stance and parted her legs wide enough for her pussy lips to be visible. “Wonderful, wonderful!” Exclaimed the photographer as he focused on her open pussy.

Sir Charles was very happy indeed. Lady Diana was playing her part as his very own bit of posh ‘Totty’ to perfection. He was going to have all the photographs bound into a book and keep it in his private library.

The next pose was of Lady Diana on her back with her legs spread wide apart in the air. “My God Charles!” Exclaimed Lady Suzanne “She is a lady Charles, not an acrobat!” She added. “I am fine Suzanne,” said Lady Diana. “I can manage this for a minute or so,” Lady Diana told them all. The photographer got in close and took as many photographs as could while Lady Diana held the pose. “Well, done everyone,” said Sir Charles. He was keen to jolly everyone along. “When do you want me?” Lady Suzanne asked. “In a few moments, I think...” Sir Charles began to say and looked over at the photographer. “Er, yes, in a minute or two,” The photographer confirmed.

Lady Suzanne put down her copy of Country Life and took off her dressing gown. She was wearing a white Basque with matching white stockings. A harness with a long black dildo attached to it was wrapped around her waist. She took hold of the dildo as it was swinging back and forth. “Well, I’m ready if you all are!” Lady Suzanne called out. Lady Suzanne then moved forward to pose with Lady Diana as a lesbian duo.

Part two.

The next pose was with both Lady Diana with Lady Suzanne above her. Lady Diana was only wearing black stockings, a garter belt and high heels. Lady Suzanne was wearing a white Basque with white stockings and high heels. Strapped to her waist she wore a harness with a strap-on-dildo. It was a large black dildo that she was about to insert into Lady Diana’s pussy. “Come along man!” Lady Suzanne said to the photographer. “Get yourself ready!” She berated the photographer for not being ready. “Okay, ready when you are,” the photographer said as he adjusted his camera.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.