Charles and Diana in Scotland - Cover

Charles and Diana in Scotland

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 2

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A short fun parody of Sir Charles and Lady Diana having outdoor sex

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Farming   Humor   MaleDom   Royalty  

Sir Charles was driving the big Bentley limousine for a shopping trip into the city. Lady Diana sat alongside him enjoying the drive. She much preferred the big Bentley to the sports car. The Bentley was much more comfortable. The drive would take a good long while from Castle Balmore. The green countryside passed by at a stately pace with Lady Diana enjoying the journey.

As the Bentley ate up the miles along country roads and then the busy main road Lady Diana became a little bored with the journey. She looked at Sir Charles and watched him drive. It was about then that a little wicked thought sprung into her mind.

“Charles this car is very comfortable,” Lady Diana said.

“It is indeed darling,” Sir Charles replied.

Lady Diana then reached across to Sir Charles’s lap and fiddled with the buttons and zipper on his trousers.

“What are you up to darling?” Sir Charles asked her.

“Just keep your eyes on the road,” was all that Diana said to him.

It was a bit of a fiddle undoing his buttons and then unzipping Sir Charles’s trousers. Eventually, she managed and pulled out Sir Charles’s semi-hard cock and began to stroke it up and down.

“I say, darling, you’re going to make me lose my concentration if you keep doing that!” Sir Charles exclaimed with a wide grin on his face.

“Just keep on driving,” Lady Diana told him.

She played with his cock while he drove the Bentley. She stroked it and fondled it. She glanced at his face to see his reaction. He was going a little red and was smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

“I could pull over for a while,” Sir Charles suggested.

“No!” Lady Diana immediately replied. “Keep driving or else!” she added.

Sir Charles did not want Lady Diana to stop. He looked over at her and could see the determination in her eyes. He kept on driving the Bentley.

Lady Diana then lowered her head and mouth onto Sir Charles’s hard erect con and began to lick the tip of it.

“Mm,” Lady Diana made a sound as she teased Sir Charles’s cock with her mouth and tongue.

Sir Charles drove on enjoying the experience of having his cock sucked on while they travelled down the road. The Bentley was a big car and Lady Diana was well hidden from view with her head in Sir Charles’s lap.

Lady Diana sat upright with a sexy grin on her face and looked round about to see if there was any other traffic on the road.

“Did you enjoy that?” Lady Diana asked.

“I enjoyed that very, very much darling,” Sir Charles replied with a grinning face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.