Teenage Roma King of the World - Cover

Teenage Roma King of the World

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

Saturday morning, the day after

“Wow ... oh, fuck!” Mom screamed after I plowed her over the bathroom vanity, the door wide open as I had nothing to hide.

“You seem to be used to having a motherfucker for a son now, Mom,” I smiled at my mother, Fawn Anne Durant.

“Well, it’s ... actually ... very ... enjoyable! I’m sorry that I didn’t treat you better, but the fact is that you’ve been very nice to me ... in spite of that fact!” Mom grunted as she felt me bottom out inside her juicy wet gash.

“Hey, you’re still my mother!” I smiled as I kissed the back of her neck and plowed her even harder.

“So, I’m never growing old, right? I’m never gonna die?” Mom asked me again as she creamed herself on my cock.

“Not if I can help it, anyway, just as I don’t wish to die, either,” I told Mom as I fingered her bum a bit, too.

“Oh, fuck, yeah, honey! Do Mommy like that! Fuck your mother hard!” Mom clearly got off on the incest part of our new relationship, not that I didn’t, too.

“You want me to cum inside you, don’t you, Mom? You want to have me knock you up!” I taunted Mom now and she creamed herself all over again for me.

By now, I had made a snap decision: all of my ladies were to be pregnant with triplets. One of the three spawn inside their wombs would be mine, while the rest would vary naturally among the various other men. Daryl, however, remained impotent and sterile, much to his clear frustration, but too bad. He would just have to lump it, wouldn’t he? I would also cancel any plans to abolish marriage, having decided that I preferred instead to have weddings, of course, to mark the exaltation of least some of my ladies, if nothing else.

I spilled myself inside Mom, having already determined that she was to be one of my wives, of course. She would remain married to Dad, too, giving her two husbands at least, likely three or more, once one accounted for Uncle Jethro. Aunt Eliza would be one of my wives as well, a message already communicated to Aunt Tessa, not that she minded a bit. After all, Aunt Tessa would be my senior, favorite, first wife, my Queen as well as my aunt.

“I love you, Mom,” I told Mom with a very loving kiss to her lips.

“I love you, too, son,” Mom replied with tears of joy in her eyes, as she now knew what to expect from me.

I was still a long way away from fully enforcing and imposing my regime worldwide, but that would happen in the manner that I chose to make it transpire. I already had quite a few loyal subjects, and that was just the first phase of the hostile takeover of this planet. I also had the control of every last Romany person alive, all twenty million of them, enough that I could and would soon set down the new code of Romanipen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.