Charles and Diana in Scotland - Cover

Charles and Diana in Scotland

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 3

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A short fun parody of Sir Charles and Lady Diana having outdoor sex

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Farming   Humor   MaleDom   Royalty  

Sir Charles had a rather naughty idea one evening during a party being held at Balmore Castle in Scotland. Lady Diana had recently become his fiancé and he was keen to introduce her to her duties. One of those duties was to produce and son and heir for the family. To do that Sir Charles would take every opportunity to have sex with Lady Diana.

Sir Charles’s naughty idea was to escort Lady Diana away from the party and up the ramparts of Balmore Castle. There he would have a ‘Quickie’ with Lady Diana and fill her full of his blue blood sperm. He was certain that she would do it with him. He had been training her by regularly mounting her in various places and positions. Tonight he thought that he might sweep her away for a short while and have his wicked way with her.

It took both of them nearly 10 minutes of going along passageways and up several staircases before both Sir Charles and Lady Diana got to the topmost tower of Balmore Castle. The view from the tip was magnificent at this time of year. Farms and forests, rivers and rolling hills and in the distance were the mountains.

Lady Diana leaned between the battlements and took in the view. Sir Charles was taking in his view of Lady Diana. He raised the hem of her dress to reveal tan seamed stockings, a white garter belt and tiny white panties.

“Gosh! What a view!” Lady Diana exclaimed.

“Gosh, indeed,” Sir Charles said.

Then Sir Charles pulled down Lady Diana’s panties and exposed her bare bottom and pussy to his gaze.

“What are you doing?” Lady Diana asked.

“Just having a bit of fun darling,” Sir Charles said.

“Are you going to fuck me?” Lady Diana asked Sir Charles.

“I thought I might give you a ‘Quickie’ since we are both here,” Sir Charles told her his naughty idea.

“Very well then,” Lady Diana said in an irritable tone.

Lady Diana had gotten used to being ‘Loved’ by Sir Charles. What it meant was being fucked. She got used to being fucked this way, that way, the other way. She thought at first it was great fun and a bit of a lark. Now she realised that she was engaged to a sex addict who insisted on fucking her several times a day. She still enjoyed it. She enjoyed sex of every kind. Sir Charles was teaching her to enjoy all kinds of sex.

Sir Charles fucked Lady Diana slowly. He was behind her and she was facing out between the battlements and looking at the view beyond. Her dress was up at her waist and Sir Charles had dropped his trousers. They were now coupled together with Sir Charles’s cock up Lady Diana’s cunt.

Sir Charles normally would have gone at it much faster with Lady Diana. He would hoist her dress up and mount her without wasting a moment on the niceties of lovemaking. For Sir Charles, it was all about the fucking. The more fucking he gave Lady Diana the sooner she would become pregnant with an heir to the family name.

Good breeding is what the landed gentry were after when they were looking for a wife. Good wide breeding hips were essential. Good looks were also desirable in a woman. Best of all was her ability to be mounted and fucked with cock until she was full of sperm and had a better chance of producing healthy children. Lady Diana was from a good family and good breeding stock. Sir Charles had chosen her precisely for those reasons. All he had to do was train her to be a good shag and to put up with his insatiable demands for sex.

Lady Diana was enjoying her fuck from Sir Charles. She enjoyed a slow fuck. Sir Charles on the other hand seemed in too much in a hurry to get out his cock and fuck it inside her. She much preferred a good long slow sensual fucking.

They were like that for a good 20 minutes. Sir Charles thing his time and Lady Diana enjoyed the view and the fucking she was receiving. As a woman, she could multitask. Looking at a magnificent view and fucking at the same time came perfectly natural to her. The ‘Quickie’ that Sir Charles promised her seemed to be taking a little longer than usual. Lady Diana thought that she rather enjoyed the view and her fucking.

Sir Charles relaxed and found that he was rather enjoying giving his fiancé a good steady fucking. So, instead of having a ‘Quickie’, he decided to take his time and give her a thoroughly good length of his cock for as long as he could manage. Lady Diana for her part was enjoying the fuck from Sir Charles and letting him have his wicked way with her. After all, they were soon to be married and then Sir Charles would be fucking her every which way, night and day to produce an heir.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.