The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 18: Back to the Mall

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Back to the Mall - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Breakfast was comprised of Belgian waffles, real whipped cream, and fruit ... The waffles were easy, fruit just needed to be sliced, and the cream just needed a good whipping as well as a dose of E’s formula. Alex was taking pains to be thoughtful as well as devious, feeding everyone delicious food, while continuing to increase the amount of formula they were consuming. The changes kept increasing, and his plans continued to work out well, very well.

He had snuck out of Izzy’s room early that morning after repaying Izzy for the hot tub. That hadn’t been part of Alex’s plan, but after Izzy had come up on him from behind him as he did the dishes last night, giving him a hug then nipping at his ear, he had made it part of his plan.

They hadn’t screwed, Alex was saving up for that, he liked keeping Izzy a bit desperate. But he had given her fine repayment by throwing her down on her own bed and sucking on her clit until she begged him to orgasm. Then she had repaid that repayment in kind.

His step mother had been absent all morning until halfway through breakfast, but when she had shown up he had a plate ready for her which just happened to include a double dose of E’s formula in her whipped cream ---just a bit of fortification for going with him to the mall.

He made it apparent he expected her to eat it by pulling out her chair for her, and setting the plate down in her spot, “Hurry up Mom, we gotta get going if we are going to beat everyone else. Don’t want to get caught in a rush right?”

As she sat down, Alex kissed her cheek, pushed her chair in, and then left to clean up.


Troubled sleep and disturbing, erotic dreams had kept Riki up ½ the night. She was not really crazy about going out in public this morning, but seeing her son’s earnest face, and the lengths to which he had gone to prepare breakfast, she decided to just suck it up and go. Besides, she would like something newer than that old suit she wore yesterday ... she was not comparing herself against her daughters, not really, but she wouldn’t mind NOT being a complete fuddy duddy.

Abby kept looking at her mom across the table, and smiling distractedly. Last night, after everyone had gone to bed, her and Gwen had stayed up for a while talking, reliving the hot tub, Gwen sharing how she had felt walking around completely naked. Abby told her that she did not feel quite the same. For her it was just more natural, but she told Gwen that the way Gwen felt about being naked, was similar to how Abby felt when someone watched her play with herself ... and then proceeded to demonstrate. Before too long, both of them were leaned up against the wall, next to each other, each playing with their pussies and enjoying the thrill of being naughty. Abby had noticed an increased heat ever since the hot tub and lack of shame had kept Gwen on edge, keeping her from withdrawing back into her shell. She had gotten up that morning, and felt a bit cold, the temperature having dropped quite a bit outside the previous night. Pulling one of Gwen’s silk robes over her body, she had gone downstairs and discovered the prepared waffles.


It hadn’t been enough that Alex had dosed Riki’s whip cream for her waffles, but as he had gotten in the car with Riki, he had put a travel mug in her mug holder, “This is for you mom, you look good this morning, but you also look tired. Here’s something to perk you up.” Which Riki did, she did look tired, but the real reason was Alex. He was determined to get Riki again and not be interrupted. After all, they were headed to the mall and it was going to be a beautiful warm day, perfect for a bikini. He had no intention of letting the opportunity escape him. Bound and determined he was going to get Riki naked today even if he had to keep her dosage high all day.

The trip over went pretty easy, they chatted about his school and his projects, and Riki even put off work when John called and Riki ignored it. Even better, Alex was delighted when they finally pulled into the mall parking lot, and it was just an early morning lite crowd. Most people were home still, just crawling out of bed, or still in church so the mall just had the early risers, folks getting some breakfast or mall walkers which boded well to start. Plans were going according to plan.

So as they exited the car, Alex broached the subject, “So? Where do you want to go? I was thinking, AMI, that’s where we went for Izzy and Gwen. It was really attractive, and they had stuff you’d be into to,” he told her, as he came around the car to her to meet her so they could walk together to the entrance. He was being low key, he didn’t just want to jump right into flirting with her so he kept it to just snagging her hand to hold it as they walked.


It felt only slightly odd when Alex grabbed her hand. They had never really bonded like that when she moved in. He was never the little boy that needed or wanted his hand held. Now though, it was something different, she knew that. But the warm sunshine, or the prospect of shopping, had her feeling quite warm and friendly, and she agreed easily to shop wherever he wanted, she had no real idea which places were all that good anymore - she’d gotten into a bit of a rut, returning over and over to the big department stores she was familiar with.


With his fingers laced in Riki’s hand he hauled her with him making for the side entrance and avoided the big department stores which carried clothes which were suited more to the middle aged shopper and less for a woman looking to show off skin. Granted, Riki was technically middle aged, but she had the body of a woman just in her late twenties.

At AMI they squeezed through the door, crowded with displays and racks that the clerks hadn’t yet pushed out into the main mall. Alex took it up a notch and slipped his arm around Riki’s waist, intimate and familiar but he didn’t try and do anything like grab her ass. He was looking to win this war through small increments, and till he knew how his formula was doing he didn’t want to push things too far, too fast. After all, if he played it right, this could be the heaviest amount of flirting he could get away with. It offered the best chance of getting her off with Riki unable to make a scene, and if that happened he could likely leverage that fact later.

