Teenage Roma King of the World - Cover

Teenage Roma King of the World

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“This isn’t bad for school food, I must say,” Laura Van Pham expressed a little surprise now.

“Yeah, well, it helped that I changed some of its properties. The wonders of my new powers, you know. From now on, all of the food here will be this good. So, tell me, babe, would you like to head my new security service, something like the Secret Service crossed with the Swiss Guard and a few other such organizations? You’d be my top security officer, bar none. How does that grab you?” I asked Laura as I fondled her ass and she sat on my lap.

“I’m honored by the offer and I’m very pleased to accept, my lord. I will die for you, if necessary. I swear to you ... I belong to you forever now. So, this would be a global security bureau or something of that sort? It would have operations and cells or teams or field offices in every part of the world? Am I correct in saying this?” Laura asked me, truly tickled pink at both the new honor and the way that my hands roamed all over her silky flesh.

“Indeed. I trust you to help organize this massive coordination and takeover of the world’s various security services. You’ll be my top deputy in command of this arm of my government. You have my full confidence, honey. Leslie McAllister will be in charge of my press, news, communications, and information services. Do you like that, Leslie? Jack, you’ll be my Finance Minister, if you will. I’ll trust you to get the global economy, banking, currency, etc. all to conform with my new plan for economic reform and restructuring. Aunt Tessa is my official chief consort, my Queen, as I’ve said. The other ladies in my family are princesses and the other gents are princes, naturally.

“I’ll fill other posts as time goes by, but that’s a start. My world government is going to look very interesting, especially with so many public officials going stark naked in public and at work so often. Oh, yes, I fully intend to make public nudity far more commonplace, far more regular and mainstream everywhere. The notion that we need to constantly imprison ourselves in these textile traps ... I see it as pointless except when there is a public health or safety issue at stake,” I noted as I stroked Laura’s hair, glad that she let it down by now in more ways than one.

“I, for one, love this new gig. Basically your new press secretary or something like that, right? Minister of information, something like that. Sounds good to me. What about you, babe?” Leslie turned to her husband, Jack.

“Definitely like the idea of heading the global finance ministry. That’s certainly worth a decent salary, plenty of power and influence, right? Perks and all that jazz, even if not so much clothing. I’ll trade that out for lots of booty, not that I have a choice, anyway, right, boss?” Jack chuckled as he held his lovely wife, the newswoman Leslie who he now shared with me just as she shared him with others.

“Yep. That’s the way things go. Bear in mind, also, that the ladies Sabrina, Carla, and Bianca are my other wives, for starters, along with Tasneem at least, maybe even more than them in time. Princesses, whereas Aunt Tessa is the Queen, my official chief consort, ruling by my side. My Queen, reigning with me, at my feet, second only to myself. I wouldn’t be what and who I am without her, thank Heaven. She is first in my heart, above all others. Don’t like it? Tough. That’s how it is.

“Also, I’m changing the household rules for the other men and women of my family. I’ve no more urge to punish my male and female relations. Submission to me is galling enough to their pride, even if they enjoy the fringe benefits, so that’s punishment for them. Well, that and the ordeal to which I subjected them. I’m focused on others who have incurred far more of my wrath. Family must stick together, after all. So, here are the new rules, at least for now.

“First of all, everyone in the family is encouraged to fuck everyone else as much and as often as they wish. Outside the family, too, of course. I fully plan to welcome many folks to the bosom of our tribe. Men with women, men with men, women with women. There might be the occasional penalty phase where I have to suspend the sexual perks or privileges of someone here, but that’s about the limit of that among those of the new age of majority, which is fourteen.

“From this moment, Sammie Jo is married not only to Eddie, but also to Mitchell and Roy. Eliza is married to Dad as well as Uncle Jethro, who is also married to Mom in a four-way marriage of a different kind. Kate and Mara are each married to both Joab and Abner, as well as to each other. And again, as I said, I’m married to Aunt Tessa, Sabrina, Carla, Bianca, and Tasneem. And Laura, actually. Jack, Leslie and you are both married to Sativa and Marissa, just as they are to each other.

“Erik, Lloyd, Damjana, Henry, Spiro, and Apolline, the six of you are all married to each other as well. Trust me, Erik, you’re all bi now. Warren, Annette, Kendra, Candace, Kylie, Ned, and Gail, the seven of you are all married to each other, too, at least for now. Teddy, Violet, Rosemary, Aidan, Francis, and Orville are all wed to each other for their part, mind you. Just the initial count. That’s not even counting the rest of you guys. These are initial plans, but I’m open to proposals for ... shall we say, amendments, subject to my will, of course,” I remarked on my plans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.