Teenage Roma King of the World - Cover

Teenage Roma King of the World

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

I didn’t take long at all to get busy plowing Aunt Tessa again, my body more than refueled by breakfast and my libido excited by having exercised such power over another person’s mind. I had actually rewritten someone’s personality from scratch! How many people could say that they did that in their lifetimes, eh? If I could do that once, I could do it again and again. I didn’t know how often I would resort to such a thing, but it would help to know that I had that ability.

I also considered what next political moves I could make here. How would I execute the next phase of my hostile takeover. I had considered various options in the past week or so, but one immediate action could help in the short run. It would just have to wait until Aunt Tessa was done getting her reward for breakfast, of course. Said reward, of course, was another helping of cock, delivered by yours truly, deep inside her slick and juicy gash.

Damn, this was glorious, I told myself, thoroughly enjoying the way that Aunt Tessa bucked those curvy hips and her ass pushed back at me as I reamed her. I grabbed her buttocks and held onto them as I drove, my prick burrowing its way deeper inside her on every single stroke. Her whole body now reacted to me as if a live-wire, particularly when I altered her biochemistry just enough to make her respond even faster and easier to such sexual stimuli. I essentially made her entire body an erogenous zone from head to toe. She wouldn’t be able to hold anything back at all. Her flesh was alive with arousal from every nerve ending set aflame.

What followed was the orgasm to end all orgasms, or so it felt to both of us, one massive spasm which seemed to clock on the Richter scale. Aunt Tessa was soon so wired that she splattered all over the place when she creamed herself. Her body collapsed in a puddle, especially since she lost control of her bladder in the process. She was now slack as fuck and I had to physically carry her to the shower to wash both of us clean. Others could remove the sheets in time for cleaning, couldn’t they? Perhaps I should appoint some staff now for that kind of thing, servants or maids of some sort at last. It was high time for that, wasn’t it?

I instantly thought of those various federal agents who I had meddled with almost a week ago, the lesser members of the team with whom I hadn’t fully bonded as I did with Laura and Rosemary. No, those people needed to be on my security detail and answer to Laura. I would have to find ... other people for this new role. That was when I decided upon my newest version of my plan or agenda for this world. It was an idea, but then there were so many from which to choose ... which was right, in the end?

“Wow ... Nick, honey, that was ... some orgasm ... you rewired my circuits to ensure that, didn’t you? You didn’t take any chances that I wouldn’t not only cum, but do so explosively as a result of your programming, am I right? You’re definitely the best nephew of all time ... bar none! I don’t think that any other nephews have done that for their aunts, have they?” Aunt Tessa laughed gently as I washed her now rejuvenated flesh and used the chance to grop her again.

“Yes, and I think that will help a lot with my family, to say the least. In three, two, one...” I announced to her.

I had completed the finishing touches on turning my entire family ... and household, my inner circle, into absolute nymphomaniacs. Even Daryl, aka Argos, was now “hypersexual,” a term that society liked to throw around with the assumption that it was an unhealthy condition. But why, why was it considered unhealthy?

Oh, yes, that was because society wanted to control and contain human sexuality, viewing it as a dangerous fire to be quenched before it spread like wildfire and incinerated everything. Blame the prudes who still ran everything from the top down, even otherwise enlightened people like psychologists and psychiatrists. They still had irrational biases on the matter of sex, didn’t they?

“I see what you did there, you studmuffin! We’re the frontlines of this war of yours, this global campaign to wrench society free of its outmoded social conventions and morality. You made everyone in our little core group ... hypersexual ... nymphomaniacs, male and female alike. You’ll feeling your oats, stretching and flexing your muscles, and realizing just how unlimited your capacity for causing social upheaval truly is, am I right?” my aunt proved that she understood my mind far better than anyone else on Earth.

“Yes, and something else has just occurred to me to attempt. I hereby claim the atmosphere, including the ozone layer. I hereby claim the very air that we breathe. It is now mine and I can do with it as I please,” I carried my most ambitious plan yet.

I emptied the air of all pollutants at once, at least for now, lowering the previously astronomical rates of carbon emissions in the atmosphere. I altered global temperatures universally at the moment to a slightly cool sixty-nine degrees, perfect for me at least right then. It wasn’t a permanent answer, by any means. Weather and climate would have to be returned to a regular cycle and balance at some point, but for the moment, this eliminated the crisis inflection point from climate change.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.