The Goatherd - Cover

The Goatherd

Copyright© 2017 by FantasyLover

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Second Place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2017 Don't be fooled by the title. While sixteen-year-old Harazar is responsible for watching over his clan's herd of goats, this is a story of exploration and adventure ... and much more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Military   War   Cuckold   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

Sometime later, Father and I walked up to the blacksmith. When Father nodded, Zuela’s father broke into a huge grin and shook my hand.

“Harazar would like to pay extra to have the tools made from steel. He also wants to pay you to make a set of steel knives for his new wife to use for cooking. I think he wants the knives done first,” Father laughed.

“Harazar planned to take the goats into the mountains tomorrow morning for two or three weeks. Would you mind if they had the ceremony tonight?” Father asked.

“It would make my life much more tolerable,” Zuela’s father laughed. “She has already begun to worry about everything that could possibly go wrong before they are married,” he explained.

When he went inside to tell his family, we could hear Zuela’s excited squeal. Her father was teasingly poking at his ear as if he was trying to get his hearing back when he came out grinning. “I think my daughter likes the idea,” he teased.

Father paid him for the steel, for the extra labor required to make the tools from steel, and for a set of four steel cooking knives.

The Priest readily agreed to perform the ceremony tonight. Father explained that any time the priest didn’t have to cook for himself, he was happy, especially if the meal included meat.

Father also took me by the marketplace to buy a tripod and an iron cooking pot we could take with us into the mountains.

When we got home, I bathed and put on a clean tunic and pants. Then Father took me off alone and explained about sex. While I understood the basics, having seen innumerable farm animals perform the act, he gave me advice on using my mouth and fingers to pleasure a woman, something I’d never heard of.

“Remember what I told you earlier? If you keep your wife happy, she will do the same for you. That applies especially to sex. The men you hear grumbling about how infrequently their wives are willing to have sex with them don’t take the time to make sure their wife is happy before they get their own enjoyment,” he admonished.

Zuela’s family and the Priest arrived not long afterwards, and the Priest began the ceremony by performing the formal introductions between our families, even though everyone in town knew each other. In front of our families, the Priest explained that my responsibility as a husband was to protect and provide for my family, always to seek guidance from my wife, and to see to her needs.

“Do you, Harazar, agree to accept these responsibilities?” he asked me solemnly.

“I do,” I replied.

To Zuela, he explained that her responsibility was to bear me children, maintain my household, advise me, and to see to my needs.

“Do you, Zuela, agree to accept these responsibilities?” he asked her just as solemnly.

“I do,” she replied.

“Then I declare you husband and wife. May your lives be long, prosperous, and blessed with many children. You may now celebrate your first meal together,” he declared.

Dinner was served, and Zuela beamed happily as she brought my plate to me. I made a pledge to myself that I would do everything I could to see that she would always be as happy as she was right then. We both shivered with excitement when she sat next to me, and our arms touched. We grinned stupidly at each other, knowing that more than our arms would be touching later tonight. I detected the scent of flowers in her hair.

Zuela’s family left right after dinner. Father already had someone hitch a team to one of our wagons and I helped Zuela up onto the seat of the wagon before climbing up and sitting next to her. With a shout at the mules, we headed into town to announce our marriage. Riding through town where people saw us seated together would let everyone who saw us know that we were now married.

Dozens of people smiled and waved when they saw us. I felt bad when we saw Bergoa and her mother. Father told me that she was interested in me, and now she knew that I chose Zuela. I worried when Zuela asked me to stop for a moment so she could talk to Bergoa. I didn’t think Zuela was the type to gloat, but I still worried. Instead, she and Bergoa hugged, and she whispered something that made Bergoa’s mother smile, and left Bergoa smiling at me.

“What did you tell her?” I asked once we were far enough away they wouldn’t hear us.

“It’s a secret,” she replied.

I was curious, but knew better than to ask someone to divulge a secret. Some secrets are small secrets, ones you can eventually divulge. Other secrets are serious, ones you should never divulge. To do so, even to your spouse, would make people question your promises in the future.

That night, our first sex was tentative and clumsy, but we still enjoyed it. Zuela was ecstatic when I used my mouth on her, not that she needed me to make her any more excited. Like me, she was ready to pop even before we started. She used her mouth on me, too. I was surprised that I came so quickly. She explained that we were both excited from the anticipation all day. Her mother warned her to do that or I’d cum too fast during our first coupling.

