Teenage Roma King of the World - Cover

Teenage Roma King of the World

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

The following Friday night...

“So, what exactly did you want from me, Ned?” I overheard Daryl saying to his nephew, Ned Matthews, who was too much of a nerd for his comfort.

“Well, Uncle Daryl, I have been talking to Aunt Tessa, and she and I have a problem in common. We really need you here to help solve it. Hence why I wanted you here alone to meet with her, since you refuse to set foot in her place. I understand why, but I think that you’ll find that this is no longer an issue. Would you be interested in a reconciliation of sorts with Aunt Tessa?” Ned proffered, baiting the hook as we could see that Daryl was intrigued.

“So, what exactly is this matter and why should I help? Does she seriously think that I’m going to just forgive and forget how she treated me? Well, I’ll meet with her, but if I don’t like what I hear, I won’t just beat her ass. I’ll whip yours, too. And I’ll punish both of you even more harshly than that. Helluva lot of nerve, threatening me with a hex! Did you know that she lives with her nephew now? What’s that about? Evidently, they all live together, her, her daughters, all that jazz. Some kind of extended family reunion or shit like that. Sounds crowded and crazy to me,” Daryl sneered, clearly not impressed.

“That’s a disappointing outlook, Daryl, but I suppose that you’ll change your tune soon enough. You never did understand that family matters to Romany, did you? And you deserved that hex, which is still in effect, which won’t matter in our new place that we’re buying together, or at my brother’s place, which is now under new ownership,” Aunt Tessa stalled for time and distracted Daryl long enough for several of us to surround him, including my cousins.

“Whose ownership?” Daryl demanded

I laughed as I noticed parts of the strap-ons that several girls had under their miniskirts. I also observed that Laura had her trusty handcuffs that she kept despite quitting her government job. She wasn’t going to be unemployed for long, nor was she practically, not as my chief of security. Today was going to be a real treat for all of us, especially Aunt Tessa, who wanted her revenge badly enough that she wished that Daryl had snuck into the house so that the hex could get him. Luckily, I had plans that she could appreciate him. She would really get to enjoy his downfall.

“Mine. Just as everything in my parents’ old place is mine, and so is this house. And so are the women ... and men, of my inner circle, friends, family, and former foes,” I pointed to the nudity of everyone, including Ned who had just stripped at my signal.

“Holy fuck, they have tattoos on them with your name! What did you do to make them your slaves? We could work out a deal, man. Give me some of your knowledge and help me collect a harem and I’ll leave your whole family and friends deal alone for good. We’ll never see each other again, just stay on our own turf. Deal?” Daryl foolishly thought that he still had bargaining chips when he had none.

“Do I look like Howie Mandel to you, prick? Listen, buddy, there’s no fucking deal. You have no negotiating power at all. You’re like the German generals in Downfall, trying to haggle a peace with the Soviets when they actually had no choice but to surrender. Unconditionally. So, here’s my offer to you, and it’s literally one that you can’t refuse. I own you now. I claim you. You’re my property now and I will do to you what seems right to me. Starting with this,” I told a terrified Daryl as his clothes ripped off his flesh and left ink marking him as mine on his skin.

“Not bad for a man your age, hard to believe as that is. You haven’t gone to seed at least, which is good, because we won’t have need for your seed much, if at all. Now that I own you, I’m adjusting your organs just right to guarantee erectile dysfunction. Impotence to a layman like you. Until further notice, such as when it suits or pleases me, you’re clearly impotent, as sexually useless with your cock as any eunuch. Don’t worry, the rest of your body still works, so you won’t be devoid of all physical intimacy,” I announced as I indeed tweaked Daryl’s body to make him impotent.

Aunt Tessa laughed right then, making Daryl beet-red with embarrassment, humiliation, and rage. He clearly didn’t enjoy being at a disadvantage and mocked by his ex-wife. Well, things were only going to be worse from here, as the rest of my party arrived, my entire tribe, which had expanded considerably since my birthday wish kicked this off. The son of a bitch had no idea just how bad things were about to get for him. He was in deep shit and had no way out of it.

