Charles and Diana in Scotland - Cover

Charles and Diana in Scotland

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A short fun parody of Sir Charles and Lady Diana having outdoor sex

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Farming   Humor   MaleDom   Royalty  

The red convertible Jaguar was driven smartly around the twisting turning    Scottish country roads. The driver was Sir Charles and beside him was his fiancé Lady Diana. The open road and the scenery around them were breathtaking to her. She had never really experienced the Scottish countryside like this before. Only from seeing it from the window of a speeding train. But in Sir Charles’s jaguar with the top down she felt like she was there in the middle of this green and wonderful landscape.

Sir Charles was enjoying the drive with Lady Diana beside him. She seemed to appreciate the sights of Bonnie Scotland. Just at that moment, they came across a viewpoint. Sir Charles swung the Jaguar into the parking spot and they got out and walked the 50 yards or so to a concrete monolith which had a fixed brass compass map set on the top.

“Look you can see for miles from this point,” Sir Charles said.

He showed Lady Diana the brass compass map and how the various sight lines guided her eyes towards the visible mountains. She stood there looking down at the compass and then toward the horizon and she could make out the lay of the land.

Sir Charles standing behind her lifted her dress to expose her black stockings, garter belt and her tiny see-through panties.

“What a view!” Sir Charles exclaimed.

“Oh, you are naughty,” Lady Diana said back at him.

Sir Charles then tucked her dress into her waist and then tugged at her panties and pulled them right down to her ankles.

“What the blazes are you doing Charles!” Lady Diana yelled out as she felt Sir Charles moving behind her.

“Stay where you are Diana,” ordered Sir Charles. “Don’t move an inch, I’m just having a good look at you!” he added.

Sir Charles then dropped his trousers and took out his stiffening cock and placed it between Lady Diana’s pussy lips. With one shove he entered her from behind and then began to fuck her as she was standing out in the open.

“Charles!” Lady Diana called out in protest.

“Steady girl, stay right where you are,” Sir Charles told her. He also smacked her with his hand on her bare backside.

“Oi, you perverted basted, that hurt!” yelled Lady Diana.

Sir Charles was well impaired inside Lady Diana now and banged her as they both were out in the open right next to a public road.

“What if someone comes? Be quick! I don’t want to be caught like this!” Lady Diana complained and urged Charles to finish quickly.

Just then a Tractor and a farmer came bouncing around the bend in the road. Lady Diana panicked and tried to shake Sir Charles off from fucking her. But he held onto her tightly and kept on banging her cunt with his cock.

The Farmer spotted them doing it and gave them a double beep on the tractor’s horn. He was smiling and waved at them as he drove past.

Lady Diana was mortified that she had been seen being banged by Sir Charles like that. She was however firmly in the grip of her fiancé and had to endure the humiliation and the shame of being fucked over a concrete plinth in the middle of the Scottish countryside.

Sir Charles began to cum into her. She was glad that her predicament would soon be over. He spurted several times and then he released his grip on her. Lady Diana quickly pulled down her dress and stomped off back to the car. Sir Charles followed on behind doing up his trousers.

As they drove along the road she now had time to think about what they had just done.

“You’re a very, very bad man,” Lady Diana said to him.

“Of course I am darling, that is why you love me and why you’re going to marry me,” he said laughingly They drove on and after about 5 minutes She looked over at Charles and then she spoke to him in a rather sexy husky voice.

“Is there another place where we can stop and look at the view?”

Sir Charles grinned at her and increased the speed of the Jaguar along the road.

“I just knew you were game for a bit of fun,” he said. As he knew where to stop the car about a mile along the road.

The Jaguar sped along the road and Lady Diana became excited at the prospect of having more outdoor sex with Sir Charles. She really was learning a lot about Scotland on this road trip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.