Camping With Colleen - Cover

Camping With Colleen

Copyright© 2017 by texasguy57

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I met up with an old workmate that I had always wanted to fuck, and got my wish

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story  

I signed up for an overnight hike/camping trip with my local hiking club. Walk in ten miles, camp in an open front lodge by a lake, and hike out the next day. I got to the meetup point and this gal came over; looked kind of familiar, but I couldn’t place her. She said “Bill! Remember me? Colleen from GEF!” Wholly shit! I hadn’t seen here in about seven years, and she was kind of pudgy at the time. She had definitely lost some weight. “Colleen Annenberg?!”. She said “No. I got divorced and now I’m Colleen Moore again. I saw you were signed up for this, so I signed up too!” So we used her car, with two others in the back, and we got reacquainted. She said “You were the only manager at GEF that I ever liked. All the others were strange. It was too bad when you left.” Colleen was an admin assistant, and always took care of me. She glanced at my left hand, and said, “You’re not married either?” I told her that I was getting divorced, but had to wait a year in the People’s Republic of New York for it to happen.

We got to the trailhead and we stuck together on the hike. Colleen as about 35 now, and I was ten years older. She was definitely fit, and did a lot of hiking. About 5’3”, dirty blonde, and nice legs. We got to the cabin about three hours later, and were quite sweaty. Colleen and I laid out our bags on one side of the shelter. I had been here before, and I told her that there was a small beach about 1/3 mile away, and asked if she wanted to come with me to freshen up. I pulled out a bar of soap, and a small towel. She said “Sure!” We were about halfway there and I asked if she had a bathing suit. She smiled and said “Do I need one?”

We found the beach and she just looked at me. I hugged her and gave her a lip lock. Told her we were wearing too many clothes, and she just said “So undress me!”, and took her hiking boots off. I pulled her top off, and unhooked her bra and nibbled on her tits. Then slowly slid off her shorts and then her panties.

“Now it’s my turn”, she said. She took off my t-shirt, but then had a little trouble with the shorts, since I was kind of hard at that point. She grabbed my cock with one hand and knelt down and started sucking me. “You didn’t tell the others about this beach, did you?” “Nope!” So I grabbed the soap and led her into the water. Not too warm, but it was OK. I rubbed her all her with the soap, and spent lots of time on her tits, ass and eventually up her thighs to her pussy. Got a couple of fingers inside of her. I gave her the soap and she made sure I was nice and clean too. She said “I can’t believe that I’m going to get to fuck you! It seems so naughty!” We got back out of the water and I laid down on the beach. Told Colleen that she should drive, and she straddled me. She slid my cock into her pussy and started pumping me. We fucked for about ten minutes, and I heard voices coming. Told Colleen that we had to hurry, and she said “Oh, take me!”, and I came right away. We scrambled back into the water, and two of the other hikers showed up, both male. I told them “It’s all yours, and Colleen and I got out and toweled off. The two guys pretended not to watch Colleen. Got dressed and headed back to the shelter.

Fortunately, we had the same size zippers on our bags, so we zipped them together. Had dinner and some vodka that I had brought. When it got dark, we stripped and climbed in the bags. Fell asleep right away, with Colleen’s head on my chest. I woke up around two and started stroking her thighs. She woke up too, and started rubbing my cock. Not enough room for a blow job in the bags, but she slid on top of me and we fucked for about thirty minutes, nice and quiet. She came a few times, and finally got me to come.

Hiked back out in the A.M., but Colleen and I kept in touch; more of a fuck buddy than a girlfriend. I introduced her to the nude beach the next summer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.