I still came too fast, although I managed to shred her hymen. Like Father suggested, I stopped immediately to let the pain subside. Even without moving, I still came inside of her. Since I was still hard, even after coming twice, we did it again once she was ready. This time, I lasted long enough for her to come and that made her very happy. She warned that she would be too sore to walk much in the morning if we did it again tonight, so we just enjoyed exploring each other’s bodies with our hands and mouths. She sucked me off again before we went to sleep with our arms and legs intertwined.

Zuela woke me up once in the middle of the night to suck me off. “I’d rather feel you in me, but I can already tell that I’m tender down there. If I did what I wanted, it would hurt to walk all day. I understand that we have a long walk ahead of us,” she whispered huskily. I had nothing to complain about since she had eagerly sucked me off again.

She woke me up in the morning the same way, and just finished swallowing the mouthful of cum she coaxed from me when Mother Sofala knocked on the door. “Come in,” Zuela giggled, quickly pulling the covers up.

Seeing both of us grinning like idiots, Mother Sofala smiled knowingly. “Your breakfast is ready so you can get an early start this morning,” she advised us before closing the door. It took forever to get dressed, as I couldn’t keep my hands off my new wife’s naked body.

“You’ll have two or three weeks alone with me to play with everything,” she admonished playfully while swatting at my roving hands. I did insist on a good kiss before letting her get dressed. I almost pouted when her shift slipped down her body and hid everything, but then I realized that it was still there under the shift, and I’d see it again tonight.

Both Mother Sofala and Mother Nykeea hugged Zuela emotionally when we arrived for breakfast. “Welcome to the family, Daughter,” Mother Sofala said.

“Thank you, Mother Sofala. I will be a good wife for Harazar,” she promised.

I was surprised to find both of my staffs with the tang of the spearhead glued in properly and secured with sinew. There was also a bow with a quiver of ten arrows next to the two spears.

“Mazrobar did that to thank you. You have provided profitable work for him and his two sons so he set the spear points for you. He also complimented your handiwork and sent a bow for you to use since you seem to be finding more predators,” Father explained.

“This is the time of year to find tassimin, bekar clover, and honey vine,” Mother Sofala reminded me.

I thanked her for the reminder, even though I already knew. I saw tassimin growing on the last trip but didn’t pick it so it could grow taller. The plants have to be at least waist high before the herb is potent enough to work. The tea made from it tastes like someone boiled goat dung and old shoes in dirty laundry water, but it is extremely effective at fighting or preventing illnesses and infections. It was also a difficult herb to find. I’ve rarely seen it except in the farthest hills, and only hunters go there. That’s one of the herbs my sister and mothers trade.

Yet another surprise was waiting for me outside. Mirikar and Torkelar were there with their train of fifteen mules, but many of the mules were loaded with tools and lumber. “The lumber is to start a good roof over the shelter for the goats and to build a sturdy door to enclose the cave. If you use this valley year-round, you’ll need a roof that keeps them dry at night when it rains. Make sure to build a good hearth in the cave to cook on,” Father reminded me.

Shortly before sunrise, we were on our way. We had enough mules that Zuela rode. Before we started, the dogs had to thoroughly check out Zuela and seemed to sense that Zuela now belonged with me. They also checked out Mirikar and Torkelar, but having met them before, only gave them a cursory sniff.

The dogs quickly bounded ahead of us, disappearing off to the sides when we got to the first hill. I always feel safer with them around because they range ahead of and around me, their keen sense of smell and hearing helping to keep me safe.

Each time I looked back at Zuela, the look she gave me made me think she wished that we were already there. I know I wished we were already there. Mirikar and Torkelar were surprised that we didn’t stop to eat lunch. I explained that I had to keep the goats moving or we wouldn’t reach the site before nightfall.

Mid-afternoon, there was a lot of excited barking from the dogs in the trees off to my right. With my staff/spear ready, I moved between trees to see what the ruckus was. What I found was six dogs barking and bouncing around each other excitedly, almost looking like they were doing a strange dance as they jumped and bounded around.

With what sounded like an authoritative “woof,” Missimo ran over and sat next to me, and my other three dogs joined him.

The two new dogs approached slowly, and each sniffed me cautiously before running away into the woods again. It looked like my dogs were trying to recruit more help.

I had to catch up since the goats kept moving. It seemed like they sensed that we were going back to the valley and were excited about it. They were definitely moving faster and climbing less than they usually did, although they grazed as they walked all day. We reached the landslide by midafternoon. Once we got to the valley, the dogs tore off into the valley to mark their territory and to see if there had been any trespassers while we were gone. The goats weren’t far behind. They didn’t run, but they were walking faster than usual.

