Teenage Roma King of the World - Cover

Teenage Roma King of the World

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 18

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

My Sixteenth Birthday...

“So, do you have any wishes for this birthday, dear?” Aunt Tessa asked me with a wink.

Her body had returned to normal pretty well by now after giving birth to our twin daughters, Haley and Heather. That wasn’t even counting the baby that she carried at the same time for Dad. Yes, she gave him a son, my own brother/cousin, Harrison Durant. Yeah, just for fun, we all went with “H” names for this round, just for the hell of it. Prince Harrison Hugo Durant sported a very classic Romany swarthy complexion, dark brown eyes, and jet-black hair.

Princesses Haley and Heather had lighter olive skin tones, chestnut hair, and also grey eyes in their case. They looked very Moorish/Berber if you asked me. They were such adorable babies and would likely grow up to be very great beauties in time. The fact that they were both my daughters and my cousins at once still cracked both Aunt Tessa and I up a great deal. The way that they looked up at me, though, was straight-up a natural bond between daughters and their father. They already had me wrapped around their tiny fingers and they knew it.

“Just that these two are always happy and safe in life. That’s a wish that we can all grant together, you know,” I smiled at my lovely Queen.

“That’s very true, though being a witch has its ... advantages there, too. How does it feel, knowing that you’re married to a Romany witch who happens to be your own auntie?” Aunt Tessa teased me before kissing me very hard on the lips.

“Very good, as it happens. How does it feel to be married to a Romany warlock who happens to be your nephew ... and the most powerful man in the world?” I teased her back before slipping her some tongue.

“Wonderful, of course!” Aunt Tessa assured me, “excuse me, let me take the little ones back to the nursery for their feeding. Aunt Apolline insists that it’s her turn to nurse them, since Aunt Gail got the last turn. I do love how my sister-wives fight over the privilege of breast-feeding our babies, don’t you? Granted, it keeps our tits in good shape to keep making milk, so there is that!”

“And you love making milk, all of you girls, don’t you?” I smiled at my favorite wife, my Queen.

“That we do, since it lets us serve you ... and the other menfolk ... and ladies ... in one more way!” Mom interjected now.

“Hey, Mom! How are little Henry Junior, Howard, and Henrietta?” I asked about her triplets now, of the three ... only Howard being mine.

“Oh, your little brothers and sister are doing quite well, Your Grace. Little Howard in particular loves to make me work harder, but that’s a baby’s job, ain’t it? He’s a chip off the old block, that one! Tough, smart, and opinionated!” Mom teased me before kissing both Tessa and me on the mouth.

“Damn, Fawn, you’ve become such a good kisser lately!” Aunt Tessa encouraged how great Mom was at French kissing in particular.

“Monica Bellucci ... she’s been teaching me lessons, you know. If in doubt about kissing, learn from an Italian!” Mom winked at us ... I could tell that she wasn’t joking.

“I can see that I have yet another reason to be happy with Monica. Among many more,” I grinned as the ladies sent the babies to the nursery.

“I don’t approve of how you made them, of course, but those babies are just so sweet and beautiful!” Pope Francis spoke now, walking in on us.

“God must have something to do with it, then, right?” Valeria Golino asked him as she joined us at the birthday party dinner table.

“Yes, I suppose that He does. He works in very mysterious ways, as they say. It’s still a sin, but He can use even sin for His purposes. Including that bambino in your belly,” the Pope replied to the actress, alluding to the baby that she carried for me.

“This is a much bigger crowd than last year’s, of course,” Dad remarked as we all sat down to eat ... except Aunt Apolline, who was sure to join us when the babies were all fed, changed, and asleep.

“That’s what happens when one of us acquires magical powers through a witchy birthday wish, claims everyone and everything, stages a hostile takeover of the planet, and decides to grow the family to astronomical sizes. I rather like it myself,” Aunt Eliza beamed now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.