Drinks With Colleen - Cover

Drinks With Colleen

by Victor Echo

Copyright© 2017 by Victor Echo

Romantic Sex Story: I met Colleen when I had "Drinks with Rachel And Kathryn." She was a cute redhead, and neither of my dinner companions moved to cover their phone when she stepped up to the table. She decided I was more than a shag in the bathroom and I am quite glad she did.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Unlike most men and a few women I know, I do not have a weakness for redheads. There is no reason I would. I have never had a girlfriend or lost love with red hair, or any strange craving to be with one. But that did not mean I did not find Colleen attractive. She was average height, a little over five foot five, and her hair was cut short. It was full of untamed waves and rings. Her eyes were a brilliant emerald green with hints of grey and gold depending on how the light caught them. I think they were her most alluring feature. At least they were the one part of her you could stare at in polite company. The rest of her got stares as well. She had a very tight ass, mostly muscle and she wore tight jeans as often as she could. I suspect that most men got into trouble looking at her tits. They were slightly over balanced for her frame, but nicely rounded and as I found out, capped with sensitive nipples. But I am getting ahead of myself.

A few days after she slipped me her number, we met for drinks at a little out of the way place she knew. The problem with food service is everyone tends to know everyone, at least at the upper-end restaurants. This makes it hard to go somewhere to be alone where you can be alone. It was a bowling alley style place. Long and thin with the main bar on one wall and the tables on the opposite wall. This particular restaurant did a lot of infusions and natural mixed ingredients. I had something with vodka, honey, and floral essences. It was tasty and set the mood.

“I am so glad you called!”

Colleen sat across the table from me and drank something purple. Her tight jeans highlighted her ass and a loose, light shirt over a tank top that highlighted her tits with the large, deep valley between them. She was the complete package. We had kissed gently when I arrived at the table and talked about the weather until our drinks arrived.

“I have to admit that after the kiss in the bathroom, I would have considered myself a cad if I hadn’t called if only to have said I enjoyed it.”

“I am glad. You have beautiful kisses. I look forward to more of them.”

“I am willing to provide you with as many as you feel you need.”

“Now?”

She stood up and walked around to my side of the table. I moved back slightly, and she sat in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and bent forward. I moved and met her lips. We touched, and I could feel her give herself to me. She was warm, soft, and supple in my arms. The kiss seemed infinite, even though it only lasted a few moments. When she sat up, her green eyes almost glowed in the dim light. She smiled gently at me.

“Wonderful.”

“Are you ready to order?” a voice asked from the end of the table.

Colleen blushed, and the red tinge covered the tops of her nicely shaped breasts. From where I sat, I could see it follow the curve and disappear into the valley.

“Are we ready to order?” she said.

“I didn’t know we even had menus.”

I kissed her again and looked at the server.

“We will need another moment,” I said, and he smiled at me.

“In a hurry,” she asked.

“Not at all.”

We kissed again before she slipped off of my lap and moved back to her chair. I casually adjusted my pants as she sat down and took a sip of her drink, looking like the cat that ate the canary.

“And what do we want to have for dinner?” I asked.

“Hm,” she said, running her finger around the rim of her glass. “I thought we already had it.”

“You are a minx. Shall we order something to share?”

“I don’t want to share. I want it all to myself.”

I smiled at her and took a sip of my drink.

“You don’t have to share if you don’t want to.”

“I want something I can suck.”

I looked at the menu and considered the options.

“Not much on here that you can suck. You would have to have another drink, and probably something thick. I don’t see milkshakes on the menu.”

She shook her head and looked at me.

“I like thicker straws. How about we split the shrimp?”

I can only imagine what she could do with a simple shrimp, but they did sound good, so I agreed. When our server came back, we ordered our appetizers, some wine, and another round of drinks. Colleen did indeed play with her shrimp, commenting that it was much too small to be able to get a proper seal. When they brought dinner, I shifted gears.

“So, why D.C.? Or are you one of those unicorns that are a native?”

“No, I am from outside Boston. Way outside. I went to university at American and never left.”

“International policy?” I asked.

“Actually, yes. I worked at State for a while, but it is pretty mind numbing work unless you are in the Foreign Service and very few get posted to the places you want to be posted. Most are sent to Outer Gutterstan, or worse, and spend their entire career trying to get at least somewhere civilized. And with the current winner in the White House, I did not see a lot of roses and sunshine, so I quit. The waitress gig helps pay the rent, and I have my days free to find another position. How about you?”

“I was transferred from our California office and then caught on with a smaller firm. I like the city proper for the most part. You don’t need a car; you can usually find somewhere to eat and other than the occasional lost tourist, you can find a quiet place if you want to escape.”

“I hadn’t really thought of it that way, but you’re right. So you’re a lawyer? You said you caught on with a smaller firm. It sounds lawyer talk to me. Half this town seems to be in that game.”

“It does seem that way. I am not though. I’m a graphic artist. Mainly I do web campaigns for companies or make their websites better. I work on a lot of convention material and displays.”

“It pays?”

“It pays me, yes,” I said with a smile. “And it isn’t tied to the ups and downs of the Fed. We are one of four offices, and I do a lot of work for customers on the East Coast.”

“That is a very different occupation than anyone I have run into. So you took that picture of your girlfriend then?”

I must have looked confused for a moment.

“The one on the cell phone,” she said, jogging my memory.

“Oh, that. Rachel is not my girlfriend. In fact, we had only just met. I met her roommate, Amanda at a bar around the corner from a customer I had come in to see.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.