We had the mules unloaded in plenty of time for Mirikar and Torkelar to make their way back to the slide area and set up their tent before dark. When we passed the area earlier, I spotted a clump of brush near the slide that I pointed out to them. The solitary clump of bushes mostly covered a small cave opening.

At my cave, nothing appeared to be disturbed. The thorn bush fence was still in place, and the cave opening was undisturbed. Before it got too dark, I called the dogs and goats back, and then set out my rabbit snares. I set out thirty tonight so Zuela would have extra rabbit meat to dry and to use for our dinner tomorrow.

The mat I used for sleeping last time was now too small. Fortunately, Zuela had thought ahead and brought a bigger one. The rabbit furs I left last time made a very comfortable cushion over the leaves, dry grass, dried moss, and pine needles beneath us. We ate the cheese and bread we brought, washed ourselves quickly with water Zuela brought in from the spring, and almost jumped into bed, eager for another night of sex.

The sex tonight was much less clumsy, although we both came quickly the first time. Zuela held me on top of her after our first coupling, sighing contentedly. “I always worried that you would choose Bergoa because she has bigger breasts and her father could pay a bigger dowry,” she sighed.

“Your breasts are plenty big for me to play with,” I replied as I leaned down and sucked on each nipple, “and big enough to nurse twins,” I teased.

“Mmmmm, twins,” she sighed contentedly.

“I felt that the two of you were the prettiest single girls in town, and you were both easy to get along with. I heard that both of you were capable of running a household. I chose you because you are such a caring person. You hate to see anyone or anything hurting. That’s a good quality for the wife of a farmer,” I told her.

“Many girls would have flaunted the fact that I chose them, but you went to Bergoa and comforted her and made her feel better,” I reminded her. “I’m sure many of the single men in town are interested in her because of her looks and her family’s wealth. She should find a husband soon,” I said.

“I think she will be wed within a year, two at most. She knows who she wants as her husband and she has a plan,” she snickered.

“Knowing Bergoa, if she has a plan, her target won’t know what hit him until it’s too late,” I laughed.

“I think you’re right, husband. However, enough talk. Time to practice making me pregnant,” she growled as she raised her hips to drive my recovered erection into her. We finally quit after three attempts to make her pregnant. She let me roll off after I shrank enough that I slipped from her stimulating sheath.

I was surprised when she sucked me clean. “I don’t want crusty cum on you if I wake up horny,” she explained. The tone of her voice told me that she planned to wake up horny.

For the second morning in a row, my new wife awakened me by sucking my cock. “Good morning, husband,” she greeted me after swallowing her prize.

“Any morning I wake up next to you is a good morning. Waking up to you sucking on me means that it is a wonderful morning,” I replied.

“And what does this make it?” she asked in a silky voice as she moved up and lowered herself onto my still-hard cock.

“Heaven,” I sighed as I lifted my head and sucked on one of her hard nipples. Our coupling this morning was unhurried and loving. Still, it achieved the same result as our more frantic coupling last night.

Seeing the first light of the dawn entering the mouth of the cave, I forced myself to leave the warmth of my bed and the erotic pleasure of my wife’s soft, naked body to start work. After dressing, I grabbed my staff and let the dogs out of the enclosure. A short time later, I opened the makeshift gate in the thorn bush wall again and released the goats, joining them outside where I watered a tree fifty feet away from the enclosure. Last time, I made sure to pee on every tree within a hundred feet of our enclosure. Supposedly, the scent of humans would help keep most predators away.

All but two of my snares held rabbits. The other two had wild turkeys in them. I took everything back to Zuela and explained that I gave each dog two or three rabbits after I skinned them. She said that she would skin them, so I kissed her and left her to it.

I made sure the goats were feeding in a different area from last time, although it was unnecessary. They wandered to where the grass was longer and started grazing. I started exploring since I had explored less than half of the valley last time. I found many more springs, and six more small caves, although my cave was still the biggest. One of the caves appeared to be the home of the mountain lion that I killed last time, and it was currently unoccupied. Still, the dogs insisted on marking the inside as their territory before I filled the entrance with rocks to keep another predator from moving in.

I was stunned when I found a large patch of tassimin near the south end of the valley. Many of the plants were four to six feet high, obviously three or more years old. The empty seedpods told me that they had already reseeded themselves. I knew that I didn’t have to worry about the goats eating the tassimin. There is little that goats won’t eat, but tassimin is one plant they avoid. I guess it tastes as bad to them as it does to me. I cut down ten of the largest plants and tied them in a bundle with a piece of the cording I always carry. One more bundle like that would be more than enough to cure everyone in town of every ailment for a year.

