Colleen at the Nude Beach - Cover

Colleen at the Nude Beach

Copyright© 2017 by texasguy57

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Took Colleen and her friends to the nude beach and got two more fuck buddies

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex  

So I had been fucking Coleen for about a year, off and on, whenever she or I got horny and called each other. Just a fuck buddy, not a girlfriend. I talked to her about going to a nude beach at Sandy Hook in New Jersey, and she was OK with it, although she had never been to one before. She had a couple of lady friends and wanted to bring them along. Fine with me! So I picked up Collen, along with Cindy and Raquel (two nice trim gals in their 30’s). Drove down to Jersey and parked. Walked about ½ mile out to the beach and found a good spot. It was crowded. About 500 naked people! Naked volleyball too.

We set up the chairs, and I dropped my top and shorts right away. Coleen looked amused, and stripped. Cindy and Raquel looked red in the face, but they both stripped off too. Cindy was hot! Raquel was OK too, big tits, nice body, but a plain face. The gals all laid down on towels.

I got them each up and put on spray-on sun screen, and got Coleen to put it on me. Great view of their bodies as I did so. All were shaved, and Cindy had a nice landing strip. I sat there and watched the naked people walk by, and checked out the nice asses on the three gals. After a while, I suggested a walk down the beach. So there I was with these three naked gals strolling down the beach. A few hours of that, and a couple of beers, and we headed back north. Got to Coleen’s place, and we had decided to have dinner. I said that we should get cleaned off first, and Coleen pointed to the shower. I just stripped again and asked who was going to join me. They had seen me nude all day, so what?

Coleen said the other two could go first, sine the shower wasn’t that big. They both looked embarrassed, but followed me in, and got naked again. I got busy with the soap in the shower, and started washing their backs, then their tits, and further south. A little hesitation, but they both got into it when I started rubbing their pussies with the soap. The three of us got out and toweled off while Colleen got in for a quick shower.

I kept kissing and fingering the other two and suggested we go into the bedroom. They were OK with that! We all laid on the bed and I sucked on their tits, and Raquel started to suck me, followed by Cindy. Coleen came in and watched. I flipped Raquel over and slid into her. She came in a few minutes, so I switched to Cindy, and slid into her. I kept switching every five minutes or so, and Coleen just watched with amusement about what I was doing with her friends. Each of the gals came several times, and I told Collen to jump in. She got on the bed, and I fucked her for ten minutes or so until we both came.

Got the numbers for Cindy and Raquel. So now I had three fuck buddies!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.