Getting Medieval - Cover

Getting Medieval

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Robert Bouchard was always a history buff, but now a gag gift in the form of a brazen hourglass amulet plants his ass in 14th century Cornwall, where he meets a peasant girl and her brother, both of whom become his lovers. It only gets wilder from there.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   War   Science Fiction   Far Past   Time Travel   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Violence  

I now had the Guildhall. For the moment, I slept there as well. I also had Derwa, Delen, and Mellyn wash Maggie and me in a tub of heated water brought there, after which I had them wash each other, too. I then instructed Kenal, Treave, and Guaedret to bathe each other as well. I even summoned Ernest Shackler and compelled him to bathe with the primitive soap as well as water available, just before fucking Maggie in full view of him.

“Sir Godfrey, bend over and let Ernest here bugger you. It’s the least that we can do for him, don’t you agree, to share my bum boy with him, given that he’s sharing his good lady wife with me?” I ordered Guaedret, who smiled and bent over for the Lord Mayor of Exeter’s use, “Ernest, my friend, every time I screw your wife, you can bugger my lad here. That’s a fair trade, isn’t it?”

I could see that Ernest resisted the notion of this being an even swap, a catamite’s sexual favors for a wife’s, but the amulet continued to exert its influence. Of course, it also helped that I had an armed retinue of loyal Cornish peasants ready to kill for me. That in itself would put a damper on any notions of revolt, wouldn’t it, at least for a wise man? He would also lose his new, exalted rank if he crossed me, another reason to keep mum and do my bidding.

I certainly enjoyed Maggie’s supple, naked body as I rammed her deeper and harder on every stroke. My thick, cut prick invaded her repeatedly in front of her husband, even as he buggered Guaedret, Derwa’s twin brother. If the young smith resented being offered up to the Lord Mayor of Exeter in return for that man’s wife, he didn’t show any signs of it, of course. He worked his hips furiously to please and satisfy Ernest just as he did with me and probably did with others before. I kissed Maggie’s face several times, and then her breasts and shoulders as I thrust in and out of her slippery gash.

The look on Maggie’s face was pure delight, in fact, as if she found in me the lover of her dreams. Granted, she didn’t have a frame of reference other than her rather chubby husband, to whom she had been basically sold in lawful matrimony. At least I was younger and in better shape than Ernest Shackler, wasn’t? I was the one that made him a baron and her a lady by marriage, wasn’t I? The fact that I kept kissing Maggie while I humped her gave her the chills and she was soon putty in my hands, totally loyal to and enamored with me.

“Milord, whenever you seek to bed me, you need only ask,” Maggie whispered seductively in my ear, “I’ll take satisfaction not only in your cock, but also in the knowledge that all Ernest gets in trade is some boy arse.”

“That’s all he really deserves, being a fool, but I’m sure that he’ll find some wenches and whores to bed as well, nor should you begrudge him that. Nor get jealous of me whenever I take my ladies or wenches here to bed as well. Do ye comprehend that?” I warned Maggie.

Lady Shackler giggled in response as she lay underneath me, her legs now wrapped around my waist.

“You’re my lover, not my husband, milord. You owe me nothing. I owe you fealty, as does my lord husband, I should add. I owe him things that I can no longer give him. Since I cannot give him that, how I can ask it of him, not that I could, anyway? He’s a man and takes what he can get from a lady, wench, or maiden alike. A woman does as much when she can, just look at the Queen. It’s just seldom that a lass can do as a lad or a man does,” Maggie confessed her true attitude in the presence of her own husband.

I flipped Maggie over and started ramming her slick and juicy gash from behind, admiring her plump bottom as I did so. I then gestured for Derwa, Mellyn, and Delen to join us, all of them eager to please me as they were. I saw no reason to deny myself carnal pleasures now that I could fully avail myself of them.

“You’re clean enough now, I believe. Lady Desiree, Lady Denise, kiss and suck her breasts while I ravish her. Lady Melanie, kiss and lick her arse. I wish to watch you ladies please each other that way. Excellent, keep at it until I tell you to cease!” I decided to make the girls go all Sapphic in front of the menfolk.

Still heavily under the amulet’s influence, the three peasant wenches soon engaged in wanton lesbian debauchery. Derwa and Delen swapped back and forth which tits to taste, while Mellyn proved to have a real appetite for Maggie’s bum. Lady Shackler screamed as she creamed herself almost constantly now, her enjoyment of this little orgy unmistakable as I plundered her fine, luscious pussy. She even winked at her husband as he came at last inside Guaedret’s bunghole and blew a kiss in both fellows’ direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.