“Good Morning! I’m Leean!” A little brunette about Gwen’s age chirped at them good naturedly when she spotted them. “What can I help you both with?”

Without missing a beat, Alex cued up before Riki could get embarrassed or try to get them out of there, “Bikini’s? She needs a new one.”

If the girl thought that there was something wrong with a middle aged woman, with a guy holding her on his waist that was easily young enough to be her son, she didn’t show it. “In the back on the right! Today is the start of our end of summer sale too! So good luck! Should be some great deals back there. Especially on the thong bikinis, I found a great one yesterday after I lost mine at a party last weekend!”

Leeann didn’t even blush and stated it so matter of factly Alex couldn’t help laugh, “Thanks, we should be all good.”

“Great! “ Leeann bubbled back, “Listen, I still have to move the racks out, and finishing opening up today. My co worker called in sick, so you might need to come find me if you need anything, it’s hard to hear anything from the back.”

“Sounds good, thanks again,” Alex told her leading Riki towards the back.

As the neared the back towards the racks of swimsuits Alex untangled himself from Riki, and went to a rack with blue strapless bikinis. “So? What do you think about a blue strapless?” Alex asked before Riki could go selecting something from the one piece racks.


“Oh? You are being silly, those are much to, you know, young for me, don’t you think? I think something a bit more traditional is called for.” Riki tried to move away, but with Alex blocking her escape, she resigned to at least looking at a few. “I swear, I don’t think any of these will do ... they are rather, brief you know!”

Riki was tempted though, her mind seemed to be in the gutter all morning, and Alex’s casual way of staying close, and the girl’s offhand comment about thong bottoms made her a bit, excited is not the exact word, but close enough.

After vainly putting up a fight, she agreed to try a couple on, just to shut him up, and as she picked out a couple that were not horrible, she headed towards the back dressing room.

Letting Riki retreat, Alex stayed behind to pick out a couple more bikini’s himself. He was after suits that were not “risqué”, but were obviously sexy. After all the idea was to get her relaxed and feeling sexy not to scare her off. So Alex found another blue one that would go with her eyes, but he also found a thong bikini that would show off her ass, as well as a traditional polka dot bikini. Between the three he figured that he’d have at least one hit, and it gave him a bit more ammo.

Checking to make sure that no one was still in the store, which there wasn’t since the main clientele didn’t show until at least after lunch. Alex wandered directly into the women’s changing area and found the door that had Riki’s feet in it.

“I’ve got three more for you to try on,” he told her holding the bikini’s over the top of the dressing room door. “One for your eyes, one that would show off your ass, and a polka dot bikini just because they just never go out of style. How is the first one looking? Ready to come out and model?” he asked, “there is no one out in the store, I checked.”

Fishing out his phone Alex got ready to take a few pictures. He had a good plan. Each one he’d snap a shot of and then text it to his three sisters to get a vote. Dealing with pressure from his sisters, he figured she would have a harder time refusing him, and the general idea would be that he would buy the two highest priced bikinis. His second goal gave him some pictures of his sexy mom, and if Riki continued to play hard to get he wasn’t above forwarding some of these pics on to someone like John to blackmail his mom into submission and go with the flow.


Abby was savoring the last of her waffle, her small frame still ½ covered in a robe ... Happy, she made small talk with her mother before Alex dragged her off to the mall to buy a new swimsuit. Izzy had come in a moment or two before, and was just spreading the whipped cream over her waffle when she caught Abby looking at her.

“What’s it like?” Abby asked abruptly, looking at her older sister with a curious combination of interest and casualness.

Pausing to take a full bit before answering, Izzy licked a little stray cream from the corner of her mouth as she replied “What’s what like?” Playing dumb, but guessing that she was asking about what Izzy had done to their brother in the hot tub the day before.

Abby’s felt a small flush redden her cheeks as she retorted “You know what I mean ... playing with Alex’s thing ... his penis ... like you did in the hot tub ... and the night before, I saw you”. Shifting a bit around in her seat, she felt that familiar warmth flowing through her, and she began to consider touching herself again, the thrill of doing that in unusual places becoming a bit of a fun game for her.

“Oh, that...” Izzy said, drawing out her answer, teasing Abby a little bit. Taking another bite, stopping to moan in delight at the food, she eventually got back to her sister’s question. “Mmmmm, god these are good. But, I guess, well, it’s quite fun. Quite. And Alex has a very nice long cock, so it’s even more fun. You will find that not all boys are such ... not that it’s bad ... it’s just ... nice when it’s so long. And hard.”

“I don’t know how they walk around with it like that, it would be so awkward!”