Zuela squealed excitedly when she saw what I had and sent me out for saplings and branches so she could make drying racks to hang the tassimin on and to make more frames for the rabbit pelts.

When I started to leave to find the requested branches, Missimo showed up with the same two dogs they had been dancing with on the trip here. I almost laughed when he went to Zuela, whimpered, and then sniffed at one of the rabbits.

“I think he’s trying to bribe the two new female dogs into staying,” I explained to Zuela.

Once she understood, she took two of the rabbits and cautiously approached the two new dogs. When she knelt and held out the rabbits, the two approached slowly while she talked to them in a soothing voice.

They snatched the rabbits out of her hands and backed away several feet, watching us warily. When we didn’t react, they lay down next to Missimo and started eating. “Looks like we have two more dogs,” I laughed.

Zuela was grinning. She got two more rabbits and took them over to the two new dogs. “Good thing you caught so many rabbits,” she said.

I left to find wood for drying racks. I took the mule my cousins left for us since I’d need more firewood, too. The tools Father sent came in handy and I put the axe to good use. Well before midday, I built a sturdy travois and filled it twice with lengths of wood for drying racks and kindling, and twice with firewood that I chopped from deadfalls.

I spent the afternoon hauling loads of rocks for the wall and piling them near where I would need them. Having the mule to help carry the rocks allowed me to carry more and bigger rocks down from the hillside, and to move bigger rocks to where I could roll them downhill to start even more rocks rolling downhill.

Zuela was busy, too. She found a root vegetable growing where the goats had grazed last time. Looking through the short stubble that had grown since the goats grazed there made it easy to spot the distinctive purple leaves of the plant. She used that, some spices she brought, and three rabbits to make a stew for dinner. She had the two wild turkeys hanging in the cave for tomorrow’s dinner, and had the meat from the remaining rabbits drying.

When I called the dogs and goats back that evening, the two female dogs came along, too. I climbed to my observation spot above the cave and verified that every goat returned. My observation spot was the only place above the cave not covered with loose pebbles. It was only accessible by climbing up a makeshift ladder I made, or by walking down the hill through the loose rocks and pebbles that I set out last time.

I went back out and set my snares again, making enough new ones to set thirty-five tonight. I figured that, eventually, the rabbit population would decline. After a dinner of excellent stew, Zuela and I stripped, washed, and made love again before we fell asleep with our arms and legs intertwined.

Senyo woke me during the night. Hearing the other dogs outside snarling, I grabbed my two staff/spears and hurried outside. Missimo and the other dogs were watching a section of the thorn bush fence, their hackles raised, and I heard sniffing outside like a dog. Since Missimo and the other dogs were upset instead of excited, I assumed it was wolves or coyotes and not more dogs. Grabbing the bow and the quiver with ten arrows, I strung the bow as I rushed back outside.

Nocking an arrow, I aimed at the sniffing noise and shot the arrow through the thorn bushes. My shot met with an immediate yelp and howl of pain, and then snarling from what I was now certain was wolves. Each time I could pinpoint a snarl or a sniff, I shot another arrow. I only had two arrows left when it finally quieted down outside the fence.

Since I had no intention of going outside the thorn bush fence in the dark with wolves out there, I dozed just inside the mouth of the cave, my staff/spears, and my bow at my side.

Even though I was sleeping sitting up, Zuela started our third married morning by sucking me off. I kissed her and thanked her before going out to check on the wolves. Four wolves died last night right where they were. After retrieving my arrows from their bodies, I followed the dogs that were hot on the trail of the remaining wolves. Since there were occasional drops of blood, it was an easy trail to follow.

We found three more dead wolves in the next mile, and I retrieved three more arrows. The dogs finally located the den, a small cave with a low opening near the north end of the valley. While the dogs guarded the mouth of the cave, I made a torch by using a fifteen-foot branch.

I started a small fire using my flint, lit the torch, and lay down in front of the cave opening with the burning torch and my two spear points in front of me. The growling inside the cave increased as the burning torch entered deeper. I finally saw the inside, and three adult wolves. The male darted around the burning torch and charged me. My spear stopped his charge before he cleared the cave.

Missimo dragged him away, making sure he was dead. I had to move closer to kill the two females that were cowering in the back of the den. When they were dead, I left the wolf pups for the dogs to deal with and skinned the male--after retrieving last night’s arrowhead from his body. He had chewed off the shaft of the arrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.