Keeping Mum - Cover

Keeping Mum

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Simon just got to know his new girlfriend Brenda and get close to her, though they haven't become steady in the traditional sense. Thanks to her news about her mother, they never would.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

“So, about your father, how do you plan to get him over his traditional, monogamous leanings enough to keep boffing your Mum here?” I asked Brenda while stuffing my face with the Peking Duck.

“Oh, that’s simple enough. He’s not really monogamous at heart. He’s just old-school, culturally instilled with such poppycock, all the rubbish about fidelity and such. We find a sufficiently wanton woman with the right attitude and Julia keeps the wrong sort from closing the deal, as it were. By that point, Mum will have her hooks into Dad just enough that he won’t be able to break it off a second time. When we’re through with my future stepmum, she’ll be ready to sit Dad down and confess that she knows it all...

“And that she’s a bit too amorous for one bloke herself. Dad’s gonna be dragged into the twenty-first century, kicking and screaming, and he’ll soon himself unable to deny himself whatever cunny he wants. Farewell to monogamy!” Brenda licked her lips between bites of her Szechuan Beef as she explained her plans for her old man.

“Well, that’s one hell of an elaborate plan, no doubt of that,” I grinned as both Brenda and Miranda winked at me.

“And don’t forget Julia. Part of me still hopes that she’ll especially get to lure Dad into some kind of incestuous affair. After all, she’d never try to keep Mum away from Dad or vice versa, and once she broke him down, it would be easier for me to climb into bed with him. Maybe we shan’t need a stepmum, after all. Maybe we shall. Naturally, Julia shan’t lose interest in you. That’s at least three women for you, right there. Maybe more, if I can lure Angela into bed with you. Not even counting the possible stepmum. Do you think that you’d enjoy that, lover?” Brenda kissed me hard as Miranda began rubbing my neck and shoulders.

“I think that you’re both trying to spoil me so that I’ll grow soft and dependent upon the two of you. Three if you count Julia. You just want me to stay so that you’ll have a steady source of dick,” I teased the duo, both of whom blushed.

“Yes, by Jove, you caught us, you darling man!” Miranda waxed a bit saucy as she breathed her hot breath hard on the back of my neck.

“Indeed, we’re just using you for your body, love!” Brenda told me as she lowered herself to take my cock into her mouth again, “mmmm ... I don’t taste that bad at all, do I?”

“You know that you’re tasting your own mother, too, right?” I winked at her, making both of them laugh as they knelt to share my private parts between them.

“In case you missed, my dear, I’m not exactly put off by that notion,” Brenda snickered as she took me with her lips and tongue, lathering me with her spit.

“Nor am I!” Miranda agreed, sucking my balls for a moment while her daughter pleasured my prick.

“Mmmm ... ball sweat ... let me lick it up!” Brenda swapped places with her mother.

“Starting without me? That’s just not right, Mum, Sis!” Julia’s posh accent announced her presence among us now.

“He still has a taint, since you wish to join us ... Want to sample it?” Brenda invited her sister.

“I was thinking more about his rather fine arse!” Julia declared as she went behind me and started to rim me with enthusiasm.

That was the first sexual contact that I had with my future sister-in-law, oddly enough. She did lick my taint, too, but her main focus was on my butt-crack, tonguing it with rather apparent hunger. If you’ve never been orally serviced by three different women, all of them related to each other, I would highly recommend it. When Julia guided me into Brenda’s twat while Miranda played with my ass, she made a point of caressing my balls as if to add her share of service to my needs.

“I’m eighteen now, you know. I can be fucked, too, and I plan to be ... today, just like Mum and Sis. Face it, you belong to the Roberts ladies now. You’re our sexual plaything. To be shared. Serviced. Pleasured. Licked. Fucked. Drained of all of your vital juices. You, Simon, are our private stud, and don’t you forget it! We’ll soon all be together, you, me, Mum, Sis, and Dad. All of us, together, sharing a home and whatever beds we can find. When he passes on, it will just be you as the main family stallion,” Julia teased me as she helped push me in and out of Brenda’s luscious blonde bush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.