“Hmm, yeah, well, I think it is, that’s why they are always running off to the ‘bathroom’, I think, though at school, you sometimes see them having to hide their groin area with their books. Makes me wonder just what they were thinking about in class!” Izzy giggled, then stopped, shaking her head. She was not a giggly type, what the fuck? She did not tell Abby the real way it made her feel. To please Alex’s cock seemed to hit something in her brain, making her feel complete, like she had a purpose. He had come to her room again, and after he had made her cum so deliciously, she had taken her time, and really worshipped his cock. And not with her hand. Her mouth was a little sore from being so wide open for so long, but she did not care. When he had come in her mouth, she had felt a rush of arousal hit her, then she came from just another touch or two of her clit as she continued to suck on his spurting prick, holding on until he stopped moving.

“Oh. Maybe, um, maybe that’s kind of like your thing. You know, how um, I like to play with myself around others. At first it was just that clothes were so uncomfortable and itchy all of a sudden, but going around naked just felt normal ... like that was how things should be, at least for me. It wasn’t until that time at the dinner table that I found out what really got me going. It was you guys seeing me. Now, it’s like, the best feeling I can imagine.” Abby looked down as she finished, suddenly nervous that perhaps she had overshared.

“Hey, don’t worry, I kinda thought maybe. I mean, you realize it was pretty hot ... for everyone ... so don’t feel embarrassed, you’re free to be you around here. Alex said something about it, and Mom did not bat an eye when you had fun watching tv, did she?”

“No, she didn’t ... wow, she didn’t, did she? Can you imagine her not saying anything? Maybe ... no, I dunno, maybe I started something and we are all changing, even Gwen...” Not realizing that they had been dosed with Doctor E’s formula, over and over, Abby tried to rationalize to herself, and to Izzy, why things were so different lately.

“Gwen’s what?” Gwen said as she came down to breakfast. She had taken a shower and dried her hair and looked ready to go out. She was dressed in a solid blue top with a mock school skirt, black and white plaid, around her waist, and long stockings, more like long socks, completing her look.

“Um, I was talking about what Izzy did, and thinking that was maybe her way of feeling like I do when, you know, I get off in front of you guys ... and, was saying that even you are changed!”

“I, um, I’m the same” Gwen insisted, taking a bit of her waffle, the sweet treat unusual for her and breakfast. There was just something so decadent and alluring about it though, she had to have some. As the first bite hit her mouth, she began to almost salivate, and began to eat eagerly, inhaling the food much like Alex would.

“Really? Abby said, staring at her sister, almost daring her to deny it again.

“Yeah, uh, why...” Gwen finally said, having finished over ½ her waffle already.

“Hmm, well, let’s prove it then. Mom and Alex aren’t here, it’s just us sisters. Stand up, and take off your clothes. If I’m right, you will be wet before you last stocking comes off. If you are not, then I will never say another word. “You see, sister dear, Gwen told me that just being seen, or the possibility of being seen naked makes her wet. As wet as I got when I made myself cum at the dinner table. She doesn’t even have to touch herself. Though she does like to do that, don’t you?

Pushing, teasing, pressing her stepsister had not been Abby’s plan, she was simply trying to make everyone relax and be themselves as she was starting to. The warm heat running through her veins had nothing to do with why she was pushing to get her sister naked and posing, nothing at all. Taking another bite, sucking the whipped cream off of her fork, she watched Gwen, sitting there like a frightened rabbit.

“Come on, it’s ok, like she said, it’s just us. And besides ... if it’s true, it’s kinda, you know, hot” Izzy said, chiming in as she finished off her waffle. Izzy shook her head in wonder at her youngest sister - the girl had no tact, and seemed to love to just push push push at things.

Gwen could not believe her sister. She was so blunt, and telling all of her secrets, or pushing her to share them. She felt trapped. She also felt insanely aroused all of a sudden. It was as if the thought of being naked, just the thought of it, was enough to get her motor going. She knew that if she did as her sister said, they would know for sure that Gwen was an exhibitionist, as she could already feel herself getting damp as she wriggled nervously in her seat. The longer her two sisters, well, step sisters, looked at her the more she was forced to think about it. And that just made her want to do it more and more, though she could just not let them think that.


Riki was looking herself over, still feeling that these styles were more appropriate for someone younger, she nevertheless loved the way she was looking in the suit she had first grabbed. As she pulled up the side of her bikini for the millionth time, she heard Alex outside her door, handing her more suits to try on.

He was being very attentive, and she could not deny that she was flattered, and her mind kept returning to their previous encounters, replaying them in her mind, picturing and remembering. Taking the suits, she sat them down, and, taking another look at herself, decided to let him have a look. As she opened the door to the dressing cubicle, she felt a waft of cooler air rush over her, making her nipples hard. Or so she assumed that was why she her body was betraying her.

Riki looked amazing, “Wow Mom, that’s hot,” Alex blurted before he even thought that through. Normally he avoided using Mom to address Riki afraid it would remind her to much of her parental-ness, but he was so shocked by how good she looked, all long legs, flat tummy, and breasts, with nice hard nipples; it showed Riki off in a way that went to his head immediately.

“You look, really, really good!” He continued moving along as fast as he could from the loaded Mom word before it really sunk in. “Come here, come here,” he told her pulling her into the hallway gently, but firmly by the arm. “Take a look at yourself in this mirror.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.