“Alright, big shot, here we go. Since your ass is mine, bitch, it’s time to break you in. Aunt Tessa, do you wish to do the honors, or shall I?” I announced.

“Oh, if you don’t mind, I have plans for this tough guy. He’s gonna learn a new meaning for torment. After that, well, have at him. Vengeance is mine,” Aunt Tessa declared.

She grabbed Daryl by the hair of the head and pushed him over the armchair in Ned’s living room to take him from behind. My aunt didn’t even wait for Daryl to cough or relax before lifting her skirt, let alone lubricate anything, and shoving her strap-on dildo as far up her ex’s butt as she could. He winced, screamed, and cried in pure agony, feeling as if his insides were ripped up or something. I shut down his larynx for now to silence him, preventing any neighbors or anyone else from hearing, not that I was afraid of them. I just didn’t want questions right then.

“In case you wondered, I did it the hard way on purpose. You’re going to remember having your anal cherry picked, bitch! It hurts like hell, doesn’t it? Well, how many times did you ram your pathetic little wiener up my bunghole with nothing but spit to lube me up? Not so fun on this end of it, is it? I hope that it tears you up, especially since Nick here can heal you up repeatedly, just to have you torn all over again. Imagine having someone split you daily, just to have Nick heal your injury and make you suffer it all over again. Take your own medicine, cunt face!” Aunt Tessa really lit into Daryl as she sodomized him rather brutally.

Since I now owned Daryl’s mind, too, I could read his thoughts as well as hers. He was terrified, particularly once it became clear to him that there was no escape from this. A large, metal dildo kept pushing deeper and harder up his butthole, giving him no relief from the excruciating pain. He tried in vain to cry out, but his voice was gone, thanks to me. Just to make things worse for Daryl, I temporarily paralyzed his limbs, so that he couldn’t resist with his hands or feet, either. He was utterly helpless to stop the ruthless pegging from his ex-wife.

I laughed and slid inside Aunt Tessa from behind as well, fucking her slick and stimulated pussy as she kept ramming Daryl’s asshole without a hint of mercy. She grew even more excited and pushed back at me with her hips to thank me for screwing her and giving her the chance to screw Daryl, too. I slapped her buns several times and she did the same to Daryl, laughing as she did to him most of what I did to her. He didn’t get aroused from the slaps, either, though she did, both kinds in fact.

I also knew that Aunt Tessa was pregnant to me, much to my delight. Her having my love child while her ex serviced her was a delicious thought in my book. Considering the implications, I slid out of my aunt’s delightful snatch and used a bit more lube before easing into her ass to make it an all-anal train. I started slowly, but could sense her impatience, so I steadily sped up the pace of buggering my aunt. She moaned and cursed in Romany as she took my cock balls deep up her bottom. She also ruthlessly slammed even harder into Daryl on every stroke, making him pass out from the pain a couple of times.

I naturally enjoyed pronging Aunt Tessa’s booty and I could tell that she loved every second of my cock filling up her bum, even as she pounded Daryl so forcefully up his rump. I also relished his quite literally impotent rage and frustration at being unable to stop the plundering of his cornhole by his ex. He had no ability at all to stop what was done to him, not in the least. It must have been truly horrific for him, but it was exhilarating for Aunt Tessa and me, as well as some others. I reveled in Aunt Tessa’s tight ass and drove deeper with each thrust, filling and stretching her at every motion.

Admiring Aunt Tessa’s buttocks didn’t exactly hurt that cause, either, even if part of her lower body was covered by her thigh harness. There was certainly enough of an opening to poke her rear end and that I did. I went after her and didn’t let up, not for anything. I humped my aunt’s tush with abandon, drilling her sweet ass until she creamed herself several times from the rough buggery. At last, though, I spilled my load, flooding her bowels with my hot spunk. She rose, laughing, limping to her feet, and then bending over in front of Daryl.

“Eat it, bitch! Lick all that cum up out of my asshole!” my aunt told her ex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.